Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19762 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by mukina2: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello There. wink
Below is a list of Sectional Award threads for each board on Nairaland.

The list will be updated as we get the Threads.

Science/Technology Boards

Science/Technology

Programming

Webmasters

Computers

Phones
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by mukina2: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by mukina2: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by mukina2: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Abujafood: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yayy!

I won in Events segment! Thanks Nairalanders what's my Prize please?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Double honour for Ify - winning 2 sections cheesy
And this is her third time winning Culture section POTY

Coogar takes over from DK in European Football section after hatrick (2009,2010, 2011) smiley
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Family section - at last Chaircover ceded the prize to someone else
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abujafood: Yayy!

I won in Events segment! Thanks Nairalanders what's my Prize please?
Your signature. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats ! Everyone who was nominated is a winner, pls let's make 2013 better.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anyway, wey my Bronze for Moderator of the year category? I have always won Bronze since the award started.
Like Super Eagles at ANCs

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Siena also hit a brace this year, winning two sections.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Iaz93: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nawa Oh
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think Politics was the hottest zone. People broke bottles

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congratulations to the winners!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Engineer1985(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I see....
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Interesting to note that all the candidates I voted for in virtually all th sections lost cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by cr8v(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
No award in the advert section? Or is it that they already got their reward from customers? cheesy

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by CLIQBOY(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus: I think Politics was the hottest zone. People broke bottles
i cant fit laugh oo *lol*
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
So the moderators came together to anoint sexkilz as best moderator! Wonder what ur criteria was, but if it had anything to do with arrogance, then u guys did a great job.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus: I think Politics was the hottest zone. People broke bottles
there was no politics section election, there was a yoruba politics section poster of the year, jarus made sure it was an all yoruba affair by disqualifying Afam, the top nominee. Kudos to you, u did a great job.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
there was no politics section election, there was a yoruba politics section poster of the year, jarus made sure it was an all yoruba affair by disqualifying Afam, the top nominee. Kudos to you, u did a great job.

I don't want us to turn this thread into tribal bashfest again, but have you guys ever sat down and thought why you are always the ones always crying foul in everything? Poster of the year, you cried tribalism; Hall of Fame, you cried tribalism; Hall of Shame, you cried tribalism. Haba, guys

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by boron10(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
Afam does not deserve to be nominated. I don't know what the mods considered before disqualifying him but that Nigga is damn too biased and tribalistic. Thank God he was disqualified.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by NEROSKY(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief: So the moderators came together to anoint sexkilz as best moderator! Wonder what ur criteria was, but if it had anything to do with arrogance, then u guys did a great job.
i swear you get sense! Nobi only sexkillz na sexdie.. Just imagine how PDP kept winning,upon their corrupt candidates..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Arsenate(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
seriously, you guys whine about EVERYTHING. U hardly hear the hausas (the most bashed group on NL), the yorubas, the SSers, the MBers cry about anything. Is always u guys. This is not funny anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
No award for 190 argghh abi na me no see am?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
Afam does not deserve to be nominated. I don't know what the mods considered before disqualifying him but that Nigga is damn too biased and tribalistic. Thank God he was disqualified.
Opinions are like azz holes and everybody has got one. Your opinion about me is welcome but that's not criteria for winning the poster of the year.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Pukkah: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:

There they go again...painting anything and everything in tribal colours. Aren't you guys ever tired of complaining, crying, whining and yelling? Is it a case of complex or something?

This cheap resort to tribalism is (among other things) putting off serious minded people.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mcdondayan: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus i thought you have resigned? Next time you set up Achebe for Your nonsense hall of shame the reaction you will get will not only make you resign but write your will. Big ups to Otumba oluwaseun Osewa.

You can bash or ban me if you like, i dont care.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:

I don't want us to turn this thread into tribal bashfest again, but have you guys ever sat down and thought why you are always the ones always crying foul in everything? Poster of the year, you cried tribalism; Hall of Fame, you cried tribalism; Hall of Shame, you cried tribalism. Haba, guys
and did u ever sit down to ask urself why u've been behind the spotlight of tribalism of late? All the threads u mentioned where urs U single handedly picked a stupid topic for ur december political debate, asking people to come out and discuss why igbos have a victim mentality. It took my 'cry of tribalism' b4 u had a rethink. And we aint the only ones crying for tribalism, do i remind u the Seun saga? Pack well joor!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
and did u ever sit down to ask urself why u've been behind the spotlight of tribalism of late? All the threads u mentioned where urs U single handedly picked a stupid topic for ur december political debate, asking people to come out and discuss why igbos have a victim mentality. It took my 'cry of tribalism' b4 u had a rethink. And we aint the only ones crying for tribalism, do i remind u the Seun saga? Pack well joor!
It's unfortunate that a mod could actually propose that kind of topic knowing fully well that it will degenerate into a war zone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.