Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Smoking Aspirin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Aspirin (13119 Views)

Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. / Why Asthmatics Should Avoid Aspirin / World's Oldest Man Reveals Sectret Of Longevity- One Aspirin A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Aspirin by depressed: 3:53am On Apr 24, 2006
Would smokin aspirin kill you?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Zahymaka(m): 4:19am On Apr 24, 2006
I'm sorry but I've never heard of aspirin being smoked. Can you tell me how one does that?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2006
Yeah, me too.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by mavic1(f): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2006
shocked actually i havent heard about smoking aspirin,
still i advise you not to try it, it may not be good for you!!

im just concerned you know,
Re: Smoking Aspirin by glamrocka(f): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2006
Hi depressed

smokin aspirin cud very well do some harm , i have dabled in some concoctions in the past but i wont go into it cause i feel its not smart and not clever to abuse any sort of medication or drug. I say this cause if u not just yanking our chains you maybe in a dark place mentally right now and its wise ppl exercise caution when responding cause some one could very well use any info here to self harm. Just going by your name are you depressed? forgive me if i am presumptious but for ones peace of mind.

Post back and tell why you ask this question and if you are upset , share it.

P.s
act responsibily please
Re: Smoking Aspirin by kimba(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2006
U mean "Aspirin", as in the tablet or which kinda Aspirin?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
@ depressed

Are you depressed?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Rolly: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2006
duh!!!!
Re: Smoking Aspirin by depressed: 1:51am On May 01, 2006
I am extremely depressed and have had bad thoughts at times.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52am On May 01, 2006
bull rubbish!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Smoking Aspirin by hotangel2(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2006
depressed:

I am extremely depressed and have had bad thoughts at times.

Ohh hun, how can we(i) help?

I've never heard of smoking aspirin, but it sure does sound dangerous!
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2006
@ depressed

What's making you extremely depressed? Do share it with us. smiley
Re: Smoking Aspirin by dominobaby(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2006
Wow, this is kinda shockn to me. Neva heard of aspirin being smoked. Depressed, am nt even happy addressing u by dat word, would u mind sharing some things bothering u with us, help would come surely.aight?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by xkape(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2006
i have heard of rubbing the inside of ur wrapping paper with aspirin before u roll up. the guy that tried it couldnt feel his extremeties for a week. his mother thought it was a spiritual attack and he was in a white garment church for a month.

So i dont know what will hap if u smoke the stuff itself. You may finally get to see God. So why dont u give it a try man grin
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 6:37pm On May 01, 2006
@ xcape

Not funny, man.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by glamrocka(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2006
[/quote][quote author=xkape link=topic=11260.msg328599#msg328599 date=1146498001]
i have heard of rubbing the inside of your wrapping paper with aspirin before u roll up. the guy that tried it couldnt feel his extremeties for a week. his mother thought it was a spiritual attack and he was in a white garment church for a month.

So i don't know what will hap if u smoke the stuff itself. You may finally get to see God. So why don't u give it a try man grin

Fuking slowpoke angry

@ Rhodalyn
why that response?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by diddy4(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2006
smoking asprin will kill you definately. like what? are you crazy? u can go for weed, it will be good for you. get high all day. grin grin grin
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2006
Puh-lease, learn how to give good advice at all times. grin grin grin
Re: Smoking Aspirin by lioness(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2006
Will smokin aspirin kill you?

psycho
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Free(f): 11:02pm On May 02, 2006
smoking asprin?

now why would you want to do that??

Yes it will kill you, dont try it plz
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Rolly: 3:03pm On May 04, 2006
Abeg o!!! please o!!! dont try it o!!!!
Re: Smoking Aspirin by papermoon(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2006
cry
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2006
We be burning, not concerning what nobody want to say

whether you're a girl or a guy, just try Kpolika! after all, it's a herb. whatever that problem is, you'll oppress it and you won't feel depressed ever again. wink wink

however if symptoms persist, just hit me on YIM. let's talk over the matter seriously and find solutions.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by babymine(f): 9:51am On May 08, 2006
?
Re: Smoking Aspirin by dm(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2006
shocked shocked shocked Smoking Aspirin

Groovey Baby shocked
Re: Smoking Aspirin by xkape(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2006
glamrocka:

Fuking slowpoke angry

@glamrocka

Did u just call me a slowpoke?
If i were to decend to ur foul-mouthed-semi-illiterate level i would have said ur father was a slowpoke. But i wont decend to ur level and sarcasm is probably lost on u anyway since u didnt realise my post was just being sarcastic.
Jeeeez the kind of people the allow on the internet these days.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Zahymaka(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2006
xkape, the fact that she didn't understand your sarcasm means the guy you're advising might miscontrue it in even worse ways than she has -- think about that.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by xkape(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2006
@zahymaka
there is no justification for calling pple u dont know f***in morons . It is just a complete lack of manners, and even more so coming from a lady.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On May 09, 2006
word!
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Zahymaka(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2006
xkape:

@zahymaka
there is no justification for calling people u don't know f***in morons . It is just a complete lack of manners, and even more so coming from a lady.

Then look at this way -- she misunderstood what you were saying and felt strongly about you 'advising' him to smoke it. Why don't you both just kiss and make up? grin grin
Re: Smoking Aspirin by 2cantango(f): 2:48pm On May 09, 2006
Come now my young ones - let love overcome all misunderstandings cool
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Rhodalyn(f): 2:55pm On May 09, 2006
lol baby gal cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of C24/7 Natura-ceuticals Supplement / Appendix Surgery / Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.