Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:48 PM

Politician Bites Robber To Submission - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician Bites Robber To Submission (13753 Views)

FUTO Student Bites Off Fellow Student's Nose During Fight (photos) / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Victim bites robber to submission
Our Reporter December 6, 2012 19 Comments »

By CHRISTOPHER OJI

Like the proverbial hunter that became hunted, an armed robbery suspect has told how he narrowly escaped death in the hands of his victim. A four-armed robbery gang had invaded the premises of a powerful politician in Lagos. The incident got to the attention of the state Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko who swiftly ordered the officer in charge of the State Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Abba Keyari to fish out the hoodlums. The efforts of the police paid off as they arrested the suspects. One of the suspects in an interview with Crimewatch denied using gun to attack the politician.

He said: “Really, we attacked the man but the man was too strong to defeat. We used pliers to break the kitchen window protector and gained entry. We started packing his laptop, phones and other things.” “As we were packing his things, the man woke up and grabbed me. He was too strong for me to handle, so he started beating me. He did not stop at hitting me, he also bit me.

His teeth were shaper than knife. He was biting me like a wounded lion. In fact, that man is a lion. He is too powerful. As he was hitting and biting me, I was shouting for help but my colleagues abandoned me. “How I managed to escape, I cannot tell. I was half dead.

When I left the house. If the man had beaten me more than he did, I would have died. He is too strong so, that is why I am saying no to the claim by the police that we were armed, if we had a gun, we would have fired him, rather we escaped from him.” Showing some wounds on his body, he said, “look at my body, all the injuries were from the man. He even injured me on my penis. He beat me black and blue.”

On who owned the locally made pistol the police claimed they recovered from him, he said: “I am not saying that I don’t have a gun at home, I have but I don’t use it for robbery. I only use it to protect myself at home. For that robbery, I swear to my ancestors, we did not use gun that day.” His suspected accomplice, Sheidu Busari, who the police named as the leader of the gang, corroborated Jimo’s story, “we did not use gun that day but my friend Jimo has a gun, but we did not go with it that fateful day. We only used big pliers to break through the window.

We gained entry but when the man grabbed Jimo, and he was shouting like a baby, I thought the man has stabbed him or had charmed him so I took to my heels. I did not know it was ordinary biting that was scaring Jimo. Jimo (Jamio) used to be strong that was why I was confused and scared when he was crying like a baby.”

Busari who was just released from the prisons for the same armed robbery, said “I was only sent to prison for buying a stolen phone but my elder brother later bought my freedom with N200,000.” On why he went back to crime he said, “don’t you know that Christmas is fast approaching. I need money for Christmas so, when we got information that the man we attacked was wealthy, I had no alternative than to go for the robbery.”

He regretted that the operation was not all that successful. “I swear, the robbery was a bad one. We did not make money, yet, it brought another trouble to me. See now, I will be spending the Christmas in the prison.” Lagos State police spokesperson, Ngozi Braide, said one locally-made pistol with six rounds of live cartridges, one HP Laptop, and one Nokia 200 were recovered from the suspects.

Source..http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/victim-bites-robber-to-submission/

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by olenyi: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Too bad grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by GARRIx7(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is damn funny....
I almost spilled my G-flakes due to uncontrollable lafta... grin

5 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by OneNaira6: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Comedy central. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by yuzedo: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na joke be dis?? grin grin grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Clerverly: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Politicans and armed robbers are from the same family. So let them bite one another to pieces na their palaver undecided

14 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Jakumo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
gbosaa: Victim bites robber to submission

We gained entry but when the man grabbed Jimo, and he was shouting like a baby, I thought the man has stabbed him or had charmed him so I took to my heels. I did not know it was ordinary biting that was scaring Jimo. Jimo (Jamio) used to be strong that was why I was confused and scared when he was crying like a baby.”

He regretted that the operation was not all that successful. “I swear, the robbery was a bad one. We did not make money, yet, it brought another trouble to me. See now, I will be spending the Christmas in the prison.”

Source..http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/victim-bites-robber-to-submission/

Next time, after you commot for jail, you nogo mistake talk say biting na "ordinary" ting.

You sef don see how as Jimo no waste time begin dey cry like baby when dem take style bite am only small for dat fight, so I beg make you no dey confuse at all o, because na only crocodile sabi bite pass man pikin, and na only Jimo got fiti talk am the ting wey him eye see for inside dat man house. Who no know go know.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by valencia25(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Mod. Thief Bite Robber should be the title of this post abeg grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
gbosaa:

When I left the house. If the man had beaten me more than he did, I would have died. He is too strong so, that is why I am saying no to the claim by the police that we were armed, if we had a gun, we would have fired him, rather we escaped from him.” Showing some wounds on his body, he said, “look at my body, all the injuries were from the man. He even injured me on my penis. He beat me black and blue.”

WTF?!

Was this a sex game gone wrong?

