Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (40583 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by SisiKill1: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
What's with the " he left his country" statement people are making?

What country did he "left"?

He was born and bred in Nigeria, went to England for school like many Nigerians, came back to do his NYSC....like many, many Nigerians. Dude identifies himself as Nigerian but because some people with their default white is better mentality want to elevate him above themselves, they are rewriting his history.

He is Nigerian period and even if he were really a foreigner.....what is the big effing deal? The millions of Nigerians who have done NYSC are not animals, there is nowhere in the creation rule book that states only certain people are conditioned for suffer head, which if there were would make people's awe struck reaction slightly understandable. ..coz obviously he would be in that group.

But God in his infinite mercies has created us equally, if some of you chose to lower yourself for others by praising them for something you do every day without batting an eye. ...that's on your head.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by trent9002(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
tellwsdom: Is he any better than me?? ..why this noise?? angry angry
You also celebrated obama's election as First black president. He's the first white corper in Nigeria, its an achievement. Why are you so insecure about your color?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
In other news, here's a pic of Isabella Ayuk at NYSC camp.

https://www.nairaland.com/982602/picture-mbgn-isabella-ayuk-nysc

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
trent9002:
You also celebrated obama's election as First black president. He's the first white corper in Nigeria, its an achievement. Why are you so insecure about your color?
help me ask them oh
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Allohrandy: Instead of people in the forum encouraging him. most people are here criticizing him because he was classified as "white". how many of our Nigerians aboard will allow their kids to serve NYSC. I know of many Nigerian-Americans who don't even know anything about NYSC or dont have plans of serving this country but they have the Nigerian passport because their parents are Nigerians.. I think most people in this forum criticizing him are just f00lish or being jealous. does it matter if he is white or Arab. The fact is he choose to serve our fatherlands. we should commend him for that. We should stop this Nigerian mentality of always criticizing people for no good reason. To the 'white Nigerian corper' thanks for serving my country.

serve your country in which way? if anything nigeria has served him and his lebanese parents extremely well by providing them with an adopted home where they have been allowed to set up businesses that have enabled them to become rich and successful, do you think you can go to any arab country as a black man and be allowed to become rich and successful by the indigenous arabs?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
by the way arabs hate blacks and look down on us - you will soon find out how "nigerian" this so called white nigerian really is when the time comes for him to get married, lets see if he will marry a black woman or a lebanese woman imported from his country.

arabs like him actually think they are white thats why he describes himself as a white nigerian - let him go to europe or america and call himself white and see what they will tell him.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Goldieluks: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
fr_evangel: Africans/Blacks are more racist than any other people in the world!

You are a fool for making such statement. I bet you haven't traveled abroad in your entire life
for you to come up with that trash.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: by the way arabs hate blacks and look down on us - you will soon find out how "nigerian" this so called white nigerian really is when the time comes for him to get married, lets see if he will marry a black woman or a lebanese woman imported from his country.

arabs like him actually think they are white thats why he describes himself as a white nigerian - let him go to europe or america and call himself white and see what they will tell him.

Prime example. You don't know the man, but you've already decided who he's going to marry, how he's going to behave, solely because of the colour of his skin and his ethnicity.

Smh.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
edreesabiodun: He's white. He's better than you.

Good grief!
Do people with toad brains still exist.
angry
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28:

serve your country in which way? if anything nigeria has served him and his lebanese parents extremely well by providing them with an adopted home where they have been allowed to set up businesses that have enabled them to become rich and successful, do you think you can go to any arab country as a black man and be allowed to become rich and successful by the indigenous arabs?

Assuming, for argument sake, that you are correct, therefore, Mohammed Jammal is guilty and responsible for the (assumed) fact that "black men cannot go to any arab country and become rich and successful" because of his ethnicity and the colour of his skin.

Smh.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
It's no surprise that this site has lots of ethnic bashing threads when we have people who think this way.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by domiron: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude: chai..9ja youths don suffer. because one arab graduated and came to serve in Nigeria he is now important. angry angry u guyz need to emancipate urselves from mental slavery.

