Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Itching Balls For Months Now - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Balls For Months Now (26625 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2015
elo500:

Besides y u go spray ur balls self?

question of the century.

Abi she complain say she no like d musculine smell for there?

is she supposed to like it?

and, you're calling it masculine smell?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
. . . . .
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Gigihealth: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jock itch treatment may involve the use of over-the-counter antifungal jock itch cream, spray, ointment or powder. Jock itch also known as tinea cruris is a fungal infection affecting the skin of your buttocks, genitals and inner thighs. This infection causes a red, itchy, and often ring-shaped rash in the warm and moist areas of your body. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/jock-itch-treatment-what-is-jock-itch/
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
pendusky:
Listen carefully!go to pharmacy and buy
'Benzyl Benzoate Application' Moko products...'whitish cream' its in a 2inch bottle... Wash d infected area with detol, if u can make small cuts on them better... Then rub the BBA on it...warning... You will cry ooh! Its 3days u wont see em again!

When its done come back and thank my friend! If u need 2 c d bottle jst IM Me...
i've had scabies for months now and the most affected part that extremely itches is the scrotum.
So i got the Benzyl Benzoate which is a whitish thick liquid enclosed in a bottle and the pharmacist warned me not to rub on my scrotum whereas it's the scrotum that itches most. How should i go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.