Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics (994 Views)

Why Are There No Online Food Vendors? / The Traditional Beliefs, Experience, And Stories Of The Community About Our Food / Wrapping Of Prepared Food With Newspapper By Local Food Vendors, How Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by jhydebaba(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Following the thread on food vendor and their juju, I decided to open this thread so that we can share our experience and antics on how we use to short change food vendors especially those who can't calculate money very well.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by jhydebaba(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
There was this food vendor I love visiting because I pay any amount and some times I don't pay at all. This is how things is done there, u order for food say 400 naira, after eating when u are going u go to the cashier, she asks you how much food u have eaten, u tell her 120 naira, she collects it without query.
I found out that not only my humble self knew about this strategy, virtually all my friends play this game, even if u decided to walk away making them believe u have paid immediately u collected food, no qualms.
We got to stop when someone hinted us that they were actually using us for juju/jazz.

Really it was a sweet experience.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by Pain(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
jhydebaba: There was this food vendor I love visiting because I pay any amount and some times I don't pay at all. This is how things is done there, u order for food say 400 naira, after eating when u are going u go to the cashier, she asks you how much food u have eaten, u tell her 120 naira, she collects it without query.
I found out that not only my humble self knew about this strategy, virtually all my friends play this game, even if u decided to walk away making them believe u have paid immediately u collected food, no qualms.
We got to stop when someone hinted us that they were actually using us for juju/jazz.

Really it was a sweet experience.

YOU ARE DIGGING THY GRAVE WITH THY TEETH. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by Caracta(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
The evil that men do...
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by Shugamania(f): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Haa... E no good o.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Guy check your head.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by jhydebaba(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why are u guys acting as if u never play this game while growing up
Oh! You will all tell ur children u've been saint from birth. Come off it peeps, the fact that u are matured does not mean u've not played these antics in secondary school.
Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by dominique(f): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2012
jhydebaba: Why are u guys acting as if u never play this game while growing up
Oh! You will all tell ur children u've been saint from birth. Come off it peeps, the fact that u are matured does not mean u've not played these antics in secondary school.

Not a saint myself but I've never cheated anybody out of their money. Your buka friend must either be senile or has some diabilical tricks up her sleeve. Most business consious food handler have pretty sharp brains.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendors That Can Not Calculate Money: Share Ur Experience And Antics by Shugamania(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
jhydebaba: Why are u guys acting as if u never play this game while growing up

Am no saint and am not acting like one.... believe it or not i was a really good kid wink
The only person i used to cheat back then was my younger bro, Spend our t.fair on 'ijekuje', give him a small portion and we'll trek home. But d day wey mumcy catch me ehn! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Ridiculous Price List / Know Your Fruits. Live Longer With The Amazing PINEAPPLE / Cakes And Small Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.