Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26852 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli1: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jump in and make your chirpping noises you monkeys, and by the way, have fun as you swing from tree to tree.

10 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
On point nwanne..Anambra is a monolithic state, that is why we are against any attempt by the rest of SE to touch any part of it in the name of state creation. We are not interested, we are good and perfect combination that way we are.

Very soon they will complain about the SUBJECT..that we should re-phrase it.. cheesy

Its the only single African state of Nigerian extraction that produced the best and brightest..

ANAMBRA bu Ijele cool

GOD Bless Anambra

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli.:
No need to hide this fact, we don't need to try to impress anybody because we already rule over all. If you are from any other part of Igboland, you must respect Anambra people because we are born to be on top.
The great Omanbala children are destined for success, our rich tradition and history is intimidating anyday. In everything we do, we always shine above others. It is in our blood, others can only pretend. If you like, come from the bushes of Abakaliki or the jungles of Ngwa. Even the w.hores from Owerri cannot stop us. Enugu people are just pretenders and we own them. Even other Anambra peeps from Anambra north are inferior to us. Please learn to respect us grin grin grin grin

Please disregard this post. A case of stolen identity...Whoever that penned this thread should close it this minute or I will rain curses on them. This is an outright SMEAR !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
you are a stupid fellow to think like that, am from anambra i see all human equal no mater how much u have in ur acc.
pls remove this stupid topic before u bring curse upon urself.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
chino24: On point nwanne..

Very soon they will complain about the SUBJECT..that we should re-phrase it.. cheesy

Its the only single African state of Nigeria extraction that produced the best and brightest..

ANAMBRA bu Ijele cool
how can u say that mumu is on point sad
the 2 of u are a disgrace to igboland
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
umunnem ndi igbo pls ignore the topic, its from a stupid person from a different tribe trying to
create enmity between us.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by TableLeg(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
What a thread created by a jobless idiot!
Get a life poster, dimwit!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by achi4u(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Finally a thread has been created.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
I repeat,this is not Nri priest aka Odenigbo Aroli...may God wipe my generation away if I was the one that posted that trash...I repeat,op pull this thread down or I will place vengeance on you!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
achi4u: Finally a thread has been created.

For your own good,I will advice you to disregard this thread.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
chino24: On point nwanne..Anambra is a monolithic state, that is why we are against any attempt by the rest of SE to touch any part of it in the name of state creation. We are not interested, we are good and perfect combination that way we are.

Its the only single African state of Nigerian extraction that produced the best and brightest..

ANAMBRA bu Ijele cool

GOD Bless Anambra

Chino,amakwa m na aka gi adiro na nkata afu.maka ejeko m ibu onye ji afa m wee de ifea onu!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Chino,amakwa m na aka gi adiro na nkata afu.maka ejeko m ibu onye ji afa m wee de ifea onu!

I thought it was you that posted it until I looked closely to see that it is not your ID..

Just saw it..I know that some enemy are at work with your ID..

This is the exactly what the poster wanted..so I decided to put up that first response..to give him exactly what he wanted to hear.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
This OP must be *an offemmanu jobless tout*

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
kcswat: This OP must be *an offemmanu jobless tout*

What about Chino24, is that also an "Offemmanu jobless tout"?

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by achi4u(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

For your own good,I will advice you to disregard this thread.
Truth I saw two "Odenigbo Aroli" viewing this topic.

Something must be amiss somewhere.smh
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: I repeat,this is not Nri priest aka Odenigbo Aroli...may God wipe my generation away if I was the one that posted that trash...I repeat,op pull this thread down or I will place vengeance on you!
whaT ARE U SAYING NO BE UR NAME Odenigbo Aroli DEY THERE,
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by GARRIx7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Funny thread..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
chino24:

I thought it was you that posted it until I looked closely to see that it is not your ID..

Just saw it..I know that some enemy are at work with your ID..

This is the exactly what the poster wanted..so I decided to put up that first response..to give him exactly what he wanted to hear.

EVEN IF IT WAS HIM THAT POSTED IT, CANT U REBUKE HIM,INSTEAD U SUPPORTED HIM
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
This is worst thread i have seen so far..

