Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10905 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Daramolaadeyemi(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tolufizzle(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sleek05(f): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ifyalways for me. Can't believe I almost missed out!
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2012
Guys nomination ends today by 11:59pm Nigerian time! So keep your nominations coming till then. Presently the nominees are:

Ifyalways - 15
Mbechun007 - 5
Chux4liv - 1
Tolex29 - 1
Xyoung - 1

This is going to be a cracker. Don't be left out!

Voting for the top three nominees commences at exactly 12:01am tomorrow. Kind regards
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2012
Fellow NLers u have made ur nominations, now is the time to declare the three nominees who will be up for voting.

Ifyalways and Mbechun007 are among the top two nominees thus are through to the Voting Stage. There is tie among Tolex29, chuk4liv and xyoung. After due consultations among the mods we finally decided that tolex29 will be the third nominee cos he has the highest number of posts and threads in the jobs section as compared with chux4liv and xyoung.

Thus the three people up for the coveted price of the jobs/vacancies poster of the year are: Ifyalways, Mbechun007 and Tolex29.

So pls cast ur vote for your jobs section poster of the year. There are no polls thus voting will be done via the open ballot sytem. Just post post the name of your poster of the year. Voting ends on the 30th of December 2012

So let the VOTING begin!
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2012
Are we to Vote here?

If we are

my vote goes to Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ogezita(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by twinskenny(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2012
Ifyalways...she us amazing
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by NoQualms1(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
I vote for ifyalways.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by xyoung: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is partiality
Why will you jus screen me out
@moderator..u well at all?
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by xyoung: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
I nominate and vote myself
Shikena
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sleek05(f): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
xyoung: This is partiality
Why will you jus screen me out
@moderator..u well at all?

You were screened out because we needed 3 nominees as mentioned in d rules. The rules empowered d mods to choose when there is a tie thus we chose Tolex because he was the most active poster among the 3 nominees that had a tie (tolex, xyoung & chuk4liv).

Tolex had more posts/topics on the jobs section than you or chuk4liv. Thus we had to add him to Ifyalways and Mbechun to make the 3 nominees as stipulated in the rules.

On the foregoing, your vote is invalid. You can only vote for anyone among the three:
Ifyalways
Mbechun007
Tolex29

Regàrds

1 Like

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can I vote too? cheesy
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real: Can I vote too? cheesy

Tbabe, its a pity u were disenfranchised from contesting, it would be a double pity if can't vote as well tongue

I guess the rules doesn't disenfranchise u from voting after all cheesy

Happy Voting
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks dear.

I vote Ifyalways.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sleeky8(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2012
I vote for ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sleeky8(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Inec official obinna, when will voting end?
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
So I don turn to INEC abi?....lolz

Anyway if you check the rules on the first post in the first page, you'll see it stated 30th of December.

So voting ends 30th of December unless if we have no votes forthcoming then the mods can together decide to declare a winner before then.

Regards
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chux4liv(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
@Obiscoco.... Truly ur voting is free and fair. I used to be active in nairaland long time ago, but went underground. Next year.. I will win but not in job/vacancy section oooo.
I vote for ifyalways... I dnt knw her neither Hv i read her writeup. But her good deeds speak well for her.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sleeky8(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy: So I don turn to INEC abi?....lolz

Anyway if you check the rules on the first post in the first page, you'll see it stated 30th of December.

So voting ends 30th of December unless if we have no votes forthcoming then the mods can together decide to declare a winner before then.

Regards
person way dey conduct elections wetin we go kall am?
Anyhu dont you think the voting process is too long? 30th is kinda far yeah!
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
We might end the voting before the 30th. But that will be a decision for the mods to make collectively.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 175(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote for d lady with unannounced vaccancies . . . . .dat gal na winch. Ifeoma or Ifeayinwa.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
175: I vote for d lady with unannounced vaccancies . . . . .dat gal na winch. Ifeoma or Ifeayinwa.
anti-scammer Ifyalways grin
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 175(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
siddiq202:
It's anti-scammer Ifyalways grin

lolzzz i tell u dat gal dey burst dia nyash like die. Pls help me tell her say i lof her oo.

(1) (2) (3)

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.