Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan (13471 Views)

Ultrasound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
[b]AN unborn baby stunned his parents and hospital staff by showing medics the FINGER during a routine scan.
Mum-to-be Anne-Marie Ronald, 25, and husband Ben, 29, burst out laughing when the cheeky foetus stuck its middle finger up halfway through her 28-week scan.
The baby flipped the digit after a sonographer tried to move it to get a clearer shot of the little‘un’s face.
The couple said the amazing picture stunned medics from the Baby Scan Clinic on Harley Street, who said they have never seen swearing from a baby like that before.
Anne-Marie and Ben also spotted the unborn baby yawning, crossing its arms to make an X Factor sign and even appearing to throw left hooks like it was shadow boxing.
But Anne-Marie and Ben, a gas fitter, of St John’s Wood, North West London, said they now fear their child will be too unruly to handle.
Anne-Marie, a project worker for British Rail, said: “I was completely stunned when the baby stuck its middle finger up at us.
“The sonographer had been trying to move in to get a clear view of the face. Then we just saw this middle finger flash up it was if the baby was annoyed with the sonographer for being disturbed.
“It was actually hilarious - we all just started cracking up. I’m actually a little bit worried now. We think he or she might grow up to be a real hellraiser.”
Practice manager Ben Poultney said: “The baby in question is by far the most active that we have seen from 12 months’ worth of scans.
“I am over the moon with these images. Not only does 3D technology allow us to see detailed facial features of babies in the womb, it also gives us a window with which to view how the baby is feeling at that particular time.
“In this case, baby was simply advising us politely that now was not a good time.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4686203/baby-flips-out-during-routine-scan.html#ixzz2EPBxF7Wy[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by ATMC(f): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lol @ baby stucking middle finger at folks, buh are these pple hallucinating?
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2012
I think whatever equipment they are using the light is too much for the babies. Mine at 24 weeks kept on covering her face withe her hands. Before we could get a picture, it took us a long time. If he/ she not covering the face, it will face the other side. Sometimes sees it picking her nose cool.

That's just the beauty of it! Nice one there.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Mynd44: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2012
"Stop disturbing me you îdiots" says the baby

4 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by kenny1795(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Una no wan comot me frm dx place?
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Hobbynarh: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
jst passing by....
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by iamswizz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
End time grin
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Ibangap(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
I doubt dis was d intent of d baby's action, how would a baby knw a curse sign frm d womb? But trust oyibo people dey can always read their own meaning 2 everything. Mtcheeew. Next credible news abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
kenny1795: Una no wan comot me frm dx place?
more like the baby is tired of them peeping
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by cosmatika(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hoodlum-in-making. Dat baby wont hav respect for his elders. I suggest d parents get him a sizable cane before he's born
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by dilbert100: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
lol....... great story
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by mimi321(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!! seems like the parents have been swearing too much
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
@topic, What a funny act.
excelsunny: [b]Anne-Marie and Ben, a gas fitter, of St John’s Wood, North West London, said they now fear their child will be too unruly to handle.
'Osi oro nigboro enu' (Rubbish talk).
Unborn baby don learn how to swear abi? Who teach am?
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Gee001: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wow.
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by princeonx: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
iamswizz: End time grin
Huuunn? End time for you? Cux this sweet world is no where close to quarter for me not to talk of half or end.
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Dudubery: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lmaooooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by funkymedina: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cheeky little thing ...My baby was never so clear ,I could never make anything out except the spine and that head he got from his papa grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
...and the baby is not an ordinary baby!!!
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by chinnyonwu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
The baby must have been like "can't I get some privacy? Am nakedd dammit" lmao

3 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by gragraboy: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
if I no slap dat boy from inside there?!...."you no get respect abi"?!
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by clemz85(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ibanga p: I doubt dis was d intent of d baby's action, how would a baby knw a curse sign frm d womb? But trust oyibo people dey can always read their own meaning 2 everything. Mtcheeew. Next credible news abeg.

yes u made a point. but lets think crazy here...
do u have idea about spiritual stuffs like re-incanation? there is something i learnt from Eckanka that sometimes is as if u can
see evidences, i keep wondering y craddles infants of this days exhibits some adult traits,
just thinking shaa...

4 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by kaydibs(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
cosmatika: Hoodlum-in-making. Dat baby wont hav respect for his elders. I suggest d parents get him a sizable cane before he's born
And you know because your God abi? Your sitting down there calling a child that hasn't even been born a hoodlum and prophesying trash into his life. Clap for ur lousy self

2 Likes

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Wendyslim(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Maybe dem don scan the baby pass eight times. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by TableLeg(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Not everything is about end time you dunce!

1 Like

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Clemzy16(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Can someone summarize?!
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by GentleNaaz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
"Stop flashn mara4kn light @ me u bas.tards" said by d babe
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by GentleNaaz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Guy u b mumu o

1 Like

Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by Osareime(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
chiover: Very soon we go see twins wey dey fucckkk demselves for inside womb.

Why be nasty?
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by DoctorAbu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....With due respect @Op, na lie!
Re: Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan by jaydude(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2012

End time ki u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? / APETAMIN weight gain Syrup(supplement) / Do These Exercises If You Work Daily On Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.