What kind of self-defence makes a man bite another man's pecker? shocked shocked

Gays will always be gay - in times of Peace or Trouble grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Is this a true story or someone is just being entertaining.
Nevertheless,this portion made me angry!
angry angry angry angry angry

Busari who was just released from the prisons for the same armed robbery, said “I was only sent to prison for buying a stolen phone but my elder brother later bought my freedom with N200,000.” On why he went back to crime he said, “don’t you know that Christmas is fast approaching. I need money for Christmas so, when we got information that the man we attacked was wealthy, I had no alternative than to go for the robbery.”

Shame on the Nigerian police!
Shame on those criminals,they don't even sound remorseful of their criminal ways
It is all a joke to them

7 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by SELFWORTH: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
He is lucky.

If its me, I will send in one of our dogs into the room and lock the door so these thieves can also feel the fear that they put into the heart of innocent people when the call invited.

Jaguda people !

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by mekaboy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
gbosaa: Victim bites robber to submission
Our Reporter December 6, 2012 19 Comments »

On who owned the locally made pistol the police claimed they recovered from him, he said: “I am not saying that I don’t have a gun at home, I have but I don’t use it for robbery. I only use it to protect myself at home.

ARMED ROBBER DEY PROTECT HIMSELF AT HOME grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by gbadexy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
I think the robbers where simply trying to avoid death sentence.
Probably the one that just came from prison already gave them tips on how the legal system works in nigeria that's why they were sticking to the same story of not using gun.
The excuse of a thief who owns a gun and decided to rob without it and only use it for protection is not only lame but hilarious, was he using it to protect himself from thieves too?

5 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Mrshroud: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Smh
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by emeka762001(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
kingdom divided against itself. Armed robber biting armed robber. na wa o. thief dont steal frm thief

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by nagoma(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
gbadexy: I think the robbers where simply trying to avoid death sentence.
Probably the one that just came from prison already gave them tips on how the legal system works in nigeria that's why they were sticking to the same story of not using gun.
The excuse of a thief who owns a gun and decided to rob without it and only use it for protection is not only lame but hilarious, was he using it to protect himself from thieves too?

Exactly. That's all wanted to say. They were coached by an insider.

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by baby124: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is better than prison. The pain will be ingrained in the robbers mind for ever. Chei! Lion teeth, that must have been hell. Biting and serious beating. hahahaha. Jimo. grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Mckayzee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
HeheheHeheheHehehe....nairaland no go kill me tonite wit laughter o....as if the story of the fat man trapped in the prison wall cos of his big tummy while he was tryin to escape was not enough..RFLMAO.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by FKO1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
abegi anoda Super story

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by phoneport(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
EVERYBODY SHARP YOUR TEETHS DOWN THIS DECEMBER FOR ARMED ROBBERS BITTING.
But if them hold Gun, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by aieromon(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Strongman crying like a baby. Phucking buffoon grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by TableLeg(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jesus wept
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by icez: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
[/quote]When I left the house. If the man had beaten me more than he did, I would have died. He is too strong so, that is why I am saying no to the claim by the police that we were armed, if we had a gun, we would have fired him, rather we escaped from him.” Showing some wounds on his body, he said, “look at my body, all the injuries were from the man. He even injured me on my joystick. He beat me black and blue.”

We gained entry but when the man grabbed Jimo, and he was shouting like a baby, I thought the man has stabbed him or had charmed him so I took to my heels. I did not know it was ordinary biting that was scaring Jimo. Jimo (Jamio) used to be strong that was why I was confused and scared when he was crying like a baby.”[quote]

This is so funny.
grin cool grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by virus2010(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
One_Naira: Comedy central. grin grin grin
lol..na u be dis?
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
phoneport: EVERYBODY SHARP YOUR TEETHS DOWN THIS DECEMBER FOR ARMED ROBBERS BITTING.
But if them hold Gun, you are on your own.
If dem strong pass u, u are on ur own 2
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is nothing much than a robber trying to rob a fellow robber
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by yuzedo: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
valencia25: @Mod. Thief Bite Robber should be the title of this post abeg grin grin
Lobatan! grin grin grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by folahann(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Really funny indeed. I laughed so hard.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by delors(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ask the robber whether na the politician be this... grin

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Opoki(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
delors: Ask the robber whether na the politician be this... grin

whaooo, i remembered this pic...
Good Old days of 007.

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
jackbauersballs:

WTF?!

Was this a sex game gone wrong?

What kind of self-defence makes a man bite another man's pecker? shocked shocked

Gays will always be gay - in times of Peace or Trouble grin cheesy

Did they say he bit him in his joystick? Haba read well.

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by ibehenryrocket(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin grin grin otabu gokwamu o! Otabu gokwamu o! Dis nkita human e bu go m

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Aid Workers In Borno - The Sun / Two Nigerian Arrested At Islamabad Airport, Pakistan For Trafficking Cocaine / Yuletide: Police Starts 24-hours Surveillance Of 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.