Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. (1210 Views)

Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / State Alawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by doncarlos: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Must it take long before we receive alert. If na to put subsidy them no dey waste time. Abeg casher pay us
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by doncarlos: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Has anyone been paid
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by dadicvila(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
4 where?we still dey wait O! cry
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by doncarlos: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na wa o. They are still owing me one month.
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by doncarlos: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
They've not paid me for october and november. Na wa o.
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by Bj5all(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
no payment here for ebonyi oo.
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by Gratia(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have been paid November Alawi though am serving in Lagos state,don't know about other states
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by wizzymate(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2012
Still waiting for allowee alert in ebonyi state
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Got alert today. Ogun state corper. Ghost working in lagos grin
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by Zemiu: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Never see alert in jigawa oo am tired.
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
That's Nigeria for you my friends..a country where the leaders feast on the sweat of the masses.

Take heart...its well, I'm sure they would pay you guys.
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by luvola(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2012
@ 12inche - am also serving in ogun ojodu berger precisely..let hook up .. Add me up on facebook - ola aol .. My emil is olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by Candyrain(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes I've been paid. I received alert yesterday. Serving in Kwara state
Re: Alawi Money For The Of November How He Be? Have They Paid Anyone. by tayoccu(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Kwara ke? Which batch which LG? Cos I'm also in kwara and I haven't received anything.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Pregnant NYSC Members / Rumour About 2014 Nysc Batch 'c' / Batch B, See What I Saw O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.