Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718243 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emmachick(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Fried Rice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emmachick(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jollof Rice n Moin Moin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
But the goat smell is part of the goat taste na.
I love all grin
bebe2:

yeah, its the skin dat carries the smell,

take it off and its just like regular beef, well almost smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sunday rice.
Old habits die hard grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
emmachick: Jollof Rice n Moin Moin

Oh my, time to bring out my beans and make 1 week moi moi.

Yummy looking.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Sunday rice.
Old habits die hard grin

You just dey chop life. Nwanne tabi Efe, after we hit the gym grin

Note one piece of fried plantain is about 100 cal, which will take like 15 min on tread mill to burn off. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
cheesy
And I've been gradually putting on small small weight.
Chai.
Only God will help me as he's helping beeevan.
Chillisauce:

Note one piece of fried plantain is about 100 cal, which will take like 15 min on tread mill to burn off. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shahensha(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
so all of una don dey claim sey una no dey prepare or havent prepared any burnt offering before? pls if u hav do well to post undecided some of the pics undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
Chai.

Lol. Beeevan is skiny doh right from time. Anyhow she eats, it goes straight to toilet. No fat for that body. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
She's blessed.
Me small thing I begin to add weight.

My oga will soon bring out iron hand and insist I hit the gym.
That's what I need.
Iron hand.
Chillisauce:

Lol. Beeevan is skiny doh right from time. Anyhow she eats, it goes straight to toilet. No fat for that body. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy never
Shahensha: so all of una don dey claim sey una no dey prepare or havent prepared any burnt offering before? pls if u hav do well to post undecided some of the pics undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
Chai.

Amen cheesy, the weight you see in the mirror might be in your mind though, it happens to me a lot . Sometimes I see a puffy face in the mirror, only to check days later and see my cheek bones. Food dey sweet walahi!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Is that true shocked? Can't say the number I munch per meal lipsrsealed. Is it really true?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
The fat is real o.
I've been eating more than I used to.

Me that used to eat a bite before.
Now I dey download full plate.
Plus no work out.

It is well.
beeevan:

Amen cheesy, the weight you see in the mirror might be in your mind though, it happens to me a lot . Sometimes I see a puffy face in the mirror, only to check days later and see my cheek bones. Food dey sweet walahi!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
That food for your plate no go belleful me if am hungry, this weight watch thing is really hard. Cococandy you should be very gingered oooo, the thought of his ripped muscles alone is enough to make you hit the Gym cheesy.

Telling someone to stop eating well heavy for my mouth sef, working out alone will do Jare.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheniqua: 2:05am On Sep 22, 2014
My curry plant
Harvested
Delicious stew in the months ahead

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan:

Is that true shocked? Can't say the number I munch per meal lipsrsealed. Is it really true?

About that. 1 table spoon of oil is 110cal. One biscuit is 1 about 100 cal too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Proper African lunch

Enjoy it wit ur eyes only grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chei! That ogbono soup is calling me name embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan: That food for your plate no go belleful me if am hungry, this weight watch thing is really hard. Cococandy you should be very gingered oooo, the thought of his ripped muscles alone is enough to make you hit the Gym cheesy.

Telling someone to stop eating well heavy for my mouth sef, working out alone will do Jare.
Abi o. Let's eat today
Tomorrow we will watch our weight cheesy grin

(White rice. Chicken/beef soup)

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chillisauce:

About that. 1 table spoon of oil is 110cal. One biscuit is 1 about 100 cal too.

Then there is really no hope for me, i might never be able to count calories, how much calories can 100 skips per day burn?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy:
Abi o. Let's eat today

So tempting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wild Alaskan salmon ready for steaming.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Phema: Chei! That ogbono soup is calling me name embarassed

Hahaha

Especially wen its hot grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2014
I love that fish @ armyofone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waxdude: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy:
Abi o. Let's eat today

Chaiiiiii..worst thread to visit wen Ur hungry cos ufit kpai fr d kind of chow u wil see here....@cococandy...small stil remain cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
It haff finish cheesy
Next time
waxdude:
Chaiiiiii..worst thread to visit wen Ur hungry cos ufit kpai fr d kind of chow u wil see here....@cococandy...small stil remain cry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rice&stew/corn/meat balls grin I'm so immature ...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank you Moca.

This fish is the real thing cheesy

moca: I love that fish @ armyofone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Okro soup,

Made by my husband.

I dnt like okro but am too sick to cook so I gat to eat it lipsrsealed

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Attempting shawarma.. Wrapping it is harder than it seems sad

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
armyofone: Thank you Moca.

This fish is the real thing cheesy

Nne, is it possible to go all vegan?
I've been toying with d idea o but no liver cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xoGrace, Denmark23 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.