Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33275 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...

Are you any different? You worship Arabs. You face Mecca 5 times a day. You are told that it is good to go on pilgrimage to Arab lands at least once. Your Quran is best understood in Arabic.

etc

20 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by snthesis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
valencia25: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a
headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot
sunsweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full
option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your
pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....

Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word. - John Okafor (Nollywood).

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=463870363654542&id=160394730668775

I totally agree with this Man
if u do all this to please Man, then you deserve to be called MUMU,KOLo etc. the focus of all this acts is God, dnt get it twisted
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by manny4life(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!

He's not advising on Christian matter but merely saying the obvious truth. You know when last I gave tithes to church? I rather donate my money to those who need than give my hard earned money to pastors who buy $500 suit.

He who says he has no sin (including your pastor) should cast the first stone. How is he living in adultery? Please explain to us what the Bible say about a man who divorces his wife and marries another because several of your pastors have done so. So, throw more light on it

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
duality: @OP,

you do well. but may i ask you. are you prepared for heaven? if you die today are you sure to make heaven? I think the answer to this question should bother you the most.

Google is ur best friend Ode...smh
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Cherish100(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
No matter what, some peolple will not listen. I taya for them.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
snthesis:
if u do all this to please Man, then you deserve to be called MUMU,KOLo etc. the focus of all this acts is God, dnt get it twisted

Who told you god needs money?

smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Psylas(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Na war o
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=stagger]Ha hahahahahaha!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense![/quote

But he is not a pastor!His word are not to preach but to advice,so stop saying rubbish and for those that 'likes'ur post i rather not comment but SHFH

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
is it true that veteran actor Enebeli elebuwa is dead. i am just hearing it now someone should please confirm it.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Hailedin9ja: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by jigawatts(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fredrick909: is it true that veteran actor Enebeli elebuwa is dead. i am just hearing it now someone should please confirm it.

true
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by stagger: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
manny4life:

He's not advising on Christian matter but merely saying the obvious truth. You know when last I gave tithes to church? I rather donate my money to those who need than give my hard earned money to pastors who buy $500 suit.

He who says he has no sin (including your pastor) should cast the first stone. How is he living in adultery? Please explain to us what the Bible say about a man who divorces his wife and marries another because several of your pastors have done so. So, throw more light on it

1) I pay tithes AND I give MASSIVELY to not just the needy but to the destitute and all who are associated with me. I have always paid my workers a 13th month, give them rice, chicken and a box of Indomie for as long as I can remember. I give out clothes to my gatemen as their inheritance (non-negotiable). Every December I go home, there are families who are fed three times a day from my house. And guess what? My money continues to enlarge! Telling me to stop paying tithes is not going to work because I have proved that scripture and it works! I have a colleague who argues against tithes and still can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of naira on women. He will go to hell if he continues and I have told him so severally.

2) John Okafor as far as I know, divorced his first wife and is living with another woman. THAT IS CLEAR CUT ADULTERY and he is on his way to hell. God says, I know my sheep and My sheep know Me. John quoting Jesus in his post is a noisemaker. He is very far from God as long as he lives with that strange woman.

3) A bishop must be the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3 verse 2). It is for this reason that I can NEVER be a part of Kris Okoite's church because he has flouted God's law on this issue. Good for him that he has withdrawn himself from that adulterous relationship, but the moment he goes on to marry another woman again, he will be judged by God himself based on the bible he preaches from. I am in Winners and my spiritual fathers are husbands of one wife! So saying "my pastors" is a total lie. Kris Okotie is not my pastor. For the same reason, I stopped listening to Paula Whyte and I stopped giving to her ministry long ago.

God's word is clear on a lot of issues.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Humblesam(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2012

Mr Judge, for your mind you don enter Heaven finish abi? If you no like him talk,u no go change chapter? Must u tell us abt his family affair? Are you his judge? Pls stop it.
Let only God be d judge.No one, i repeat No one,(you inclusive) is perfect.
@ poster, e make real sense there.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by jeyne(f): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...
am also so pround 2 b a xtian & dere is no religon dat doesn't have its own issue would u tell me dat u hv not heard of cases dat an imam wit tell does looking 4 solution 2 bring ram or money atlest hv seen it so stop acting & thinking dull abeg

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
u can imagine a pastor owning private jets while several Nigerians are living in abject poverty!!!A lot of wealthy Nigerians are greedy and dwell so much on earthly things including our so called pastors!Nonsence!!!Christian Universities are built only for the rich while the poor congregation spend their last kobo renovating it.Infact,what happens to building hospitals instead of schools?Business men pastors! angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

1) I pay tithes AND I give MASSIVELY to not just the needy but to the destitute. Every December I go home, there are families who are fed three times a day from my house. And guess what? My money continues to enlarge! Telling me to stop paying tithes is not going to work. I have a colleague who argues against tithes and still can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of naira on women. He will go to hell if he continues and I have told him so severally.

2) John Okafor as far as I know, divorced his first wife and is living with another woman. THAT IS CLEAR CUT ADULTERY and he is on his way to hell. God says, I know my sheep and my sheep know my voice. John quoting Jesus in his post is a noisemaker. I don't even watch his films because he is a bad actor!

