Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? (42218 Views)

NEW MUSIC: "What A Bang Bang" -omawumi Ft 2face / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Chai...very raunchy lyrics
Lol...not my type of song, I prefer the cool ballads

Hehehe I warned you!!! tongue
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe I warned you!!! tongue
Hv u tried softer rock....
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Bravoosii: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Does anyone know Hozier? I haven't been able to stop listening to it. I recommend it if you're into indie rock.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Darcwudz:

Hv u tried softer rock....

Yeah, I listen to soft rock too but I don't enjoy it as much.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Yeah, I listen to soft rock too but I don't enjoy it as much.

Why don't you enjoy soft rock?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Why don't you enjoy soft rock?

It's because it's soft rock. grin
Lol, the instrumentals are not as amplified as I like them to be.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

It's because it's soft rock. grin
Lol, the instrumentals are not as amplified as I like them to be.

Hmmmm!!! u the first lady i know who loves hard rock or metallics grin
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Frankloon(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Still loving 'The killers'. Just another girl to me will now be the no1 breakup song . 'the all Americans reject'-'gives you hell' has been replaced

If you're a big lover of books, especially fiction (fantasy, thriller, mystery...). Join this group on Facebook 'Book exchange', or hit this number for a nice whatsapp book group 08136326669. Both groups are Avenues to make request. Post the title and author and someone will surely send it to your mail. Arigatou

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ferdybaba post=2831 0895:

Hmmmm!!! u the first lady i know who loves hard rock or metallics grin

Oh well, where's my trophy? cheesy
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Oh well, where's my trophy? cheesy

Lol...I sent it to your mail already cheesy
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Best of Arctic Monkeys Live Performance! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbzOQP-SSI
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Been ages since I posted here..Rest assured the thread is not abandoned smiley ..On that note, here's a cool song to enjoy, rockers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_mlXBfKlmE

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Rocktation(f): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2015
#I was here.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Am here alredi...
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Nice song @Ellylace i just listened to the piece. Are they new?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Rocktation:
#I was here.

Which category do u love?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Darcwudz:
Am here alredi...

Waiting for your additions
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Rocktation(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Which category do u love?

Funnily, I wrote that I was here only 'cos I did not have the time to go verbose on the house but interestingly, I just checked out the very first page and found that I've in fact, made a contribution a long time ago.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Nice song @Ellylace i just listened to the piece. Are they new?
They've been around for a few years..They're good.. aren't they? smiley
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
@ Ellylace

You seem to gravitate toward indies than main-street hard rocks.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Rocktation:

Funnily, I wrote that I was here only 'cos I did not have the time to go verbose on the house but interestingly, I just checked out the very first page and found that I've in fact, made a contribution a long time ago.

Funny cheesy..u should come here often
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Ellylace:
They've been around for a few years..They're good.. aren't they? smiley

Yes they are good...i love em smiley
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
all4naija:
@ Ellylace

You seems to gravitate toward indies than main-street hard rocks.
Oh trust me, I love hard rock...Have a whole collection of them..do u know Kamelot?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2015
Ellylace:
Oh trust me, I love hard rock...Have a whole collection of them..do u know Kamelot?
Yeah! It is great you have a whole collection. Can you give us the list, please?

I have been listening to Kamelot songs since 2012. I like the voice of Karevik and my favorite track is still 'Sacrimony' because of the instrumental and lyric and a bit sooth my mood in the afternoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORAc_hx33-Q

Presently, my favorite hard rocker is 'Bullet for my Valentine'.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by vinobieze(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2015
HubGO enables users to download music online and enjoy a rich media catalog anytime,anywhere on your favorite devices! Download now http:///1JbAZaf
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
Still waiting for their return. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeEalWcAqU
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
Rise Against needs more love. . .it's so underrated sad

One of my top 5 favorite bands here! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhBv4f9aSg
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
Fourcade:
Rise Against needs more love. . .it's so underrated sad

One of my top 5 favorite bands here! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhBv4f9aSg
I agree..They're really good..

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
hey guys..i need the latest coolest site to download rock ballads wink

cc: Ellylace
Fourcade
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 13, 2015
Ellylace:
I agree..They're really good..
I disagree. Too much drumming.

For somebody like you might like the band Starset. They have a new album and you will like the track Halo.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Bravoosii: 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
Anyone gotten the new mumford and sons album?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2015
Bravoosii:
Anyone gotten the new mumford and sons album?
Nt yet....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song / Fireboy's Album Listening Party: Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Spotted (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.