Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? (3245 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? / Why Do Most Nairalanders Fake There Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2012
I've been meaning to ask this question for sometime now, I've noticed that there are some folks who are always making comments on different topics on nairaland every minute, and I find it difficult to believe that these people have meaningful source of livelihood, is nairaland a place for jobless nigerian youths? Please share your opinions I could be wrong, but it's just what has bEen on my mind for a while now,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Afam4eva(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2012
It has been on your mind for some time? Don't you have a job to engage your mind in? Could you be referring to yourself? #justsaying

6 Likes

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva: It has been on your mind for some time? Don't you have a job to engage your mind in? Could you be referring to yourself? #justsaying
lol, the jobless nairalanders are now revealing themselves, afam4eva u know every! #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by SamMilla1(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2012
Many nl members work online. Afam i think is a web developer.
Many work in offices with computers.
Many have clever smart phones like mine that can allow you to make ten posts in two minutes.
Many have smart and sharp brains that allows them to type two hundred words in two minutes . Etc.

So they are not jobless. They are just way out of your league.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2012
Sam Milla: Many nl members work online. Afam i think is a web developer.
Many work in offices with computers.
Many have clever smart phones like mine that can allow you to make ten posts in two minutes.
Many have smart and sharp brains that allows them to type two hundred words in two minutes . Etc.

So they are not jobless. They are just way out of your league.
u have a smart phone but u don't have a job, hmmm, I wonder how u got a smart phone? Well smart phones are for mofos like u though, people who can't think on their own, so they need an artificial intelligence equipment to do most of their thinking for them,

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2012
are you so daft not to realize that people have access to the internet with newly invented portable mobile devices like iPhone, blackberry, iPad, and other Androids whether in their offices, houses, cars, shops etc. as a matter of fact am posting this comment from the bus-stop waiting for bus with my wife. we are going for Antenatal care.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2012
@sammilla, u say most of them work in offices with internet connection, yeah, but if they have important jobs and important duties they won't be coming here every single minute to make comments and quarrel all the time on nairaland, imagine a bank manager coming here all the time to make comments like "how does this affect the price of garri in the market" that seems very unlikely, I doubt any person who has important duties would have that kind of time to play around on a working day, (mind u, I'm on vacation) so don't turn this around on me, roll in the insults pls, as is typical of hypocritical nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by dridowu: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2012
@ Poster, i think you are jobless also for you to no dat some NLs alwaz comet in almost evri topic on NL
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: u have a smart phone but u don't have a job, hmmm, I wonder how u got a smart phone? Well smart phones are for mofos like u though, people who can't think on their own, so they need an artificial intelligence equipment to do most of their thinking for them,

you got it wrong my dear, do you think all NLs are students or apprentices? most of folks here are boss in their offices, i for one am self employed and i use my smartphone whenever i like. that one is always online doesn't necessary mean he/she is unemployed.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:
are you so daft not to realize that people have access to the internet with newly invented portable mobile devices like iPhone, blackberry, iPad, and other Androids whether in their offices, houses, cars, shops etc. as a matter of fact am posting this comment from the bus-stop waiting for bus with my wife. we are going for Antenatal care.
of course sir, I agree we are in computerised world, where everything is being made easy, but my point is that most people on nairaland are Nigerian youths , and most of them just finished schooling, and they've not gotten jobs and that's why they are always here squabbling about things that won't get them anywhere, say me well to your wife,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: @sammilla, u say most of them work in offices with internet connection, yeah, but if they have important jobs and important duties they won't be coming here every single minute to make comments and quarrel all the time on nairaland, imagine a bank manager coming here all the time to make comments like "how does this affect the price of garri in the market" that seems very unlikely, I doubt any person who has important duties would have that kind of time to play around on a working day, (mind u, I'm on vacation) so don't turn this around on me, roll in the insults pls, as is typical of hypocritical nairalanders.

common! bolaino, you can do more than this. do you need to be told there are jambites here too. by the way asking such odd questions doent mean the poster is jobless, sometimes poeple use such comments to express their non-interest in the topic.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:

you got it wrong my dear, do you think all NLs are students or apprentices? most of folks here are boss in their offices, i for one am self employed and i use my smartphone whenever i like. that one is always online doesn't necessary mean he/she is unemployed.
bossman, u seem not to understand me, I'm not saying that all nairalanders are, I'm saying most are, and deep down inside ur heart u know I'm right, lemme give u an example barack obama who is the present POTUS (president of the united states), do u think he has the time to go online and start making posts on different forums on the internet? Of course not the guy barely even has enough time to sleep not to talk about going online and making comments all the time, or lemme site u as an example u say u're self employed, and lemme assume u have people working under u, how would u feel if you discover one of your employee is always using the office computer all the time to make posts on different forums on the internet? Would u be happy, won't u feel that employee is not focused?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: of course sir, I agree we are in computerised world, where everything is being made easy, but my point is that most people on nairaland are Nigerian youths , and most of them just finished schooling, and they've not gotten jobs and that's why they are always here squabbling about things that won't get them anywhere, say me well to your wife,

well, i don't think youth-social-media-addiction is a menace to our society at the moment, i don't encourage it(the addiction) either, but believe me,the intelligent ones learn a lot from ideas and experiences of other here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ektbear: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2012
With smart phones these days, it is pretty easy to browse/post on NL almost 24/7.

