Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship (3610 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her… / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2012
Freshbabe: How about never be in a long distance to begin with?...#just saying
sometimes u jst can't help it..luzin all da LOVE attached to ur relationship is usually not an option..He seud jez Abstain...
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by mskata(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Relationship, nt marriage.....
Must u av sex in a relationship undecided

Well, next tym u're hot tink of hellfire how hot twill be, i swear ur prick go shrink
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by adonisyung(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2012
dopeJemi: Adonis45? shocked shocked
dats me,,,,who dat?
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by dopeJemi: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2012
adonisyung: dats me,,,,who dat?

Noyeezy undecided
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by adonisyung(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2012
dopeJemi:

Noyeezy undecided
xup dude ?been æn age!
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by sherrylo: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
tell him to get one opeke!
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by alphaconde(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
AG.gal:
My bf drinks weneva he's "hot" n am not arnd
Your boyfriend knows u r a fo..ol and that u can believe anything
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by adonisyung(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2012
sherry lo: tell him to get one opeke!
kenu bu cheating
Re: What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship by adonisyung(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2012
alpha conde:
Your boyfriend knows u r a fo..ol and that u can believe anything
must you insult her...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? / I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.