Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage (725 Views)

Can You Change Your Religion Because Of Your Spouse? / Can You Convert Your Religion Because Of Love? / Can You Change Your Religion Because Of Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage by honestivo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
My spouse that we r seruisly in love but der is barier to our marriage wch is religion,am christian n she a moslem so pls what cn I do
Re: Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage by outrage: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Become a muslim or leave her ALONE!!! If she actually practice her religion, she should know she can NEVER marry you except you sincerely repent and change

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Ask Her To Dress More Sexy / I am abuse for over spending for my Main Girl Friend / Ex! Ex!! Ex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.