Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

We Need Programmers To Our New Company - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / We Need Programmers To Our New Company (843 Views)

I Need Programmers And Apps Developers / I Need Programmers Based In Aba Urgently / Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Programmers To Our New Company by Hxlorg: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2012
We are a start-up company and have already got the necessary investment we need. We need a good, young and creative Java programmer and a c++ programmer based in Nigeria to join our team and we are willing to offer about 15% share in the company and salary would be discussed later.
Your Responsibility:
Look at the feasibility of Ideas
Create and oversee Development of Application
Manage and create a team of 6 (3 programmer, 3 Designer)
Answer directly to the C.E.O
Design and Prototype Apps idea

Our Website: www.kentkindle.com

What We Offer:
Head and Hire your own Team
15% Share of the company
High Salary(Subject to Negotiations)
Be in a diverse team
A new laptop for you with negotiations

Any Programmer interested should please reply the post and send us a very comprehensive C.V @ lunarresults@gmail.com or Admin@kentkindle.com
Re: We Need Programmers To Our New Company by segsalerty(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin goodluck!
Re: We Need Programmers To Our New Company by annahussy(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
This is really very nice and interesting information you share here. I share this information with my friends who is java programmer. I think this is the best opportunity for them to make career.
Re: We Need Programmers To Our New Company by Danyl(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
I dont know if i can be recruited though iam yet to have my prometrics-OCPJP exams which is the most basic apart from Sun java certified associate exam, but i do code on Java alot of times especially the GUI aspect and am currently building a database-driven software. my email address is olabiyi007@gmail.com, 08030827971.. thank you
Re: We Need Programmers To Our New Company by applord: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Mark A New Beginning With Ios App Development Services / I Need The Help Of A Basic Programmer / Free Oracle 10g,mcse And Java Programming Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.