Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (23533 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by vanbonattel: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please go ahead and marry this girl, just learn karate, judo, kick boxing and kung fu before the wedding...... plus, build a boxing ring behind your house.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?
I thought she insulted her face to face tho that's not even an insult .you over-reacted anyway not a big deal no one should push/rush you to get married.take your time
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by alapoplenty1: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
It is very clear.....U R A LEANER grin
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Tugbus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chåi..i can imagine were my guy dey dance for inside one Locozade bottle now....No be your fault yu hear....

Yu still dey ask for wetin yu go do.No come make i take barbed wire tie una carry una go put for alter.

That babe go carry yu do tissue paper for house if una settle down....

If yu no know wetin yu go do,go beg all tie witch craft people wey dey your area say make dem lend yu their wingsChåi..i can imagine were my guy dey dance for inside one Locozade bottle now....No be your fault yu hear....

Yu still dey ask for wetin yu go do.No come make i take barbed wire tie una carry una go put for alter.

If yu no know wetin yu go do,go beg all tie witch craft people wey dey your area say make dem lend yu their wings
Chåi..i can imagine were my guy dey dance for inside one Locozade bottle now....No be your fault yu hear....

If yu no know wetin yu go do,go beg all tie witch craft people wey dey your area say make dem lend yu their wings
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Empress2013: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin
yuzedo: Huh? undecided Alfredo, bro, did you said you gived your babe uppercaught because she promise your fat sister marriage with a bad boys agbero and olopa? undecided
I blame your english teacher!!!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Empress2013: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bimfo: @OP, Kindly say this Words Very Fast

Eye Yam Stew Peed. wink
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
What should i do pals?
Guy, d worst thing dat will happen 2 u, is 2 marry dat bitch... If u dn't want 2 live a life of regret, desist frm dat ur relationship.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
salt 1:
I wish you the best. I can understand you: not being well-educated, you invested 6 years to train her and after graduating, you didn't match her taste again. Optimist that you are, you didn't want your financial and emotional investment to waste.
Take care of this Ada that loves you. Don't ever commit suicide(yes in killing her accidently, you destroy your own life) by raising your hand against her.

bro tanx. I graduate 2008 frm abu and got ha admision in NBPTZaria last year. I ve nt spent up to 150k.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by mbhs139(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
op, you for don pistorous the girl before you come dey ask us this question na?

the question for be how you go take hide her body.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by chux76(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
What should i do pals?

How I wish I dey near you as you dey type and FOOLISHLY hit the "submit" button..I for jump the living daylight outa you...
Haba!! Guy wake up!!.Babe arrange men matte u 3yrs ago and you still have the guts 2 tell us abt it?? SMBH4U...sotey Eke still arrange u...
Anyways tnx 4 d sensitizing FABU...ur story doesn't add up....Lol
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2013
deviduff: Slapped? I stabbed my ex-gal in her thigh for insulting my elder sister.
you dey craze.why you knw kill am?na only you get sister.your kind kill their wives to please meddling inlaws.olodo
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2013
lorretta u: you dey craze.why you knw kill am?na only you get sister.your kind kill their wives to please meddling inlaws.olodo
he did the right thing .if you can insult my mum,my sis and bro that means you can insult me and don't respect me. Oya women should learn how to wash their mouths. Insults are heavier/worse than physical assaults
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Lexo22(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Oh God of a second chance hv mercy, he is even a graduate of ABU 2008, imagine.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by MacLovington(m): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Even if she carry your matter go one baba Ijebu to tie you down, you no suppose to wise up?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by MacLovington(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Why slap her? Just kick her bottom out before you "womanslaughter" sumbarry grin
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: She brought bad boys to beat you up 3 years ago and you still stayed with her?

E be like say 9ja men no get sense at all.
ur papa left yash no get sense at all
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by toprealman: 2:50am On Feb 28, 2013
What should i do pals?

What should you do? Are you for real?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he did the right thing .if you can insult my mum,my sis and bro that means you can insult me and don't respect me. Oya women should learn how to wash their mouths. Insults are heavier/worse than physical assaults
Ok sircheesy
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2013
toprealman:

What should you do? Are you for real?

im for real. Most of u guys have said it all. Im no longa wit ha again. As dey say 'a broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage'. Luv is not enuf 4 marriage but tolerance and undastandin. In not here paintin ha red, although i ve my own shortcomin, just hated ha for dat act, is not even once she has tried it.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by emeka762001(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2013
im dancing gangnam style. no comment
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by himclfgud(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2013
chief! i almost had the same experience, i married her friend..and she was invited for our wedding grin grin...she didn't show up! tongue.. don't be a learner .
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by KingsleyCEO: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Be patient until she gets a gun. Afterwards it maybe rest in peace. I pray you survive it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But you really didn't have to slap her, I know mummy told you as a gentle man you shouldn't raise your hand on a lady.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by theomaris(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
You know wat to do and u r still asking.......Ok, Marry her. cry
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by larry21030: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2013
go ahead and marry her,ur death certificate already in ur hand
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Edunwa302(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
Young man, the lady's action is synonymous to your personality. I think you're an aggressive dude. Away from that, forget your age, you are not matured and your emotion is just too weak to save your woman from family issues/matters. I pity that new girl, i see her receiving more slaps at the mention of your mum, dad or even your siblings. You need a ghetto girl.
Is dt an advice or blames, dis guy need some advice nt ur analysis en for d guy don't b fast to leave her but be wise remember d devil u no .........
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by perez019(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Do u also need 65 pastors to tell u dat this same girl ll kill u soon?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by adaybayor(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? undecided Alfredo, bro, did you said you gived your babe uppercaught because she promise your fat sister marriage with a bad boys agbero and olopa? undecided

Gbagaun galore, smh
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by adaybayor(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2013
alfredo4u:

bro tanx. I graduate 2008 frm abu and got ha admision in NBPTZaria last year. I ve nt spent up to 150k.

Damn!!! Graduate my foot! With this poo u call english?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by infolpf: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2013
What should i do pals?

What should you do about what? There is no dilemma in your story - you had a bad relationship and you both wrongly assaulted one another, now you have a good one. Whats the problem?? Go forth and sin no more, abuse and slap no more!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by blueeyes1: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Yeye dey smell!mtcheeeew
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nelly1987: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
So u'r still waiting 2 marry a woman dat called bad boys n police men 2 beat u up!...... How will d marriage be? Anyway use ur tongue and count ur teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.