Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport (12007 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ifegy: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2012
Does anyone have any information on this- i.e., is there any such thing, is it safe to use, hours of operation, location?
Please and thanks!
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Vicjustice: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
ifegy: Does anyone have any information on this- i.e., is there any such thing, is it safe to use, hours of operation, location?
Please and thanks!
You mean those "Hausas" hanging about the airport premises?
I've used their services multiple times, it is quite safe, but it's always wise to be vigilant because you don't know who may be spying on you changing how much money.
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ifegy: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Vicjustice:
You mean those "Hausas" hanging about the airport premises?
I've used their services multiple times, it is quite safe, but it's always wise to be vigilant because you don't know who may be spying on you changing how much money.

Thanks. I'm trying to find out if there's any official currency exchange in the airport itself...or is it just informal exchange with the Hausa's that you refer to?
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Leripa(m): 3:16am On Dec 09, 2012
ifegy:

Thanks. I'm trying to find out if there's any official currency exchange in the airport itself...or is it just informal exchange with the Hausa's that you refer to?

Check out Mornylink and Sulah at MMA2.
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ifegy: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Thank you
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by SirP1: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2012
There is a formal one, its on the arrival floor beside first bank

1 Like

Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Leripa(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Or visit Sulah's head office on Allen avenue, Ikeja.
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ifegy: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sir P!:
There is a formal one, its on the arrival floor beside first bank

This is international arrivals you're referring to, right? If so, that's very helpful to know.

Leripa: Or visit Sulah's head office on Allen avenue, Ikeja.

Thanks. I need to use one on arriving at the airport, though. I will need to connect from an international to a domestic flight and apparently you have to take a cab from the international to the domestic terminal. Hence I'll need local currency.
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Leripa(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
[/quote]
Thanks. I need to use one on arriving at the airport, though. I will need to connect from an international to a domestic flight and apparently you have to take a cab from the international to the domestic terminal. Hence I'll need local currency. [/quote]

No wahala.
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by graffiti: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2012
There's Travelex at the international airport. Used them a coupla times!

1 Like

Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ifegy: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
graffiti: There's Travelex at the international airport. Used them a coupla times!

Thanks for the heads up!
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kcsmile: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifegy:
Does anyone have any information on this- i.e., is there any such thing, is it safe to use, hours of operation, location?
Please and thanks!
pls how much is travelex selling us dollar at lagos airport?
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by femidhansboy: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls o,I also heard about them o,thank you justwise for bringing ds to frontpage...Any info on travelex,ds country ehn...
Re: Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Damolaskynov: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Travelex never has money...anytime you go,it's the same story...last week Tuesday,it was only rands they had to sell.On Monday,the lady Operations manager confirmed they didn't have any currency at all to sell...and to know that it's the same Travelex CBN is hyping as the ideal BDC for Nigeria...confused bunch of people!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To Nigeria Using Monica.ng, A Guide. / Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline / RRS Rescues Drunk Man Hit By A Tanker In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.