Odenigbo find a way to remove this thread. some of the things we say online could be jokes, but this is a joke too far..

rebuke him?

sometimes attack is better than defence..op thought we will start pleading..so i decided to give him what he requested.

the op got exactly what him bargained for. i know that odebigbo i know will not make such assertion..
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
malele:

EVEN IF IT WAS HIM THAT POSTED IT, CANT U REBUKE HIM,INSTEAD U SUPPORTED HIM

Because that is what most Anambra people think of other Igbos but wouldn't say out aloud.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bellalove(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
And this is the reason 'ndi igbo' will never be president, 1person always thinking that they are better than the rest 2bad embarassed embarassed , let God in his infinite mercy have mercy on igbo race(olisa ke ru uwa mere anyi umu igbo ebere)

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
bellalove: And this is the reason 'ndi igbo' will never be president, 1person always thinking that they are better than the rest 2bad embarassed embarassed , let God in his infinite mercy have mercy on igbo race(olisa ke ru uwa mere anyi umu igbo ebere)

Amin o.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
malele:
whaT ARE U SAYING NO BE UR NAME Odenigbo Aroli DEY THERE,

But I am telling you it wasn't me! And try not to piss me off because I'm getting close to losing it!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
bellalove: And this is the reason 'ndi igbo' will never be president, 1person always thinking that they are better than the rest 2bad embarassed embarassed , let God in his infinite mercy have mercy on igbo race(olisa ke ru uwa mere anyi umu igbo ebere)
YOU ARE A FOOL,DIDN'T U READ THAT HIS ID WAS HACKED, OR U WANT TO START SAYING RUBBISH NOW, HOW SURE ARE WE U ARE NOT THE ONE THAT HACKED INTO HIS ACC.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli.:
No need to hide this fact, we don't need to try to impress anybody because we already rule over all. If you are from any other part of Igboland, you must respect Anambra people because we are born to be on top.
The great Omanbala children are destined for success, our rich tradition and history is intimidating anyday. In everything we do, we always shine above others. It is in our blood, others can only pretend. If you like, come from the bushes of Abakaliki or the jungles of Ngwa. Even the w.hores from Owerri cannot stop us. Enugu people are just pretenders and we own them. Even other Anambra peeps from Anambra north are inferior to us. Please learn to respect us grin grin grin grin

You see? This is what would have happened if Beyafra had been actualized.

Ibhoe will turn their hate from Yorubas to themselves. Ibhoe on Iboe crime.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

Amin o.
WE DONT NEED TO BE PERSIDENT IN THIS JUNGLE CALLED 9JA,
WE WILL BE PRESIDENT IN OUR OWN COUNTRY WHEN THE TIME COMES.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by malele(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
I KNOW THIS STUPID TREAD WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
chino24: This is worst thread i have seen so far..

Odenigbo find a way to remove this thread. some of the things we say online could jokes, but this a joke too far..

rebuke him?

sometimes attack is better than defence..op thought we will start pleading..so i decided to give him what he requested.

the op got exactly what him bargained for. i know that odebigbo i know will not make such assertion..

I didn't put this up; Somebody with a very good knowledge of softwear did that! I didn't do that,I repeat!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by GARRIx7(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
I hereby declare this thread closed..... cool cool

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
malele:
YOU ARE A FOOL,DIDN'T U READ THAT HIS ID WAS HACKED, OR U WANT TO START SAYING RUBBISH NOW, HOW SURE ARE WE U ARE NOT THE ONE THAT HACKED INTO HIS ACC.

God bless you abundantly,my brother...I put it on my family to be wiped out if I the real Odenigbo Aroli wrote that trash...God is my witness!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bellalove(f): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Malele ur d bigger fool,tout that can't say sometin witout vomitn rubbish from his mouth
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Readers,if you look closely at the end of the Op's handle you will notice that the animal has three dots at the end of his\her name which differentiates it from my handle,which doesn't have any dots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail / Imo, Zamfara: What Happened At The Supreme Court Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.