Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19767 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu:

I would have won again this year, But i willingly stepped down for others unlike some people who whine endlessly, I actually declined the award this year

I bet some would have been shouting marginalisation

https://www.nairaland.com/1122091/coogar-voted-european-football-section#13236830
Dude, you were disqualified.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Dude, you were disqualified.

By whom? The same rule that would have "Disqualified" me would have disqualified the eventual winner.

I won 3 back to back and willingly stepped down not bitchingglike you
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu:

By whom? The same rule that would have "Disqualified" me would have disqualified the eventual winner.

I won 3 back to back and willingly stepped down not bitchingglike you
I'm not bitching. I'm just setting the records straight.

Let's not derail this thread any further.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by k2039: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh naaaaah! Now that's as$ licking. Don't speak for Mynd, let him reply that dude.
[color=soyouquotedme]Just defending a brother [/color]
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by bunmioguns(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Me i no even send una, if u like make u break bottle on top ur head, na u sabi . .jst come help me celebrate for https://www.nairaland.com/1143808/d-jokes-section-poster-d. ... . . .

Pls note, this reply was made possible with my Nokia C3 in conjunction with #1000 glo montly subscription. . . .

thank you cool cool
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by omaojo1: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
omaojo1: Is there no business section on NL again?

Asking because thats the place I visit most.

Reminder
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Freiburger(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not bitching. I'm just setting the records straight.

Let's not derail this thread any further.
+50likes
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Ishilove Use your tongue to count your teeth complete...
Ehn I've counted...almost 38. What next now? grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by zibe(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rocktation: I hope the mods here, forgive us. Ishi, I saw that obiaruku discussion.
Afam, the roots I mean now, is completely erasing their actual ancestral lands from their discussions and even memories sometimes. An example is the Kwale people in Ndokwa-east. Most of them migrated from Ada, an isoko land, because of fertile lands and fresh fish and even speak Ukwani till date. A lot of our generation do not know this, buh a few of our oldies still relay the truth.

Thought Kwale people are from Ndokwa West
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by dagr8(m): 1:42am On Dec 28, 2012
omaojo1:

Reminder
I was just about to ask d same... may be Business section is a sub section...I dont know
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by dagr8(m): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2012
omaojo1: Is there no business section on NL again?

Asking because thats the place I visit most.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Rocktation(f): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2012
zibe:

Thought Kwale people are from Ndokwa East.

Oh, that was even a mistake. I meant to say Ukwani people from Ndokwa east, not Kwale people from Ndokwa east. Some Ukwanis are in Ndokwa East and some, Ndokwa-west. Kwale itself, which is a town in Delta, is in Ndokwa-West (and is even the headquarters of Ndokwa West).
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Buhahahahahaha!

Eeyaaa! You can stop viewing and sign out now tongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by solomonkane(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
naptu2:

Is there a place where ethnic groups are listed in the Nigerian constitution and what section is that?

Abeg help me ask Afam o. That was how I was harassed and haraunged on a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/1071844/igbo-what-makes-someone-igbo for daring to claim that Ukwuani people are their own people and not subservient to anybody.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by solomonkane(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
True that. All the Ukwani people I have ever interacted with distance themselves from the Igbo race, but its a free world as you have said.

Seen, co-authored, stamped as approved and liked a trillion times. What part of Ukwauni are you from?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
solomonkane:

Abeg help me ask Afam o. That was how I was harassed and haraunged on a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/1071844/igbo-what-makes-someone-igbo for daring to claim that Ukwuani people are their own people and not subservient to anybody.
Were you not the one that confessed on one thread and agreed that you're Igbo? Just stick to one thing.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by solomonkane(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Were you not the one that confessed on one thread and agreed that you're Igbo? Just stick to one thing.

Afam, you never cease to amaze me. Please point to that post osiso or forever be branded a liar!!!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
solomonkane:

Afam, you never cease to amaze me. Please point to that post osiso or forever be branded a liar!!!
Biko, ka anyi hapu that thing. I'm too busy to start digging for posts though i may be confusing you for someone else.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 2:38am On Dec 29, 2012
solomonkane:

Seen, co-authored, stamped as approved and liked a trillion times. What part of Ukwauni are you from?
Ndokwa-west. Abbi, to be precise.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by xyoung: 4:32am On Dec 29, 2012
Time to take Nairaland to Election tribunal and then International Court of justice in the Hague..because I m suppos to win the Job section
We will see in Court

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.