Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. (5961 Views)

Why N80,000 For ICAN Induction Ceremony. / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Jasiel(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
The ICAN/ATS induction ceremony is coming up on the 10th,11th, and 12th of this month at ICAN Student's Centre, Amuwo Odofin. The problem is I won't be able to attend; I want to know how I can get my certificate from them if I'm absent. I already called their office and the person I spoke with impatiently rushed me off the phone. I called back and he yelled at me insisting I must attend. Has anyone been in this situation before?
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by toptop: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2012
As an ACA, let me correctly inform you that you must definitely attend. The induction programme is organized in such a way that there are registrations at every stage.
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by abioila(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
you just have to attend even if it's just on tuesday.
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Jasiel(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thanks a lot for your replies. I know I have to attend, I'm just not up for the stress and hassle. Oga toptop, I hope to be like you soon....
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Oye123(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2013
When is ats induction coming up in 2013
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by pioneer: 2:52am On Oct 18, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Ishadamilola: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have a question to ask
I registered for June induction and I just realised that I have my school test on that day... Can I skip this June induction and go for the next one by December without any problem or penalty
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Jasiel(f): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
That’s a definite yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Ishadamilola: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2019
I have a question to ask
I registered for June induction and I just realised that I have my school test on that day... Can I skip this June induction and go for the next one by December without any problem or penalty

After this would ICAN recognise me has December inductee on getting there... I also heard they won't let me in on the first and second day that is only the third day I can attend
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Ishadamilola: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2019
@toptop plz can I get a answer to my question from you too... I want to be very sure
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Jasiel(f): 2:36am On Jun 12, 2019
First, understand that I posted this question 7 years ago. A lot has changed in that time.

The essence of going to the induction ceremony is to receive your certificate. If you’ve passed the qualifying exams, ICAN cannot withhold your certificate for the sole reason that you were absent.

Simply register for the next induction if the upcoming one is inconvenient.

1 Like

Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Ishadamilola: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks so much for the reply
I'm talking about this June 2019 induction and the thing is that I don't want to miss the ceremony that's why I am asking if I can still go for December's own instead
Thanks
Re: ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. by Ishadamilola: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2019
I registered for June 2019 induction already

(1) (Reply)

MTN Call Centre Staff In Jos Protest Suspension Of Colleagues / From A Heart That Loves Oceanic Bank / What Is The Relationship Between Global Manpower Limited And Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.