I'm basically connected to the internet at all hours of the day (aside from when I'm asleep).
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: bossman, u seem not to understand me, I'm not saying that all nairalanders are, I'm saying most are, and deep down inside ur heart u know I'm right, lemme give u an example barack obama who is the present POTUS (president of the united states), do u think he has the time to go online and start making posts on different forums on the internet? Of course not the guy barely even has enough time to sleep not to talk about going online and making comments all the time, or lemme site u as an example u say u're self employed, and lemme assume u have people working under u, how would u feel if you discover one of your employee is always using the office computer all the time to make posts of different forums on the internet? Would u be happy, won't u feel that employee is not focused?

hahahaha, you know why i laughed? I could be Barack Obama you know?.. like seriously, what if i am Barack Obama? laugh continues...
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2012
ekt_bear: With smart phones these days, it is pretty easy to browse/post on NL almost 24/7.

I'm basically connected to the internet at all hours of the day (aside from when I'm asleep).

exactly,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2012
dridowu: @ Poster, i think you are jobless also for you to no dat some NLs alwaz comet in almost evri topic on NL
lol, did'nt know that nairaland has anything to do with astronomy, no be only COMET na asteroid, Lol, go and brush up on your writing skills my friend.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:

hahahaha, you know why i laughed? I could be Barack Obama you know?.. like seriously, what if i am Barack Obama? laugh continues...
nahh, u can't be barack, but if u were him, I would fully understand the reason why over four million americans lost their jobs in the last four years, when you suppose dey work, you dey come here come dey surport garri republic. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by dridowu: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: lol, did'nt know that nairaland has anything to do with astronomy, no be only COMET na asteroid, Lol, go and brush up on your writing skills my friend.
wit my bad english , am doing gr8 and am not jobless like u. As far as u don undastand what i mean so kip doing u best job which jobless.....:-P lol
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: nahh, u can't be barack, but if u were him, I would fully understand the reason why over four million americans lost their jobs in the last four years, when you suppose dey work, you dey come here come dey surport garri republic. Lol.

hahahahahahaha!! but i won my re-election bid nevertheless? grin grin grin
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2012
dridowu: wit my bad english , am doing gr8 and am not jobless like u. As far as u don undastand what i mean so kip doing u best job which jobless.....:-P lol
mr comet, who told you, you're doing better than me? My poverty is what would u call riches, but lemme not degenerate to insults, but a word of advice, being a salesboy in a rice depot isn't what u would call meaningful employment, try to go back to school and work on your writing you hear, kpele.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ba7man(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Most log-into Nairaland at work, silly. To have such acess to the internet you need money and a jobless person certainly has non. I work online and also on the computer so Nairaland is just one of the pages out of the numerous i open. Don't you have more important things to use your mind to do?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by geez1: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: I've been meaning to ask this question for sometime now, I've noticed that there are some folks who are always making comments on different topics on nairaland every minute, and I find it difficult to believe that these people have meaningful source of livelihood, is nairaland a place for jobless nigerian youths? Please share your opinions I could be wrong, but it's just what has bEen on my mind for a while now,

You have a job and have been following people's comments on different topics every minute (day and night)? Are you that jobless?

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by dridowu: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: mr comet, who told you, you're doing better than me? My poverty is what would u call riches, but lemme not degenerate to insults, but a word of advice, being a salesboy in a rice depot isn't what u would call meaningful employment, try to go back to school and work on your writing you hear, kpele.
MY SILENCE DOES'T MEAN THAT I QUIT, IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTANT ******PEACE OUT*******
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:

hahahahahahaha!! but i won my re-election bid nevertheless? grin grin grin
yeah because na u be illuminati na, lol
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2012
ba7man: Most log-into Nairaland at work, silly. To have such acess to the internet you need money and a jobless person certainly has non. I work online and also on the computer so Nairaland is just one of the pages out of the numerous i open. Don't you have more important things to use your mind to do?
well I understand, as a yahoo boy you definitely need internet connection, but hope you know that yahoo yahoo is not meaningful employment?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2012
dridowu: MY SILENCE DOES'T MEAN THAT I QUIT, IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTANT ******PEACE OUT*******
well my guy, lemme apologise to you, I'm sorry if I made u upset, pls forgive me, no hard feelings.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by dapachez: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: of course sir, I agree we are in computerised world, where everything is being made easy, but my point is that most people on nairaland are Nigerian youths , and most of them just finished schooling, and they've not gotten jobs and that's why they are always here squabbling about things that won't get them anywhere, say me well to your wife,
where did you get your statistics from? That most nairalnders just finished school? I can speak for myself only am on nairaland most part of the day though I don't comment most of the time,its a getaway for me and comic relief atimes from my job though only when am less busy or on break.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by TechRev: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2012
@OP you started this thread at exactly 7:18am, and you are still posting by 9:05am. Please what job do you have?? I support your view most regular NL posters have nothing important doing. Even as someone self employed with no direct boss, i find it hard to stay on Nairaland more than 30mins in a day. When ever i post regularly on NL that day is a wasted day. Forget all those rubbish about smart phone, smart computer, even with your smart brain it takes time to post and follow posts on NL. Time that should have been used to achieve important tasks. They say they can post 10 replies in a min, do you post a reply without reading all posts?? And you achieve all that in a min??

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Schipid thread must everybody work in a factory or drive Commercial bus is that what you mean by job?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2012
The OP can start by telling us what he does for a living.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ba7man(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: well I understand, as a yahoo boy you definitely need internet connection, but hope you know that yahoo yahoo is not meaningful employment?
I'm an Architect, dummy. I design on my system and i research for information on designs "ONLINE". I send the works to clients "ONLINE" for viewing. I've designed a local Airport and i got ideas "ONLINE". So next time, think b4 talking "ONLINE". I also sell print-art on an "ONLINE" gallery.....so you see, if you're not "ONLINE".....you're living in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! / #12,200 Debit In POS Transaction But Not Successful / Apply For The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.