Hahahahahaha.Abeg d guy na oyinbo,unfortunate one abi Arab?.Abeg which wan?.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by domiron: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What's with the " he left his country" statement people are making?

What country did he "left"?

He was born and bred in Nigeria, went to England for school like many Nigerians, came back to do his NYSC....like many, many Nigerians. Dude identifies himself as Nigerian but because some people with their default white is better mentality want to elevate him above themselves, they are rewriting his history.

He is Nigerian period and even if he were really a foreigner.....what is the big effing deal? The millions of Nigerians who have done NYSC are not animals, there is nowhere in the creation rule book that states only certain people are conditioned for suffer head, which if there were would make people's awe struck reaction slightly understandable. ..coz obviously he would be in that group.

But God in his infinite mercies has created us equally, if some of you chose to lower yourself for others by praising them for something you do every day without batting an eye. ...that's on your head.

Me just want to know if his parents dat gave birth 2 him are Europeans or Arabs,period.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by domiron: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: by the way arabs hate blacks and look down on us - you will soon find out how "nigerian" this so called white nigerian really is when the time comes for him to get married, lets see if he will marry a black woman or a lebanese woman imported from his country.

Hahahahahaha!....On point..he's a bloody Arab.If u don't know,now you know.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Actress Nuella Njubigbo at NYSC camp (I guess she's also being "worshipped" )

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Prime example. You don't know the man, but you've already decided who he's going to marry, how he's going to behave, solely because of the colour of his skin and his ethnicity.

Smh.
i dont have to know him personally to understand how people from his area behave, generally speaking arabs do not marry blacks - you can take it or leave it but its the truth - they see themselves as being above blacks and identify themselves as white, therefore the likelihood of someone from such a background marrying a nigerian despite his ability to speak fluent hausa is very low.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Assuming, for argument sake, that you are correct, therefore, Mohammed Jammal is guilty and responsible for the (assumed) fact that "black men cannot go to any arab country and become rich and successful" because of his ethnicity and the colour of his skin.

Smh.

never said he was guilty or responsible for anything - i just made an observation, besides if he were in his own country i doubt whether he would welcome the idea of a black man coming to live and prosper in his country .
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28:

never said he was guilty or responsible for anything - i just made an observation, besides if he were in his own country i doubt whether he would welcome the idea of a black man coming to live and prosper in his country .

Ok, so he is not in his own country at the moment? (Is Carl Lewis in his own country at the moment, or should he "go back to Africa"?)

You " doubt whether he would welcome the idea of a black man coming to live and prosper in his country".

Hm!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
That guy looks like Arab to me than white. His skin color can still be discriminated against by white people. Nigerian white. Hahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Ok, so he is not in his own country at the moment? (Is Carl Lewis in his own country at the moment, or should he "go back to Africa"?)

You " doubt whether he would welcome the idea of a black man coming to live and prosper in his country".

Hm!
Why do you have to wast your time replying to that black racist!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28:
i dont have to know him personally to understand how people from his area behave, generally speaking arabs do not marry blacks - you can take it or leave it but its the truth - they see themselves as being above blacks and identify themselves as white, therefore the likelihood of someone from such a background marrying a nigerian despite his ability to speak fluent hausa is very low.

grew up in the north and Lebanese men date Nigerian women,i cannot count the people i know who have intermarried,however they prefer slim tall girls,not fat things .
Please stop coming here and telling lies ,"what is generally speaking"what do you have to back it up?Do u have unbiased stats to back it up?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Hm!

I dont understand how you can compare an african american whose ancestors were kidnapped and enslaved by europeans and transported across the atlantic ocean to north america to someone whose parents VOLUNTARILY left war torn lebanon in search of greener pastures in nigeria, Carl Lewis has more right to be in america than many european
yes i sincerely doubt that he would welcome the idea of a black man leaving his own country like his parents did to live and prosper in lebanon, lebanese people are parasites they feed off their host and contribute nothing - do you know of any poor lebanese people in nigeria?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: grew up in the north and Lebanese men date Nigerian women,i cannot count the people i know who have intermarried,however they prefer slim tall girls,not fat things .
Please stop coming here and telling ,"what is generally speaking"what do you have to back it up?

nigerian women like you are full of self hatred - your statement implies that most nigerian women are not good enough for lebanese men - the fact that you can not count the number of nigerian women who have married lebanese men does not change the fact that GENERALLY THEY DO NOT MARRY BLACKS PERIOD.

