Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (49608 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Burna Boy 's Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by NessaFresh(f): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
For me I would say Carbon Copay

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by demelza: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Yeah! They both have the same lips, nose.... In short the same everything

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Series22(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Oh God! Save us 4rm tonto dike' evryday threads.. We beg of u Oh Lord!

65 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by demelza: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2012
grin^^^ That ish up there is frigging hilarious

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by NessaFresh(f): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: Oh God! Save us 4rm tonto dike' evryday threads.. We beg of u Oh Lord!

Hahaha not her fault she is nigeria's most famous female celebrity

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Abyjah: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Yah, they look so much alike except that the mom looks responsible while daughter is the opposite.
Pikin wey no resemble mama, e no resemble papa na omoale jatijati.

Anyways, I forbid anyone to talk about Jesus in here. This thread is not holy.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by vinderbilt: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
not really, there's some resemblance, but CARBON COPY is an exaggeration. sorry to dissappoint y'all!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by wonlasewonimi: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
They both can't sing!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by valencia25(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mama you try for her life ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by pinky21(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: Oh God! Save us 4rm tonto dike' evryday threads.. We beg of u Oh Lord!
wen next u see it jst pass
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Booty4me: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aaaaah, another toto dikc thread
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Emylexray(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oh! Lord, forgive me for opening this thread!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tonto thread again I think its beta we change dis site name 4rm Nairaland to Tontoland

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by tellwisdom: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
NessaFresh:

Hahaha not her fault she is nigeria's most famous female celebrity

Are you coming around today??…strictly kissing and smooching..ok??
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by iamswizz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by elbinmanny(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
#take out a handkey, dust my shoes and throw it on the front page <sad #

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by amedusikirabl(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wow they look like twins.hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
She has a publicist who is hovering over NL
@ topic
She looks quite like her mum though
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
iamswizz: .
You again!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by greatgod2012(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tonto Dikeh? Not again , haba! Kilode? Is she d only celebrity recognised by NL?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by blessed4ril(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wow, The mum is a beauty joor! She even fyn pass Tonto oo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Francheezy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
i luv u t0t0
0o0oPs, i mean t0Nt0
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by elbinmanny(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who put this on the front page??

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Odinaka00(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Her mama sef βξ like person wey smoke ganja during her own time

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by TableLeg(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
The moderators on this forum are something else... the kind of mediocrity that graces the front page nowadays is ridiculous ... Absolutely pants!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by sarmy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why people no like this girl, is "t0t0" a bad thing

if u no like "t0t0" raise up ur hand

Reason why "t0t0" will always go to the front page grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by bestower: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Am tired men.....tonto decay keep paying the nairaland moderators for ur week in week out publicity.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
TOTO DICK YOU SUCK,AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS NEWS ABOUT YOU,B0TH GOOD AND BAD
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by koolet: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
wolarhi i wnt coment anyway
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by goldonome(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
U ll always find complain, insult on every thread,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) / Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.