3) A bishop must the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3 verse 2). It is for this reason that I can NEVER be a part of Kris Okoite's church because he has flouted God's law on this issue. Good for him that he has withdrawn himself from that adulterous relationship, but the moment he goes on to marry another woman again, he will be judged by God himself based on the bible he preaches from. I am in Winners and my spiritual fathers are husbands of one wife! So saying "my pastors" is a total lie. Kris Okotie is not my pastor. For the same reason, I stopped listening to Paula Whyte and I stopped giving to her ministry long ago.

lol....so you tithe for money doubling purposes?

May your money continue to enlarge. Unfortuantely, the gift that the bible claimns to give is not money but eternal life.

Brainwashed fool

15 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

1) I pay tithes AND I give MASSIVELY to not just the needy but to the destitute and all who are associated with me. I have always paid my workers a 13th month, give them rice, chicken and a box of Indomie for as long as I can remember. I give out clothes to my gatemen as their inheritance (non-negotiable). Every December I go home, there are families who are fed three times a day from my house. And guess what? My money continues to enlarge! Telling me to stop paying tithes is not going to work because I have proved that scripture and it works! I have a colleague who argues against tithes and still can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of naira on women. He will go to hell if he continues and I have told him so severally.

2) John Okafor as far as I know, divorced his first wife and is living with another woman. THAT IS CLEAR CUT ADULTERY and he is on his way to hell. God says, I know my sheep and My sheep know Me. John quoting Jesus in his post is a noisemaker. He is very far from God as long as he lives with that strange woman.

3) A bishop must be the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3 verse 2). It is for this reason that I can NEVER be a part of Kris Okoite's church because he has flouted God's law on this issue. Good for him that he has withdrawn himself from that adulterous relationship, but the moment he goes on to marry another woman again, he will be judged by God himself based on the bible he preaches from. I am in Winners and my spiritual fathers are husbands of one wife! So saying "my pastors" is a total lie. Kris Okotie is not my pastor. For the same reason, I stopped listening to Paula Whyte and I stopped giving to her ministry long ago.

now you are judging!what is difference btw u and mr Ibu?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Where's Redmosquito?
I represent....!!!

minimum: did you hear mr Ibu's adivce on nigerian's "church sheep"?

Had-on :Leave him,he's one of the brightess mind in this zone called naija.

minimum: but this pastors are making alot of cash,what could've be their secrets?

Had-on: better not known their secrets!cheesy unless you want to run mad.am trading with care!grin

minimum: ur right my lord,nigerians are the most confused set of ppl on this planet earth.

Had-on: ur damn right!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Pain(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
IBU FOR PRESIDENT ! angry
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 3direct: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Respect to IBU

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by princeonx: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
snthesis:
Which/what acts? Like not giving a beggar N100 because am saving my N5000 naira for tithe? Bros make you shine your eyes abeg!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Surjman: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
olempe:

Thank u ooooooOOOOoooooOOoo

if no b say u no get sense.na him shortcoming u dey talk of.him dey tell u tru talk,u dey castigate am.which of dis pastors,no matter d kind saint wey dem be neva commit sin today.can u stand by anyone.just listen n try to follow d gud teachings of d messenger.noffin concern u with him life style so far say na concrete n trutful word of God him dey deliver to u.jero judge.abi u get ur own hell or paradise wey u go put

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
@op.Mr Ibu just made me llike him even more for this!Always tot he was a complete jerk grin grin grin ;Dnow i know berra kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote
author=stagger]Ha hahahahahaha!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a
man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet
living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS!
Nonsense![/quote] This is not just about giving advice on a christian matter, this is a logical fact that any normal right thinking sensible human being should know... unfortunately some people are just too mumuish....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Surjman: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2012

olempe:

Thank u ooooooOOOOoooooOOoo

if no b say u no get sense.na him shortcoming u dey talk of.him dey tell u tru talk,u dey castigate am.which of dis pastors,no matter d kind saint wey dem be neva commit sin today.can u stand by anyone.just listen n try to follow d gud teachings of d messenger.noffin concern u with him life style so far say na concrete n trutful word of God him dey deliver to u.jero judge.abi u get ur own hell or paradise wey u go put.even dawas dey like dis guy post

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 001solar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
duality: @OP,

you do well. but may i ask you. are you prepared for heaven? if you die today are you sure to make heaven? I think the answer to this question should bother you the most.

Hey do feel ort believe it ur pastor that would get u to heaven. This is just truth from mr Ibu keep it up bro one love
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
[b]STUPIDITY is wen u dnt hav a bicycle & u giv ur last penny to ur pastor 2 buy a jet
MUMU is wen u can’t pay your children’s skul fees & yet hav money to contribute 2 ur church to build expensive schools wich ur children wil neva attend...

IDIOCY is wen u refuz 2 take ur very sick child to the hospital coz ur pastor said u should not do so, yet that pastor secretly runs to USA 4 treat any time he has a headache.

KOLO is wen u c a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money...

IGNORANCE is wen u beliv it wen ur pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....

Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word. -
John Okafor (Nollywood Actor).

I totally agree with this Man[/b]
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Daluuzor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2012

and wat right do u av to judge him?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ejekinsim(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nice talk Mr Ibu. I can see sense in ur word ride on jareeeeeee! grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by illiest(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2012

You can insult Mr IBU but the guy make sense well well. i hope you dont worship your pastor?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

From my observations you are boastful and most likely a big liar. I guess this is how you get your daily rush.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by folahann(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
One of the best posts of 2012. So on point.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.