Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? (42157 Views)

NEW MUSIC: "What A Bang Bang" -omawumi Ft 2face / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Frankloon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
djcrooky: rock fans just follow @rockazworld on twitter... there was even a rocky party this month... twas awesome to be in such gathering... another would hold in feb
metal and romance huh?
missed it, thanks to inadequate awareness.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Muse
System of a Down
RHCP
Nirvana
Rage Against The Machine
The Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead

Downloaded some new albums from these bands. . .It's been worth it! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by djcrooky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Frankloon:
metal and romance huh?
missed it, thanks to inadequate awareness.
. Not fair to talk that way, the awareness was to the best of their abilities, we are not the one that handles that tho, its rock nation
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by djcrooky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Fourcade: Muse
System of a Down
RHCP
Nirvana
Rage Against The Machine
The Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead

. Rock fan please follow @rockazworld on twitter and send us a dm, we have rock group on whatsapp
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by sailormoon: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
I sure do, no favourite bands though
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
sailormoon: I sure do, no favourite bands though
The way you post I can tell you are into Indie rocks than hard or metal rocks. grin
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by sailormoon: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
all4naija: The way you post I can tell you are into Indie rocks than hard or metal rocks. grin
Lol really, how so?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
sailormoon:
Lol really, how so?
I can tell by you not having a favorite rock band. Do you like Indie rocks more than metal rocks or not? Hahaha...
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by sailormoon: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
all4naija: I can tell by you not having a favorite rock band. Do you like Indie rocks more than metal rocks or not? Hahaha...
I don't favour one over the other, I just like it if it sounds good
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
sailormoon:
I don't favour one over the other, I just like it if it sounds good
Okay! I was only speculating!
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
You gotta love this! cheesy

Muse Live Concert @ Wembley Stadium 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ94bGHQNEs

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Fourcade: Muse
System of a Down
RHCP
Nirvana
Rage Against The Machine
The Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead

Hi Fourcade, wat site do u download your rock songs from?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Mp3skull for singles piratebay or kat(torrentz) for albums cool
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Fourcade]
Thanks man.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 5:07am On Nov 02, 2014
An update of my recent faves are
Skillet (Omigosh! Luv' em!)
Xandria (For those who like symphonic rock)
Red
Heavenly (Heavyyy Metal )
And Nine Lashes..

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Ellylace:
An update of my recent faves are
Skillet (Omigosh! Luv' em!)
Xandria (For those who like symphonic rock)
Red
Heavenly (Heavyyy Metal )
And Nine Lashes..

I love skillet too...talking about Nine Lashes, are they new?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Ferdybaba:

I love skillet too...talking about Nine Lashes, are they new?
Not quite, they've been around for a few years..They're hardcore gospel rock like Red and Skillet..You should totally check them out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2014
I luv rock. My fave re Linkin park,breaking benjamins,Evanescence,Skillet ,Three Days Grace,Thousand Foot Krutch.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by moneyallowed(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2014
RED
Alter Bridge
Keane
Foo Fighters
Rise Against
Anberlin
Feeling these guys
Scorpions
Queen
These are my all time best

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by emperorizzy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Skillet album" awake and alive "
Demon hunter

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Ellylace:
Not quite, they've been around for a few years..They're hardcore gospel rock like Red and Skillet..You should totally check them out..

Ok..Ellylace I'll check em out
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Emmm does anyone else play Nine inch nails' 'closer' on repeat? The instrumentals firstly, are sick even though they're a bit on the soft side and the lyrics of the song......no words.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
Emmm does anyone else play Nine inch nails' 'closer' on repeat? The instrumentals firstly, are sick even though they're a bit on the soft side and the lyrics of the song......no words.

Nine inch nails? is that the name of the band?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Datsleekdude(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Just Linkin Park.Listen to their Hunting Party album
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Nine inch nails? is that the name of the band?

Yup.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Yup.

Ok...never heard of them oo...Are u implying that u don't like their music?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Ok...never heard of them oo...Are u implying that u don't like their music?

Nope, I love their song 'closer'.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Nope, I love their song 'closer'.

Ok...Lemme download it ASAP. I will get back to u
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Ok...Lemme download it ASAP. I will get back to u

It's a very raunchy song though.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

It's a very raunchy song though.

Chai...very raunchy lyrics
Lol...not my type of song, I prefer the cool ballads

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmmmm, just the place I was looking for. I will search out the ones you guys recommended. Am hooked to "one direction". They are good too cos I love soft rock.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2014
ShaddyTerese:
Hmmmmmm, just the place I was looking for. I will search out the ones you guys recommended. Am hooked to "one direction". They are good too cos I love soft rock.
Try them.....Rock is just the way....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Glitter – Best Of Seyi Vibez • Mp3 / List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.