Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Student Project Topics And The Materials - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Student Project Topics And The Materials (741 Views)

Good Project Topics And The Materials For Students / Project Topics And The Materials For Students / Project Topics And The Materials For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Project Topics And The Materials by easyresearch(m): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2012
i need assistance in my final year project research work.can anyone assist me?
Re: Student Project Topics And The Materials by Areaboy2(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2012
with very little information on how to help you, you come across as not being serious and doing things haphazardly. Make and effort man!!

Sit down, take your time and compose properly what you have ahead of you, how you plan to go about it, and what assistance/advice you may need.

Don't just say help me and that's it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Knowledge Of Some Rhyming Quotes / INCOGNITO (a Story) / 2 Beadz- Lagos Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.