Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings (1906 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin? / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by auwal(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2006
guys which one do you prefer
harry potter or lord of the rings,

Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Idekeson(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2006
How about Mickey mouse or Rugrats? grin grin
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by whiteroses(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2006
i really hate both english ficton but would manage harry potter.
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Fimmy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2006
Lord od the Ring is better the graphics are just too amazing
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by stellyn: 2:04am On Apr 24, 2006
The two films have their own impact. sincerely the lord of the ring is quite an adventure and it took them more than 7 years to produce but when you talk UK then you talk Harry Portter and kids get to love Harry potter much more than the lord of the rings. Harry Potter is more educative,informative and Entertaining, both films are filled with suspence. Harry Potter's Story is unending and now that the lord Voldermont is back then its just like starting the film from afresh and it has quite of a lot of untold story, i cant wait to see where it all ends and harry has really gone through a lot oooo.
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Ashiwaju(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2006
harry potter is tha bomb and its one film you would want to watch over and over again
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2006
I love the Harry Potter book but I hate the movie. The lord of the rings movie is much better. The characters are interesting "precious, precious, the ring!" grin
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Ciaralover(f): 2:20am On Apr 26, 2006
Lord of the rings like dUH!!!
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by eveseh(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2006
the lord of the rings,it's cool i love that boy he's cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings by Seun(m): 2:55am On May 22, 2006
Continued at:
[size=13pt]'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter'?[/size]

(1)

The Nollywood Phenomenon: 20 Years Anniversary, 1992 -2012 / Who Is Maheeda, Who Is Kim, I Started The Whole Nu,de Thing - Afrocandy / The 13 Most Badass Heroines Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.