Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10906 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mrprince3: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
I ONCE HAD A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE WITH IFYALWAYS ON ONE OF THE HOCAL HOSPITALITY THREAD. BUT SOMETIMES WE DISAGREE TO AGREE. THAT GIRL IS JUST TOO AWESOME!!! I GIVE IT TO HER!! SHES JUST TOO GOOD AND CREATIVE..
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Hi fellas,

The admin has agreed that voting ends today the 23rd of December 2012 by 12.59pm across all sections here on nairaland.

Thus those who haven't voted should vote now for your Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster of the year.

The three people up for that post are:

Ifyalways
Mbechun007
Tolex29

Be part of the decision, be part of history. Vote now smiley
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2012
Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Queendo(f): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
35 minutes to end of voting
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
27 mins to go
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Okay folks that's ends it. Votings over.

Winner will be announced shortly
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2012
So at the end we got 13 valid votes and guess how many votes the winner amassed?

[size=20pt]THE WHOLE 13!!![/size]

And the person who achieved this flawless victory is no other person than...

[size=30pt]IFYALWAYS[/size] cheesy
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sleeky8(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2012
Ifyalways congrats gal. Where are we meeting to wash am?
@obinoscopy/INEC official good work for keeping the electoral process simple and open may God continue to bless you IJN
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sleek05(f): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Ify, ur speech o cuz u were quiet all through.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2012
I want to personally thank Ifyalways for all her wonderful contributions in the Jobs/Vacancies Section.

Ifyalways, you are a rare gem. U are always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. Your thread: Unannounced Vacancies was a great innovation and I pretty sure it has helped many guys secure jobs. You were a nightmare for the scammers and spammers grin You exposed their gimmicks thereby preventing unsuspecting NLers from falling prey.

I've always been your secret admire. Love how you are resolute and firm on your beliefs. If not that you're taken, I would have have lipsrsealed you know the rest wink

Jokes aside, Ifyalways you did great for the Jobs Section and Nairaland in general. Your charity efforts with TEHN is well appreciated. I beg you to keep on being who you are. We need you, Nairaland needs you, Nigeria needs you.

Congrats once more. We love you. Always have; always will smiley

2 Likes

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by siddiq202(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^^
O boi! see flirting shocked

Congrats Ifyalways
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by groovie(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
she should change her i.d to ifyalwaysaggressive, this one go chop u raw wether u right or wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by kasheemawo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ifyalways congrats to u.kindly say something to what u just achieved......we love u.
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ifyalways(f): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2012
I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you guys !!!

To everyone that I've had a row with, I'm only but humane, forgive me.

To the unemployed, job seeking graduate, God is not sleeping. 2013 would come with an employment letter. The already employed, promotion and better deals.

To the scammers,you have no where to hide.ill gotten money is bitter and takes away lifes most valuable gift;peace. Repent and change.

To the mods, marzel tof. Its not easy. More ororo to una elbows.

To all the nominees, we are all winners.

To everyone, happy holidays. As you make merry, remember to network, collect and exchange email and phone contacts, instead of asking for BB, TM shirt ask for business/job connection.

Happy holidays all. See y'all in 2013 kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks Ifyalways,

To all my fellow NLers, the message below is my X-Mas message to y'all:

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡̷̴✽̶⌣͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡⌣͡✽̶┈̥-̶̯͡̷̴⌣̊
Wιѕнιηg υ & ur ƒαмιℓу
Mєяяу Cняιѕтмαѕ
and a Happy New year
Mαу уσυя нєαятs αlωαуѕ
вє ƒιllєd with נσу,and
ρєα¢є, нαρρiness & ℓσνє.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡̷̴✽̶⌣͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡⌣͡

1 Like

Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nice one Ify,

Merry Christmas
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Hypraise(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Interesting...
Re: *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 1forall: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Now that we finally have our 2012 poster of the year, the purpose of this topic has been achieved.

Many thanks to the voters, nominees and the eventual winner, you're all appreciated.
Thanks too to my co-mod Obinoscopy, well done, and thanks to me too cheesy

This topic is now locked.

Happy new year people!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.