Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... (6432 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / I Did Something I'm Not Suppose To Do / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by sigmundfreud(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2012
....Lamentations!
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by chikeorji123(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2012
victorian: You, all are the best....thanks for the prayers and best wishes.. I will believe again...I won't give up..!...I won't give up...!...phew!... I won't.. God help me, I won't...thanks for the renewed strength injected in me.. Una try o... kiss smiley blowing u all a kiss.. Yeah am back....! Let's take the bull by the horns..... No bad experience will stop me from fulfilling another prt of my purpose on earth...thank you embarassed...good matured minds here...will be more careful and wise in my choices.. So help me God!

Now relief 'dialing mother phone no informing her the good news' l ill enjoy my weekend in a good mood b/c u just scatter it yesternite l landed at ur thread but with this new turn? watch out for a new song u will sing unto the lord.
NOTE:stay clear from boys below 29 and focus on 30 to 47 category but don't settle for a dovicee or been second wife it's among this age bracket 41 and above,l don't wish any of my sister to ended up with such even my grate enemy..Now mama will be glad of ur new zeal were she is,that's every mother's prayer for her daugther having a wonderful suitor.'oops! let me go and pray just woke up from sleep seen this decided to respond..bye.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2012
freecocoa: ^Good for you.
she needs ur advice nah
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by chikeorji123(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2012
to+by:

thanks bro, jus wish all guys will be tru lovers n ladies won't be pretenders n explorers of men. It touches me n hurt me sincrely when i see peeps like dis. Emotional touture is d worse kinda pain anybody can go tru cos it kills people slowly without people around noticing it.
Thanks my brother we have to encourage our beloved sister the facts she's still alive means GOD have a wonderful surprise for her but the way she's losing hope trigger panic b/c this is how it's start hearing a Breaking News on N/L of someone jumping into lagoon..''Emotional turmoil don't underestimate it's power''.
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by prettiest1(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2012
richarts: As you wish so shall it be for you in Jesus name. Dont worry, dont marry ok? Then your prayers are answered.

Personally im a good guy but all I require is a faithful girl.

Please don't say amen to it cos a time will come when she will get tired of being single
and wish she could marry. Being single all your life is not really ok, unless you'll be able to
stay without a man till eternity.(I mean full time into single-hood)

@op, Don't worry with God, your destined man will come.
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
pc guru: @ OP i think we are in the same shoes we haven't seen someone that would make us think otherwise

Pc guru, why don't you hook up with the poster? There is no harm in trying, or is there any?
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Victorian,

I'm so thrilled and joyful to read those comments from you.

Never use the past to judge your future; learn from it and be better! See yourself in a whole new light.

I have an exercise for you: every morning when you wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and begin to say wonderful, great and fantastic things about yourself. Every negative thing you've thought/said about yourself, begin to say the opposite of it.

Try it for a month and see what it does to your life. Words are very wonderful. The Bible says: "The power of life and death is in the tongue and those who know the benefit will enjoy the fruit thereof".

You want to marry? Begin by seeing yourself as a married woman with a loving husband and children. I've found out that words and thoughts help shape our lives and I'm a beneficiary of that.
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
If you decide to become bitter or resentful @ the thought of marriage... that's ur choice. Whatever choice a person makes it is up to him/her to make it work.
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by chikeorji123(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
teeowl: If you decide to become bitter or resentful @ the thought of marriage... that's ur choice. Whatever choice a person makes it is up to him/her to make it work.

No not her choice she said that base on ''Emotional tsunmi syndrom'' as you can see she' started recovered..
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
I only read the initial post, now I get why you think that way...
My Advice: Be a more social person (be a warm & happy person - u need to radiate this everywhere u go!)... meet guys (church, work, cinema etc) and find out how to screen out the guys with bad intentions. Since you are in your 30s, you might have to make the first move by trying to be friendly with guys that you feel are responsible... the period of your life when guys would chase you for months is gone, guys only do that when they are in their 20s (guys that would be interested in u have passed the chasing phase of their life). When a guy enters his late 20s and 30s, he doesn't chase anymore, he persists 2 or 3 times and if u try to force the chase scenario he backs off.

THE BOTTOM LINE OF MY OPINION IS BE PROACTIVE IN FINDING THE TYPE OF MAN THAT YOU WANT!

