Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped (6206 Views)

South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum / Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen / Ogun Lawmaker Assassinated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Ptimes: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
A gang of kidnappers struck in Ogun State, Tuesday, kidnapping the wife of a member of the State House of Assembly, Samson Onademuren.

The lawmaker, who just returned from the U.S. alongside other members, represents Ijebu North East State Constituency.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt that the woman, Folasade, was allegedly abducted by four gunmen in Ijebu-Ode at about 12 noon.

A source disclosed that the gunmen abducted Mrs. Onademuren few minutes after she got to an uncompleted building being constructed by her husband.

The victim was reportedly whisked away alongside her close female friend in a white Opel car with no registration number.

The abductors reportedly entered the compound and ordered all occupants to lie on the floor before they took away their target.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the State, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident.

‘The command is investigating assiduously, we urge the public to assist in giving the police useful information that will lead to her rescue as soon as possible,’ the police spokesman said.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/109851-ogun-lawmakers-wife-kidnapped.html
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
I pray they don't r.ape or harm her and that she returns safely to her family.
God punish these kidnappers that cause heartaches all over the land.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by GARRIx7(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
[size=30pt]NO PEACE FOR THE RICH......
NO FOOD FOR THE POOR......

WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by ejifranks(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Kidnap here kidnap there..The former Speaker of the Imo state house of assembly Goodluck opiah's wife was also kidnapped a fortnight ago...Peeps are asking for 100milla .. Welcome to Nigeria...
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Pain(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Na Christmas. Merry WhiskMass and a Crappy ...New...
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
She was reportedly whisked away along with her friend in a white Opel car which registration number was said to have been removed during the operation.
Her husband, who is from Ipari-Nla town, near Atan is the Chairman, House Committee on Ethics and Justice and a strong loyalist of the former governor of the state and a chieftain of the party, Aremo Olusegun Osoba
He is at present in the United States of America USA, with 25 other lawmakers in the state, on a mission that is believed to be a jamboree.

The PPRO, in Ogun state, ASP Muyiwa Adejobi said he was yet to be formally briefed on the incident
An eye witness account have it that the kidnappers had passed the site before they noticed the women at the building whose gate was widely opened. Then then reversed their car, entered the compound and at gun point, ordered all occupants to lie on the floor before they took their preys away.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=77047

The husband will now hurry home from his jamboree in the USA
There were actually two women kidnapped
I pray they are not harmed in anyway
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by RedLight1: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

until the philosophy that holds one man superior and other inferior is eradicated... There will always be war

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by GARRIx7(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Red-Light:

until the philosophy that holds one man superior and other inferior is eradicated... There will always be war
Exactly!!!

[size=25pt]IF THE POOR MAN CAN'T EAT[/size]....... THEN

[size=25pt]THEN THE RICH MAN SHOULDN'T SLEEP[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Teejayphillip(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

I agree 2 ur post bro/sist....

Ow will u ave rest of mind,wen innocent pple kips suffering day/night... While dey d clueless one's live large... Dey'll all vomit all wat dey've stolen...

Am wishin her a safe return oo...
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by abrat: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by abrat: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

May I prophesy by 2015, If there is no constant power supply, adequate & functional infrastructural facilities, creation of employment opportunities, there would be increase in armed robbery, kidnaping, terrorism and all other criminal activities. An idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by abrat: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Wendyslim(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dis is becoming everyday thing oooo, hmmmmm make god save we country. ( jumping from one problem to another) undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by dafman10(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Red-Light:

God bless Haile Selasie. . .
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by pharuk: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
[size=15pt]This is poverty thinking,so one cannot hustle hard and make a living?

So every rich man is responsible for poor men without food.

Yes we are in the mess together - If we keep blaming every richman as the reason why there is poverty.

I dont support kidnapping but lets not be quick to judge him because he is a politician

WE ARE NOT IN THIS MESS TOGETHER[/size]
GARRI (x7):
NO PEACE FOR THE RICH......

WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
The symptoms are there...

From the Niger Delta militants kidnapping for a cause...

To the Yoruba and Igbo men kidnapping for funds...

The Armed robbers tooled up like a small army....

The Boko guys ready to kill...and die for islam...

Nigeria is dying...

She's dying....

and We are all dying with her...

God rest us all...
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by salafiyy: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
THIS KIDNNAPING VIRUS IS NOW VERY MUCH WITH IN THE SOUTH-WEST...WE'VE BEEN INFECTED...
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by dickhardener: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
If them no wan use their church mind arrange themselves, then na to dey show all of them pepper. Bloody greedy thieving bastards
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by 3direct: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Xmas at the corner...

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by free2ryhme: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
y shld i make any useful comment when at the end of it all the ransom no go even reach me sef ....mstchew!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by kutchs: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Am so afraid to travel home for xmas with my newly acquired state of the art HUMMER lest those boys mistake me for those thieves from govt house.

Who will save us?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by dickhardener: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
pharuk: [size=15pt]This is poverty thinking,so one cannot hustle hard and make a living?

Yes we are in the mess together - If we keep blaming every richman as the reason why there is poverty.

I dont support kidnapping but lets not be quick to judge him because he is a politician

. 99% of nigerian politicians are thieving bastards. They are rich at the direct detriment of millions. Listen bro, I believe u might have flown to a few other nations, and see the transformation with sometimes very limited resources, example rwanda, ghana, malaysia and a few others.Nigeria is an eyesore with the magnitude of wealth base it has

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Nuezha(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oh...oh...
I'm an alien
I'm a peaceful alien
I'm a Nigerian in....

Who cares?!
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by donfemzy: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Who cares
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Maxymilliano(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Baby mama:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=77047

The husband will now hurry home from his jamboree in the USA
There were actually two women kidnapped
I pray they are not harmed in anyway
The guy is already back in the country, but the kidnappers are yet to contact the family as at the time of writing this post.
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by ExGuerrilla: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Industrial scale kidnapping like play, play.
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by GARRIx7(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
pharuk: [size=15pt]This is poverty thinking,so one cannot hustle hard and make a living?

I think you need to do some work on ur Comprehension skills... undecided

Read this, maybe ur Pentium I brain will comprehend this:
[size=28pt]A F.Ʊ.C.K.E.D. UP SOCIETY IS DETRIMENTAL TO BOTH THE RICH ‎​ΆND THE POOR[/size]
If you still don't get it then you need to seek the four-walls of a school..

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
If she has been kidnapped by an Ibhoe man or any South-easterner, chances of her getting ra ped are high.

Oga o. . . Christmas is coming o.
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by gboso: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If she has been kidnapped by an Ibhoe man or any South-easterner, chances of her getting ra ped are high.

Oga o. . . Christmas is coming o.

Wat do u mean by dat.nonsense idiot
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by 001solar(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Exactly!!!

[size=25pt]IF THE POOR MAN CAN'T EAT[/size]....... THEN

[size=25pt]THEN THE RICH MAN SHOULDN'T SLEEP[/size]

Nice one lols
Re: Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped by 001solar(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
abrat:
May I prophesy by 2015, If there is no constant power supply, adequate & functional infrastructural facilities, creation of employment opportunities, there would be increase in armed robbery, kidnaping, terrorism and all other criminal activities. An idle hand is the devil's workshop.

That is just the truth and that would be what we would be facing in Nigeria if things are not the way they are to be lols. Who is next ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. / How Nigeria Can Avoid Another Malabu Scandal By Dondekojo / Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.