Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? (2131 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2012
I know a young, not too bad looking lady who cooks sumptuous meals for me and my pals and word is out that she's a virgin. Though she never said it out herself but we can deduce it from her words and actions.
Problem now is she's really getting close to me and my pals and the cooking thing just recently started and none of us seems to care about her emotional needs.

Just thinking out loud if you guys see anything wrong with that as though virginity no longer seem to be a virtue anymore.
Most of us now want a LADY in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

Your Opinion.
Derailers like sexkillz not welcome on this thread.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by pleep(m): 4:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerian Men are so stupid. So she looks good, can cook and is a virgin what are you complaining about, do you want an ashewo?

The only reason 90% of females are skanks is because you dumb niggas have no expectations or requirements.

6 Likes

Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Pysam(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Brand_new: I know a young, not too bad looking lady who cooks sumptuous meals for me and my pals and word is out that she's a virgin. Though she never said it out herself but we can deduce it from her words and actions.
Problem now is she's really getting close to me and my pals and the cooking thing just recently started and none of us seems to care about her emotional needs.

Just thinking out loud if you guys see anything wrong with that as though virginity no longer seem to be a virtue anymore.
Most of us now want a LADY in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

Your Opinion.
Derailers like sexkillz not welcome on this thread.
no
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Goldieluks: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: Nigerian Men are so stupid. So she looks good, can cook and is a virgin what are you complaining about, do you want an ashewo?

The only reason 90% of females are skanks is because you dumb niggas have no expectations or requirements.

I tire. Nigeria men and their confused mentality.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2012
She is a virgin, you complain.
She is wild. You scream.

Make up your darned minds already

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by larrymoore(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Op, do u?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Exponental(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2012
Whats in ur head
Virgin or not, look 4 a woman u appreciate, that can make u happy always. Virginity is not a criterion 4 happy marriage.
If u are not sure u want her, keep googling n dont toy wit her emotions.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Lawconfessor(f): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2012
Gosh! Can't believe som1 is asking dis kinda question!

Wot else do U want in a lady?
She z cool, guy.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Lawconfessor(f): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44: She is a virgin, you complain.
She is wild. You scream.

Make up your darned minds already

I wonder o
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Why complain na?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2012
what are doing with a virgin? are you a ritualist?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2012
Before you all start judging, I'm presently in a relationship so her being a virgin doesn't automatically mean I should jump into bed or start getting too close to her.
Just asking the opinion of other matured Nairalanders and was not expecting insults just like some of you did.
I'm not the only guy who doesn't seem to care if she's a virgin or not cuz girls these days can fake it.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by pleep(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2012
You cant fake a hymen bro.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: You cant fake a hymen bro.
Haven't you heard of a new invention that does just that?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by mskata(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2012
O.T.I.S:
what are doing with a virgin? are you a ritualist?

LWTMB
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Mynd44: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: You cant fake a hymen bro.
Yes you can
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes you can

Whoa! Whoa!
How bro?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Law-confessor:

Whoa! Whoa!
How bro?
Surgery na.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Law-confessor:

Whoa! Whoa!
How bro?
Need one? LMFAO
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by UjSizzle(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Surgery ko, mtcheeeew get the mofo drunk before sleeping with him n keep an animals blood nearby grin grin
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Here is a fake heymen...
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Lawconfessor(f): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Brand_new:
Need one? LMFAO

Hahahahahahahahaha
Wot wil i need it for?
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Mynd44: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Surgery ko, mtcheeeew get the mofo drunk before sleeping with him n keep an animals blood nearby grin grin
Nice
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by pleep(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2012
BARFS unsubed. embarassed
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by ektbear: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2012
I think when I was 14 or so, yeah. Then later I realized dating a woman who doesn't put out sucks.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2012
ekt_bear: I think when I was 14 or so, yeah. Then later I realized dating a woman who doesn't put out sucks.
Put out what? cheesy

Lol! @ your sigi.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by ektbear: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
"Put out", i.e. give a man what he wants from her cheesy
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2012
ekt_bear: "Put out", i.e. give a man what he wants from her cheesy
Lol ! That's true. Didn't think of it that way.
Most girls suck at that.
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by bayulll01(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Surgery ko, mtcheeeew get the mofo drunk before sleeping with him n keep an animals blood nearby grin grin
i know badt gurl sizzle
Re: Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
A thread currently on NL front page has further re enforced my belief that virginity claims doesn't not warrant oneS chastity.

Personally, no girl has ever told me to my face that she was a virgin, but I've heard such stories from guys from time to time while growing up. Maybe I'm just a good communicator and that's why I've never heard such a "lie" . Maybe except on NL and Onila mentioned it a couple of times smiley *grinning*

At this day and age

Smh in bewilderment, especially guys who fall for such. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed / Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.