Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:52 AM

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10904 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2012
JOBS/VACANCIES SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

Good day people,

Can’t believe the year is almost over! Will like to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed in making the Jobs Section thick. We are ever grateful to those who provided us with useful information regarding job adverts and interview tips. We are also grateful to those who aired their views on critical and burning issues here on the Jobs Section. The Jobs section is ever indebted to all those will helped in identifying scammers and alerting the volatile newbies about those scams thereby preventing them from falling prey. Thank you all for your comments, views, adverts, arguments, criticisms, opinions, assistance, information, discussions, etc. You guys are the reason why this section is still up and running.

Left for me I’d say you are all posters of the year grin. Anyways Its that time of the year again when we have to nominate and vote someone as our overall Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster of the Year 2012.

2011 edition was won by Dundee www.nairaland.com/815660 , who will take the crown in 2012? The decision is all yours to make cheesy

The rules are simple:

1. Only one nomination per user

2. Nominee must be forum rule abiding and not a trouble maker (passionate defense of one’s opinions is no trouble-making though)

3. Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified

4. Moderators cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections (thus 1forall, Tgirl4real and obinoscopy stand disqualified, sorry guys tongue grin)

5. Nominee must be active in the Jobs/Vacancies Section

6. Top three nominees will be up for voting for another two weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting

7. Where there is a tie, the mods reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on 15 December, 2012

VOTING starts 16 December , 2012 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

Since there are no polls, both nomination and voting would have to be done via ‘open balloting system.’ Each poster is to post the name of his nominee during the nomination period and post the name of his candidate during the voting period.

Members with multiple ID accounts are ineligible to vote or nominate and all new members who joined nairaland after the 1st of December 2012 are also ineligible to vote or nominate

If you need further info please do not hesitate to let the mods know

Oya, let the battle begin cool
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seriously, No nomination yet??

Oya I nominate myself Ifyalways cheesy
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 1forall: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks Obino smiley
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
siddiq202: Seriously, No nomination yet??

Oya I nominate myself Ifyalways cheesy

Please, we are not joking here. Who is ifyalways

I nominate Mbechun007 as poster of the year 2012.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^Abeg you in the name of God, let this be the first and last time you attack me on this forum.

Thanks
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oops double post
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
siddiq202: ^^^Abeg you in the name of God, let this be the first and last time you attack me on this forum.

Thanks

Are you hard at reading Where did I attack you Mr.?

1 Like

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by NoQualms1(f): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
I nominate ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chux4liv(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2012
I nominate myself.... CHUX4LIV..... Loyale to all
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by tolex29(f): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
tolex29 all the way i humbly say...my posts speak
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sleeky8(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
I nominate IFYALWAYS
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Georgee, we're here to nominate and vote not to trade words. If you don't like anyone please look for someone else to nominate and vote 4, thanks. Your post has been hidden

You can campaign against someone however. But please don't abuse the person. Thanks
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by RichDad1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
It's Ifyalways for me.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Guys nomination ends in 7 days time! Keep your nominations coming. Presently the nominees are:

Ifyalways - 4
Mbechun007 - 1
Chux4liv - 1
Tolex29 - 1

This is going to be a cracker. Don't be left out!
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by xyoung: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Didn't get d ExxonMobil job for dis year
But all d same, I hope I get d award here
I hereby nominate myself, xyoung
Remember I posted d favourite topic
Skills used in job hunting (what you did while job hunting)
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by guyman2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Mbechune007 for her insightful posts.

1 Like

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ifyalways. She is the bomb
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mbechune007 all the way.

1 Like

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by DisGuy: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
IfyAlways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Voned(f): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by justwise(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ekolina(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
I nominate muscovite
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
ekolina: I nominate muscovite

I'm sorry but your nomination is invalid because muscovite has not been an active poster this year. Infact he has only one post to his credit since 2006! Click on the link below to view his profile:

https://www.nairaland.com/muscovite
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Wokeyim(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mbechun007 is my nominee for her highly educative posts on the job section.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mbechen007 of course.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by joy86: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2012
Ifyalways always on point kiss
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sucrecandy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please, i'm just curious. What's d winner's trophy ? A lucrative oil job? A toyota camry? ør a mouth watering partnering contract with Seun? ?? #NoOffenceJustcurious
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
sucrecandy: Please, i'm just curious. What's d winner's trophy ? A lucrative oil job? A toyota camry? ør a mouth watering partnering contract with Seun? ?? #NoOffenceJustcurious
None of the above grin
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by kasheemawo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by twinskenny(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2012
ifyalways

(1) (2) (3)

Nigerian Army Recruiting For Ssc And Dss. Graduates Only / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.