Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers (1792 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers by pepperliny(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Kukere breaks record of ringtone downloads by 3million subscribers

Iyana’s hit-track, Kukere has broken the record for highest download for a single caller ring back tune in Nigeria with downloads by 3 million subscribers across Nigeria in just a few months.
This was made known by Nigeria’s leading mobile services and download platform, MTECH on Thursday, when Iyana was presented with a cheque-with an undisclosed amount for his achievement.
Unconfirmed reports claim that no Nigerian artist has hit one million downloads for a single caller ring back tune.
The very elated inaugural winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa, announced the record making feat on Twitter on Thursday, saying that “Another record brkn! Highest download for a single Caller Ringback tune KUKERE 3million subscribers accross naija+ downloads and counting.
He further went ahead to post his gratitude to his fans and subscribers saying “Mtech in my house to present me a cheque for breaking the record for Downloads on callertunes in Africa. Thank you all #kukere”
Re: Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers by ayoola2002(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2012
He truely deserve it. Congrat to him.
Re: Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers by vinderbilt: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Iyanya is really becoming the star I thought he would be long ago, I bet his record label mate Emma Nyra is coming along

(1) (Reply)

Omosexy To Feature Akon In Her Next Album / Hanging out... / Emem Isong Tells Why She Doesn't Feature Yoruba Actors In Her Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.