There are more than 500,000 eligible bachelors in Lagos alone, there is an abundance of good men... format ur lifestyle to put you in their line of sight!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by dederocs(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
victorian: Relationships these days, is nothing to write home about.. Initially when I see posts of men seeking to have kids only without being married, i often think at that time, that they could be making a huge mistake.. Like someone said marriage is not for everybody. 98percent of my relationships are with guys, who I thought are hardworking , good heart and have prospects, but unknown to me they are just coming to get what they can, also to make one's life miserable after marriage.... I wonder how a guy who claims works, will be asking of recharge cards?.... How to eat your food..? Claiming he is so broke at this time to even buy a meal...there is no day, he is buoyant to take care of himself..... Am not saying, spend on me... But please take care of yourself... Don't carry your load and place on my shoulders, cause u feel society expects me to be married.... Well, society expectation, is different from my peace of mind.
My most cherished and peaceful moments , is when am single....oh lord, the peace and money I usually save , then is incomparable....marriage is not for me, cos I can't be the only one taking care of my kids, the lazy husband and my good self.....nah, I can't carry that load... Married peeps, I hail..l. But count me out of being married.. At least, I command respect at my office, my environment, my church.. People hardly know am not married, unless I tell them so...
Am not in for all this cat and mouse games , between men and women.... Peace out.
Thses are my thots tonight ,while talking to my aunts that has been pestering me to get married...... Feel I have to share it, with my fellow Nlders.
why are u attracting broke guys...are you too old to attract rich cats.better start going for the rich guys cos competition in that area is fierce,plus you got to be hot.

Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by dederocs(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
victorian: Guys mentioning deliverance, av done that already on various occasions, I even completed one, two months ago... And the Pastors always say , my way is free and open.. All I need is for God to bring my own husband to me and really good men are scarce and I should be patient. That God who created me knows when is the right time...I said ok.. Am not ready for another deliverance , av been delivered long ago.
@ maclantunji, I will take up what u said about a colleague, but pls not now...I need to relax and clear my head.
@lovemijeje and flytefalls, it wasn't easy... I used 5years to pray and meditate for healing of the mind and soul.. My pastor said am really lucky to be sane at this moment, that someone weak wud av gone bonkers... But am still firm and calm... It's by Gods grace... God has been kind and good to me.
@youngalex, am ok with just friends..... I need positive people without hidden agenders around me... I will inbox you.
@loveablesam, I know marriage these days , is about sharing the family responsibility with the husband. Times have changed, am not lazy.. And it will be burdensome leaving everything for the man...And I will never be a liability, likewise the man shouldn't be too....but play his own financial role.... I am ok, with a 50-50 relationship.
Thanks everyone for the advices, thanks for your support....but funny some people here think am a lesbian, or I have lesbian friends? That's not true o..... My few friends are straight and married but only one of them is happy in her marriage, the rest have issues in their homes, and I rarely have the time to discuss family issues except during my hols.
Thanks guys smiley and my fellow babes smiley
most of those deliverance ish are fake,focus on ur career-it will take you to the top where u wil meet better peeps
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by amyg(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
D-Explorer:
Instead of this over grown woman to tell us that no man is looking her way, she decided to tag men as pests and lazy *spits at her face*
I hope she is not implying I leave u cos dats not gonna happen
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Youngpo413: 7:10am On May 20, 2015
victorian:
Relationships these days, is nothing to write home about.. Initially when I see posts of men seeking to have kids only without being married, i often think at that time, that they could be making a huge mistake.. Like someone said marriage is not for everybody. 98percent of my relationships are with guys, who I thought are hardworking , good heart and have prospects, but unknown to me they are just coming to get what they can, also to make one's life miserable after marriage.... I wonder how a guy who claims works, will be asking of recharge cards?.... How to eat your food..? Claiming he is so broke at this time to even buy a meal...there is no day, he is buoyant to take care of himself..... Am not saying, spend on me... But please take care of yourself... Don't carry your load and place on my shoulders, cause u feel society expects me to be married.... Well, society expectation, is different from my peace of mind.
My most cherished and peaceful moments , is when am single....oh lord, the peace and money I usually save , then is incomparable....marriage is not for me, cos I can't be the only one taking care of my kids, the lazy husband and my good self.....nah, I can't carry that load... Married peeps, I hail..l. But count me out of being married.. At least, I command respect at my office, my environment, my church.. People hardly know am not married, unless I tell them so...
Am not in for all this cat and mouse games , between men and women.... Peace out.
Thses are my thots tonight ,while talking to my aunts that has been pestering me to get married...... Feel I have to share it, with my fellow Nlders.

You are desperate,that's why guys are taking advantage of you.
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by johnpaul3262: 7:59am On May 20, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent shola, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many in Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me call me on +2349039208294for more information's. Fill The form Below; NAME> AGE>? LOCATION> OCCUPATION>
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2015
victorian:
You, all are the best....thanks for the prayers and best wishes.. I will believe again...I won't give up..!...I won't give up...!...phew!... I won't.. God help me, I won't...thanks for the renewed strength injected in me.. Una try o... kiss smiley blowing u all a kiss.. Yeah am back....! Let's take the bull by the horns..... No bad experience will stop me from fulfilling another prt of my purpose on earth...thank you embarassed...good matured minds here...will be more careful and wise in my choices.. So help me God!

Hey hun, what's the update 3yrs later?
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Papanwamaikpe: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2018
So this one is also an unmarried milf at 40 too? No wonder you're defending your colleague Alexialin. You two better get a life coz I see menopause knocking ooh grin
Re: I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Marine husband things.. You need deliverance and separation, until then you will think very differently about marriage. I'm sorry to say this to you OP, you didn't sound normal at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank You... / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.