Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels (4025 Views)

Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / 10 Year Old Nigerian Passes A Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2012
I would like to know if its possible for someone to prepare for a levels in 6 months and still have a sensible result
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2012
Yes, it is but it depends on you. If your ready for serious studying and sacrifice, you'll surely achieve your aim. I also spent 6 months on my A' levels and I was admitted with the result into UI. Even the girls that had A*A*A* in 2011, she used just 6months so it all depends on you. I don't think it's possible if you allow yourself to be carried away by distractions.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Yes, it is but it depends on you. If you're ready for serious studying and sacrifice, you'll surely achieve your aim. I also spent 6 months on my A' levels and I was admitted with the result into UI. Even the girl that had A*A*A* in 2011, she used just 6months so it all depends on you. I don't think it's possible if you allow yourself to be carried away by distractions.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2012
Ah finally. Thats encouraging. Id like to know when and where you registered and where one can get study materials in Lagos. Thank you
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Actually, I wrote my own A' levels in Ibadan. Educational Advancement Centre to be precise and I wrote my exam May/June, 2012. I'll like to know what department you want to put in for.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was thinking of trying two universities(if that is possible), unilag and UI. Microbiology for both. Since ur in d school I want to be in, can u tel me how the procedure is. I know the subject combo is phy-chem-bio, i need to know where I can get study materials in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2012
It's not advisable to choose 2 federal universities because the admit only first choice candidate. And not less than 10points will do.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2012
I dont really understand. Could you explain better?
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
It is not advisable for you to choose a federal university as second choice especially in Direct Entry. Then my observation is that it is more technical to gain admission into Unilag through direct entry than UI.

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ok. Thanks but did u go for classes or u jst read @ hme? And how much did all ur study materials cost
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2012
I attended classes tho' but I read as if I was on my own because it is stated in the syllabus that 33% of the work is meant for tutors while 67% are meant for the candidate.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by marianazme(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is it sumthing I can read for at home? Cuz Iv got othr programs Im runnin. How much did everything cost for u?
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes, you can read on your own but the main exam cost is what I don't know because they summed everything us for us. Hostel fee, tutorial fee and other charges inclusive.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by Rajman(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
plz hw can i get d form in ibadan
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2012
Go to Educational Advancement Centre(EAC) in old Bodija opposite 411

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by Rajman(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Plz bro, do u hav any idea of d price
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by jayjagz: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
It depends on your subject combination but the most expensive was 99k when I was there.
Re: Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels by Rajman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
tnx bro, i appreciate alot

(1) (Reply)

5 Things We Learnt In Secondary School That Are Now Useless / Kogi Teachers Hold Special Prayers Over Strike / Help On IELTS Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.