Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Smoking Aspirin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Aspirin (13117 Views)

Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. / Why Asthmatics Should Avoid Aspirin / World's Oldest Man Reveals Sectret Of Longevity- One Aspirin A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2006
wow!! this fight pandemic is gradually spreading across =N=L. if i were to chose an adversary, it would be papermoon. grin grin grin
Re: Smoking Aspirin by LAYANJU(f): 3:04pm On May 09, 2006
@IBB.by adversary u mean of all sharp mouthed ready to kick anybodys butt individual YOU PICK PAPERMOON? shocked shocked
did you read the open letter she sent to one girl called bettyboop on nairaland?it was so good i copied it and saved it. grin grin
in my whole 31 years on earth mr.IBB, i have never come across diss like that.
and for a strange reason bettyboop has disapeared from nairaland.
MR.IBB, i will just advice u,be papermoons friend. grin grin

PAPERMOON.please i was not abusing you oh kiss kiss
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2006
la-la,

roflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

do you have the link or can you just send it to me via email?

she knows how we do and trust me, i am so ready to get on the DISS COURSE with her. grin grin grin grin

papermoon, bounce out!! angry angry angry wink wink
Re: Smoking Aspirin by LAYANJU(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2006
@IBB, i will send it to u now.
fasten your seat belt. cheesy
Re: Smoking Aspirin by LAYANJU(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2006
@IBB, i sent it already.i think the bettyboop girl got on papermoons nerves by calling her names and they traded words,then admin locked the thread.so papermoon came back and gave bettyboop a very horrible reply.but i think admin took the thread of because she dedicated a whole thread to it.nasty is the best word to describe it.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by 2cantango(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2006
Lol! Look at IBB running to his inbox to catch up on some gossip cheesy you're so cute wink cheesy
Re: Smoking Aspirin by papermoon(f): 5:03pm On May 09, 2006
cry
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2006
pm, haha!! u don 4get dat day for orile wey nepa take light say na ur bathroom slippers breast na im i use do fan dat nite. abi no b wen u marry u con pump am? by d way, how bodi wit d kids?

2C, you know i prefer the older ladies on =N=L cos of their matured ways of dealing with issues (like you kiss and pm kiss).

la-la, thanks babe!! i'm reading it now. i'll get back to you. kiss kiss
Re: Smoking Aspirin by papermoon(f): 5:33pm On May 09, 2006
cry
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2006
lmao!!!!!!!! why them no go hate am? a GU for a nanny?? if i were one twin, i'd disown you for 4 years and move in with that 9yr old lepa.

i wish you a safe trip kiss kiss and you make sure you're good all the way (no backyard runs oo)!! wink wink omo-fela betta pass skeleton wey cari michael jackson face n still get mind to ask mirror on d wall wu WOWO pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now, i've printed out that mail (d pages plenty no b small oo). i'll have my professor glasses on, with the use of lattern to provide light. wink wink
Re: Smoking Aspirin by papermoon(f): 7:06pm On May 09, 2006
cry
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2006
OH MY!! OH MY!! may GOD in HIS infinite mercies no let u shorten my life span wit laff.

dat nanny boyfriend na wa ooo!! good thing you showed her the way out as soon as you could.

my lantern is very set and sexy. i don dedicate 3hrs for reading and assimilation of that post. d tin long like say u dey send letter to presidency, beggin for job untop mr. president's table.

oya, start packing. you don't wanna be late. i'll see you when you get back.

*blowing kisses to pm*
Re: Smoking Aspirin by papermoon(f): 7:25pm On May 09, 2006
cry
Re: Smoking Aspirin by IBBFan(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2006
alright old mama youngie, dem go get ur message. nuttin do u!! jus helep me hail dat old czech man wey u dey barb im bald head if im get hard-on. no carry im money run if u no drop back for ground oooo!! naija women cannot be trusted and I SWEAR, you're not an acception. kiss kiss

au revoir, madame (but for now, u be mademoiselle)!! cool cool
Re: Smoking Aspirin by gaeuvyen: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2008
I'm not sure how harmful it really is, it goes to your bloodstream quicker and has a much greater effect then orally, but it could harm your lungs, not really sure, I can tell you its not really worth it anyways, the high only last from about 1 minute to 5 minute(at least on half of a 325mg) I heard that it can last four about 30-60 mins on larger doses such as whole pill of 500mg, but I wouldnt risk a high dose like that, if you really want to get high, its best you stick with marijuana its actually easy to get((and no if you live in a state that doesnt have legalized marijuana I DO not CONDONE in purchasing it wink )) its non addicting ((physically, mentally however is a different story)) so that about sums it up.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by Alsutan: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
Smoking aspirin ? Na wa ooo
Re: Smoking Aspirin by AmonAmarth: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2009
hey i smoked some aspirin one time, but it didn't do anything, but make me a little dizzy.
Re: Smoking Aspirin by olugbon01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
Alsutan:

Smoking aspirin ? Na wa ooo

I wonder oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of C24/7 Natura-ceuticals Supplement / Appendix Surgery / Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.