Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dating Your Ex-that Is Married - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dating Your Ex-that Is Married (1134 Views)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Ex-that Is Married by EASY39(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls everybody on NL dr is something that came to my mind.Is it Good to still be having an affairs with ure old girl f or boy f.Which is married.Is happening to me and d girl is given me tough time after she has getting married. I need your sincere advice pls
Re: Dating Your Ex-that Is Married by emmy11(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2012
after she has getting married shea! Gbagan 4u. U knw Wts Good so do it .
Re: Dating Your Ex-that Is Married by Lagusta(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2012
EASY 39: Pls everybody on NL dr is something that came to my mind.Is it Good to still be having an affairs with ure old girl f or boy f.Which is married.Is happening to me and d girl is given me tough time after she has getting married. I need your sincere advice pls

Too many GBAGAUNS in this write up!!!
Re: Dating Your Ex-that Is Married by OME1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
The gbagauns are part of the Joke...abi @OP

(1) (Reply)

Saw This On A Frnd Wall On Fb, Bt Only Mean't As Joke / Different Types Of Slap / Crazy Text Message I Recieved Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.