Also dating a woman and marrying her are two different things.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
all4naija: Why do you have to wast your time replying to that black racist!

until you go back to school and get a proper education and learn what the term "racist" really means any conversation that i attempt to have with you will be a complete and utter waste of my time.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28:

nigerian women like you are full of self hatred - your statement implies that most nigerian women are not good enough for lebanese men - the fact that you can not count the number of nigerian women who have married lebanese men does not change the fact that GENERALLY THEY DO NOT MARRY BLACKS PERIOD.

Also dating a woman and marrying her are two different things.
LOL Nut case,u said Lebanese do not marry Nigerians,and i said they do and they prefer slim girls,what is self hate there
i see anyone who is fat as sloppy,i have never dated anyone who is fat,and that is my preference..
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
War torn Lebanon Some people need to study history. People who have been here for over a century!

You are stereotyping someone you don't even know. Filling in his personality with all sorts of negative things, even though you don't know him, holding him responsible for things he doesn't have anything to do with! Kai!

It's so bad that for the first time in my life I have to acknowledge and agree with All4naija, it's pointless arguing with you.

Piece of advice, hatred eats you from within and kills you. Take out the hatred in your heart and replace it with love. Goodbye.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by topmostg: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude: chai..9ja youths don suffer. because one arab graduated and came to serve in Nigeria he is now important. angry angry u guyz need to emancipate urselves from mental slavery.
walahi, u dey madtt wella. Na me dey mental?

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by topmostg: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are a fool for making such statement. I bet you haven't traveled abroad in your entire life
for you to come up with that trash.
pls ask him 000..... #lookin like trayvon martin,george zimmerman on warning#

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by uzoexcel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
free cocoa!!!!!there u are...been lookn for you since time immemorial.....hw e go be na cool cool cool cool
freecocoa: Where is he from please?

I'm asking cos I don't understand how he ended up being Nigerian, him mama born come abandon am for naija or wetin?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2: War torn Lebanon Some people need to study history. People who have been here for over a century!

You are stereotyping someone you don't even know. Filling in his personality with all sorts of negative things, even though you don't know him, holding him responsible for things he doesn't have anything to do with! Kai!

It's so bad that for the first time in my life I have to acknowledge and agree with All4naija, it's pointless arguing with you.

Piece of advice, hatred eats you from within and kills you. Take out the hatred in your heart and replace it with love. Goodbye.

You along with the all4naija and ehie have low self esteem and inferiority complex - you worship and idolise anyone whose skin is lighter than yours thats why you are prepared to give this wanna be white man the benefit of the doubt. They never give people who look like you and i the benefit of the doubt instead they assume the worst about us , they stereotype people who look like you and i all the time and they dont care that they are racist, but people like you continue to bow down before them and extend all kinds of courtesies towards them when they look at you as garbage - take a look at how they treated this ethiopian woman who tried to get into a beach club in their country, i wish you could spend a month in that country and then perhaps the scales will be lifted from your eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2vjU97Dtk
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: LOL Nut case,u said Lebanese do not marry Nigerians,and i said they do and they prefer slim girls,what is self hate there
i see anyone who is fat as sloppy,i have never dated anyone who is fat,and that is my preference..

I can assure you that the reason they do not generally marry nigerians has nothing to do with body weight and everythign to do with race, you seem so desperate to be accepted by a race of people who do not like you - and yet you wonder why i describe you as suffering from self hate.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by cap28: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: LOL Nut case,u said Lebanese do not marry Nigerians,and i said they do and they prefer slim girls,what is self hate there

I said GENERALLY they do not marry nigerians - there is a difference, the fact one lebanese man marries one black african woman once in a while does not mean that lebanese marry nigerian women regularly.

I can assure you that the reason they do not generally marry nigerians has nothing to do with body weight and everythign to do with race, you seem so desperate to be accepted by a race of people who do not like you - and yet you wonder why i describe you as suffering from self hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.