Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (23537 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by jerusalem101: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
That girlfriend of urs must be a rascal 4 real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Psaalmuel(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
marro: What exactly do u love about her?
d beating ah gues
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]But a disciplined and couth Lady/woman would not open her mouth to say such things that would hurt her boyfriend especially with matters relating to his family.[/size]
people make mistake, it might have just slipped out of her mouth and scolding with words was the better way to go.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Lakayana: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: She brought bad boys to beat you up 3 years ago and you still stayed with her?

E be like say 9ja men no get sense at all.
love conquers all beatings from bad boys
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Psaalmuel(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ohh, i forgot...but you know divorce can also mean "break up".
In aba made dictionary..chaii

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by BestmanNnamdi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
This was the same girl
dat brought bad boys to beat me to death
3years ago............eiyaaaaa! U are still alive......thank God..........mtchw.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by salt1: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Fedric: My felow nairalandan please each tine i hear about school of a thing i became confused.i choose uniben as my first choice medicine and surgery but the problem is that my olevel is not complete i had D4 in my chemistry. But i want to register for waec gce pleas my friends please help me out whit information. My 2go username is Ugbechie8 pleas may God help u as u help me

Madcow, you're right. Too many mad cows on NL today!
Now what is this one saying?
Please don't read medicine and surgery yet. With your command of English, you need to build a good foundation first

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by uglybetty: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nna, na wa for you ooh. Mr. Woosa Slapper.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by PastorOluT(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote
author=alfredo4u]It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a
misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder
sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i
still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl
dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save
me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to
dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything
on me.
What should i do pals?[/quote]

I dont get u, what should u do? u said u've another girl n u'r still asking what 2 do:/
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Lakayana: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Fedric: My felow nairalandan please each tine i hear about school of a thing i became confused.i choose uniben as my first choice medicine and surgery but the problem is that my olevel is not complete i had D4 in my chemistry. But i want to register for waec gce pleas my friends please help me out whit information. My 2go username is Ugbechie8 pleas may God help u as u help me
Put your mind at rest is it not medicine/surgery you want? Your problems are solved with those ds you are qualified for correct babalawo which includes surgery you will use those innocent chickens that would be brought for sacrifice to practice. Then you will use your bad english for incantations

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by theripper: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: people make mistake, it might have just slipped out of her mouth and scolding with words was the better way to go.

Uncouth words like dat don't just fall off from a lady's lips, they are mostly premeditated. One doesn't just insult one's family .

@OP, leave d stupeeed girl except e get wetin she dey give u or wash put inside ur" EFO"

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
@OP, Kindly say this Words Very Fast

Eye Yam Stew Peed. wink

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by redcliff: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
the_ripper:

Uncouth words like dat don't just fall off from a lady's lips, they are mostly premeditated. One doesn't just insult one's family .

@OP, leave d stupeeed girl except e get wetin she dey give u or wash put inside ur" EFO"

Thank You bro. say No more. CC @blink
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by delors(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
WTF are u fraking talking about? That is not a relationship...its never gonna work! Even if u work out the wedding thing, u r gonna walk out of the marriage eventually, with regrets. The earlier the better...its a handwriting on the wall...break it up! Nor talk say we nor tell you o before u chuck ur head enter marriage becos of a guaranteed p***y. Its far more than that!
We nor want u to come back after 4 years con dey tell us stories about ur miserable marriage 'Oh! I lost an eye, 4 teeth, she poured acid on my machine, she poured hot water on my younger sister, etc' RUN FOR UR DEaR LIFE NOW THAT YOU CAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by fitzmayowa: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ op, you better return my mb before me sef call bad guys come beat you to death again angry
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by victorazy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: the type of english you write tells a lot about you-inferiority complex, low brain power and the need to overly prove you are the man. Go and apologise and never you lay your hands on another woman. Woman beater.

Bros nawa for u!! If u don't know what to say, can't u just mute the nuisance plz
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by yemmy19(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
U hv answered ur question urself......stop asking jamb question
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by MrPaul2: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
and you were still in that kind of rekationship? what is the probabilty that she will not kill you after having children. the topic now should have been "God save me from a propose death". i believe she dealt with you after that slap shall. tell the truth
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by MrPaul2: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
you were still in that kind of relationship. what is the probable that she will not send people to kill you after marriage? the topic should have been "God save me from a propose death. i believe she dealt with you after the slap. tell the last truth
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Soundmind(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
i do not know what u mean by slap
but if it is the normal slap i know
clap for yourself. Am sorry to tell u
that someone will give it to your
sister one day.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
pals, i do appreciate u guys. i ve let go of ha. although i luv ha b4, she returned my proposed ring, thank God i didnt force ha. we dated for six years and i engage ha june last year to pay ha bride price decemba last year b4 dis final crack down.
Now, i ve started luvin ada dats cares for me. by Gods grace come july our wedding will b on air. i dont want to waste much time again, boths family have come to accept us. she is just a God saint. i learnt my lessons while dating my ex.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by olatunjin(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
You are doing yourself more harm by dating her after she brought guyz to kill you.To my own opinion you don't need any advice the choice is yours.You can stick to her and die young,But you did something that is very BAD,Don't ever lay your hand to beat woman again is not Ǥőőd is a curse for any man to beat woman.I can jail you for that,I hate it when my fellow guy beart woman no matter what don't do it.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Awilo
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by buchibabe: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: pals, i do appreciate u guys. i ve let go of ha. although i luv ha b4, she returned my proposed ring, thank God i didnt force ha. we dated for six years and i engage ha june last year to pay ha bride price decemba last year b4 dis final crack down.
Now, i ve started luvin ada dats cares for me. by Gods grace come july our wedding will b on air. i dont want to waste much time again, boths family have come to accept us. she is just a God saint. i learnt my lessons while dating my ex.

Ok o! Good for u. #asoebitins#
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by pweetytonie(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Cut and join rubbish story if na only me dey this nairaland u for wait for advice taya mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.