Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 (8348 Views)

Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 by Lookmanade(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerian designers are trying, no wonder they always compete with the best in the world. If you are looking for Ankara stylish fashion designed clothing material that is very hot and ready to go hay wire in 2013. See the pictorial diagram of the selected once down below and if you want to see the rest of them click this link 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion For 2013
I only selected just four of them to display but I know surely that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder that is the ones that you will like might not be the one that I like. Check them out for yourself and make your comment here on how you see the Ankara Stylish Fashion Wear.

Re: 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 by wizb: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Beautiful!
Re: 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 by Lookmanade(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
wizb: Beautiful!
Yah! really beautiful and elegant.
Re: 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 by anitank(f): 1:35am On Dec 14, 2012
There are very beautiful designs yet way too edgy for me.
Most of these designs are mostly worn only by run-way models.
I cant wear the first to church as that's what i do with most of my ankara cloths.
The second would get u very hot and sweaty considering the weather here.
I wont mind something simpler yet classy that could pass for weddings and church services cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 by Lookmanade(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
anitank: There are very beautiful designs yet way too edgy for me.
Most of these designs are mostly worn only by run-way models.
I cant wear the first to church as that's what i do with most of my ankara cloths.
The second would get u very hot and sweaty considering the weather here.
I wont mind something simpler yet classy that could pass for weddings and church services cheesy
It all depends on your taste and also it's fashion, some can be fashion crazy you know? Respect your opinion anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Now Trending : The Velvet Turban Headwrap / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.