Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19763 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Afam darleen, I know a few choice places you can kiss in my lower posterior region. tongue
What's posterior?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: I have almost forgotten that ukwani speak igbo[b] but they say they arent igbos from what i heard.[/b]
Not all of them. Some see themselves as Igbos while others don't.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: I have almost forgotten that ukwani speak igbo but they say they arent igbos from what i heard.
Ukwani is a hybrid of igbo, yoruba and urhobo.

We aren't igbo, we denounced them during the civil war cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
What's posterior?
My asss...
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
My asss...
OK
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
You no serious! You be igbo babe wether you like it or not.
Ishilove:
Ukwani is a hybrid of igbo, yoruba and urhobo.

We aren't igbo, we denounced them during the civil war cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Rocktation(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
I really doubt that Ishilove understands ukwani at all. She's just forming gra gra undecided
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rocktation: I really doubt that Ishilove understands ukwani at all. She's just forming gra gra undecided
Exactly. If she understood Ukwuani, she wouldn't have been denying the obvious/
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Afamefuna dont tell me you dont know what posterior and anterior is.
afam4eva:
What's posterior?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Afamefuna dont tell me you dont know what posterior and anterior is.
Not really.

Btw, his is the first time you're spelling my own brand of Afamefuna well. Before it used to be Ahamefule or Afamfule grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ivynwa(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rocktation: I really doubt that Ishilove understands ukwani at all. She's just forming gra gra undecided

Rocks why am I not seeing your name in the list? I remember voting(or was it nominating I did) for you somewhere. Efemena took it from you? (Congrats to her too).I didn't come and watch the whole process, don't worry you will win next time and may be soon enough we will collabo on a book or something? Lol.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Rocktation(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yeah babes! The oppressors took it from me. Just while I was busy banning and unhiding posts, some persons stole my titles in ALL my favorite sections. cry
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nops! I have always spelt your name as Afamefuna.anyway your name no go lost in jesus name!
afam4eva:
Not really.

Btw, his is the first time you're spelling my own brand of Afamefuna well. Before it used to be Ahamefule or Afamfule grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: You no serious! You be igbo babe wether you like it or not. grin
From where to where na??

On a more serious note, we broke away from Onicha during the 16th century. One jerk of a Bini king (I forget now) was terrorising us back then so we fled in three waves and overtime settled in present Delta state. Centuries later, our language has metamorphosed into a hybrid of various borrowed languages and we no longer see ourselves as Igbo, but Ukwani.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Nops! I have always spelt your name as Afamefuna.anyway your name no go lost in jesus name! grin
AMEN!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
From where to where na??

On a more serious note, we broke away from Onicha during the 16th century. One jerk of a Bini king (I forget now) was terrorising us back then so we fled in three waves and overtime settled in present Delta state. Centuries later, our language has metamorphosed into a hybrid of various borrowed languages and we no longer see ourselves as Igbo, but Ukwani.
History according to ishilove.

I wonder why other Ukwuani dudes on this forum like Wesley and those i know offline are still calling themselves Igbo.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Not really.

Afambuifule: trans. "my name is FART" grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by k2039: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
You have to first eliminate D-explorer cos I see him winning it again next near. Act fast o, do what AC supporters did to Funsho william. grin grin
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
That bini king must be a person for scattering your ancestors.All the same you are an igbo girl because the igbo blood still runs in your vein.
Ishilove:
From where to where na??

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ivynwa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rocktation: Yeah babes! The oppressors took it from me. Just while I was busy banning and unhiding posts, some persons stole my titles in ALL my favorite sections. cry

You will win next time.

Ishilove ife i na akowa di mma mana ebe a abughi ebe aga ano ko ya. Ishilove and Rockie please which part of Delta has Ubulu? I heard that they are somehow related to the Ubulus they have in Anambra/Imo state. We mustn't derail too much mana m ji idea e change ife Ishilove na akowara anyi.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
History according to ishilove.

I wonder why other Ukwuani dudes on this forum like Wesley and those i know offline are still calling themselves Igbo.
Nope, history according to Ukwani and Ndosimili people.

Tell Wesley to go and ask the village elders why we consistently refuse to be lumped with the Igbo race.

@Rocktation, I am a full blooded, lion hearted Ukwani woman with 80% understanding of the language
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Afambuifule: trans. "my name is FART" grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by omaojo1: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is there no business section on NL again?

Asking because thats the place I visit most.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by k2039: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay. What did you win bro?

[color=soyouquotedme]He won the award for the most criticised mod. When it comes to issue of tribalism(I would have given him the mist criticsed mod. but I also know sexkillz is most hated. They are both hated for upholding the rules.

In the family section debrief won the popular vote but because of a ban she was stripped and heads didn't roll, I wonder why politics should be a big deal. I guess it had more to do with maturity there, there are two many adult kids in the politics section.
Jarus you don't owe the cynics and critics any explanation, no matter how fair you are, you will be criticised.
Trying to justify your point is a waste of time, the cynics are just bitter

It just goes to show how desperate people can come when it comes to winning awards.

It's really pathetic.)
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ubulu in Imo state? Never heard before.abeg na for which part?
Ivynwa:

You will win next time.

Ishilove ife i na akowa di mma mana ebe a abughi ebe aga ano ko ya. Ishilove and Rockie please which part of Delta has Ubulu? I heard that they are somehow related to the Ubulus they have in Anambra/Imo state. We mustn't derail too much mana m ji idea e change ife Ishilove na akowara anyi.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:

Tell Wesley to go and ask the village elders why we consistently refuse to be lumped with the Igbo race.

@Rocktation, I am a full blooded, lion hearted Ukwani woman with 80% understanding of the language
Who's WE? Everybody should answer their papa name. I know Ndi Ukwuani that are proud Igbos just like Wesley and i know those than are not fond of being called Igbos just like yourself. It's a free world.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ivynwa:

You will win next time.

The Ubulus are in Aniocha and they are proud Igbos.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ivynwa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:

Ishilove were ire gi guo eze gi onu Nne. Hichanata Nne.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ivynwa:

Ishilove Use your tongue to count your teeth complete...
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by k2039: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369: Mynd, does it mean you dont have a life outside nairaland. You are always in all the threads in the romance section all day round, even when people are sleeping. Look how your just rejoicing like a 5year old kid cos of an award on a faceless forum in d least of all sections. Dude u need to get a life outside nairaland before your mates marry finish and you keep giving them advice like you do in the romance section.

[color=soyouquotedme]He is only easing the tension on the thread.

How did you notice he is always on every thread if you are not guilty of thesame allegations
[/color]
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
No mind Ishioma.Na igbo man go marry her.na dat time she go know say she be igbo woman.
Ivynwa:

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: No mind Ishioma.Na igbo man go marry her.na dat time she go know say she be igbo woman.
She is too Yorubanized to marry an Igbo man. She'll most probably marry a Yoruba man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.