Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19808 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by justphillips(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
The media reported on Thursday that Darfur authorities found an Israeli Park Services GPS chip attached to the bird.

The vulture was on an espionage mission for the Tel Aviv regime, the media stated, adding that the bird had a leg band with labels that read in Hebrew, “Israel Nature Service” and “Hebrew University, Jerusalem.”

The equipment fastened to the vulture was capable of taking photos and sending them back to Israel.

However, Israel’s National Parks Service has denied the reports and said that both the GPS chip and the device were used by ecologists to track migration.

On October 24, Sudanese Minister of Information Ahmed Bilal Osman said four Israeli warplanes had attacked a weapons production factory in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, killing at least two people.

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir said on October 26 that the “reckless behavior is a manifestation of Israel’s concerns and nervousness about the political and social upheavals in the region and about the progress in Sudan.”

Sudan is not the only state reporting the capture of a bird with Israeli spying equipment attached to it.

In 2011, Saudi media reported that authorities had captured a griffon vulture with Israeli spying equipment attached to one of its legs, and a “Tel Aviv University” label

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/07/276631/sudan-captures-israeli-spy-vulture/

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by achi4u(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Technology at its peak.

ww111 will be too brutal for human race.

Hw can this be possible,taking pictures and sending it back to Isreal?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by justphillips(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^^
technology my broda
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by okosodo: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Arabs should leave isreal and stop wanting to wipe them off the surface of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by idupaul: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

61 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by 2million1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do
i wonder o...sudan's just looking for who to heap their fustrations on
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do
stop your baseless speculation..the sudanese captured it not you..

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by mkmyers45(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2012

Made a good point...

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Freiburger(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Isreal, always looking for trouble here and there.

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Guys let's talk about our own first , if na our law enforcement officers do you think dey will suspect dat a vulture is spying on dem?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nwaoguta(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dat na my vulture wey i dey look for.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by homerac7: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lol. Espionge indeed. Why wld a bird on "recce" wear a tag? Even humint don't wear name tags or carry means of possible identification when on classified missions. Olodo people

5 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
u may be right but on the other hand, the label on the bird might be a contingency in case the bird was seen or captured

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by RedLight1: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
abi o
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Tyche(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
So on point. Even an amateur spy will not leave any imprint that will lead back to them.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Ndoz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wetin concern we nd israel nd sudan...mtchewww

sent via window xp...i.p 001.199.115.080

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Okijajuju1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
If you believe this story, then you must also believe that a Fish swallowed Jonah and kept him for three days.

Like Idupaul said, the vulture was most likely tagged by an animal conservation/observation group to track migration. Why the Isrealis would implant a SPYING DEVICE on a bird that they cannot control its flight path is still a wonder to me.

These Sudanese Fucktards should go and find the source of their problems. If the Isrealis want to spy on them, they dont need to use a vulture. Ordinary Google earth would do the job just fine.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_n7RltmTdk-g/TSiXmEZOpEI/AAAAAAAAZJs/HpAS1CLx2Ag/s400/Mossad+Agent+R65.jpg[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Kx: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Campus pure water in Uniben
Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc

7 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by TeenageMoney(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Just passing...
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by lond07: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2012

I tire oooh. Apparently just wanted some attention but ended up showcasing their stupidity
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by pimplucious: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: Guys let's talk about our own first , if na our law enforcement officers do you think dey will suspect dat a vulture is spying on dem?

If na naija ploice catch am dem go say see meat. Chop d bird and the tag as well grin

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by BeraBera(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
I don't understand this tracking-bird-migration thing. Can someone plz explain?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Cutekid54: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
attention seekers, abeg make una pack una sef go 1 syd
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bird Spy shocked shocked shocked shocked. My surprise don finish
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Wsdm: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
okosodo: Arabs should leave isreal and stop wanting to wipe them off the surface of the earth
But who now sent vulture to spy the other? Try and be objective in anything so that posterity will remember you positively.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Israel Needs to Blow Sudan to The High Heavens and Bottoms of Hell, I don't give a fuc about Sudan.

Karma Biitch!

You Worship Semitic Doctrine and Ideology, You Get Burnt.

The Blacks of Southern Sudan have been tortured and ruthlessly slaughtered by acts of Genocide for Years in the Name of Allah!! angry

Hahaha Karma Is a Beautiful Thing.

Let's see if "Allah" gives a damn about you when those Satanic Zionist are dropping Bombs on your head in the Future.

I will enjoy every Bit of It.

You Bullied the Original Inhabitants of the Region with a foreign doctrine, Now You are the One Getting Bullied.

Life is Beautiful.

Zionist>Allah

How quickly you Black fools forget who put you into chains and sold you off like LiveStock.

Blow those Brainwashed Semi-Coons to Smithereens..

I would Personality Donate Money to Israel for their Zionist Causes.

I don't give a damn about Allah.... cool

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tomakint: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Another 'beautiful one' from my people, king of the espionage world! Seriously, I just LOVE THE JEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oya, time to kill every vultures in my neighborhood, Aba, Abia angry

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012

lol We're not technologically advanced nau
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by youngdady: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012

This is exactly why Israeli intelligence is second to none. They got people doing the defence for them. . . . . ahahahaha. The best lies are hidden in truth. . . go figure. Even on national geographic, how many times have vulture taken fore front, Israel never protect their people finish, na vulture dem wan begin focus on, abi? I laff in tashkent!

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
sheyie2007:
stop your baseless speculation..the sudanese captured it not you..
Your degree of hatred of Israel is pathetic. How wil Israel,the fifth largest military power in the world be so dump to attaching Israeli's name on a spying bird? The first rule in art of war is provide a contingency plan. Even d dumbest civilian knws that. Sudan should go and sleep or ask iran who are behind the war in middle east,nigeria,mali and all war-torn,terorist natn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.