Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? (41983 Views)

NEW MUSIC: "What A Bang Bang" -omawumi Ft 2face / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2015
all4naija:
I disagree. Too much drumming.

For somebody like you might like the band Starset. They have a new album and you will like the track Halo.

Too much drumming? Lol!

Which songs please? grin
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
Ferdybaba:
hey guys..i need the latest coolest site to download rock ballads wink

cc: Ellylace
Fourcade

Videos - Youtube
Albums - Kät.ph ,4shared
Singles - Mp3skull.com

I don't know about the latest. . .i'm old school grin
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
Fourcade:

Too much drumming? Lol!

Which songs please? grin
Bwahahaha... See to the video included, dude. You got me laughing out so loud that...come knocking on my door.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahahaha... See to the video included, dude. You got me laughing out so loud that...come knocking on my door.

Me likey. . .i can't possibly be listening to Skunk Anansie or Five for Fighting songs everytime. grin
I need some head banging songs and they fit perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
Fourcade:

Me likey. . .i can't possibly be listening to Skunk Anansie or Five for Fighting songs everytime. grin
I need some head banging songs and they fit perfectly.
I thought both of those bands were recommended for you because you liked the indie kinda rocks! Bwahaha...
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Duekanem(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2015
Coldplay, The Beatles, imagine dragons, Goldfish, The Heavy, Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Springsteen and The Clash.. My favourites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
Fourcade:

Videos - Youtube
Albums - Kät.ph ,4shared
Singles - Mp3skull.com

I don't know about the latest. . .i'm old school grin
I don't know..Mp3skull's kinda messing up these days undecided I find mp3clan to be more effective for me though.. smiley
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
So I just kicked my bf's *$^&€#% to the curb.. (The lying cheating bastard! ! angry angry ) *ends rant* ...and I've been listening to one of my fave bands to cool off (Only rock can do that..*sighs* kiss) This is Never Enough by Epica..Enjoy Watch "EPICA - Never Enough (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)" on YouTube
EPICA - Never Enough (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLtA8SkmVw

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Darcwudz(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2015
Ellylace:
So I just kicked my bf's *$^&€#% to the curb.. (The lying cheating bastard! ! angry angry ) *ends rant* ...and I've been listening to one of my fave bands to cool off (Only rock can do that..*sighs* kiss) This is Never Enough by Epica..Enjoy Watch "EPICA - Never Enough (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)" on YouTube
Never enough that I gave to you
All of the horror that you've put me through
(Never enough)
How can I make up my mind this time?
This is where I will draw the line...

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2015
Ellylace:
I don't know..Mp3skull's kinda messing up these days undecided I find mp3clan to be more effective for me though.. smiley

Nice site. . .I prefer this! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2015
Nirvana MTV Unplugged REHEARSAL 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWWarmklt3o

This is music! 22:34 minutes well spent!

I enjoy watching this rehearsal over and over again! It's fun watching Kurt,Scott and most especially Dave Grohl goofing around. grin
Kurt: Scott! how out of tune is my vocals?
Scott:Not more than normal!
Kurt: Swear to God? grin

Dave: Do you have a light? . . .oh wait! I think I do! grin [i]

. . .Come As You Are, The Man who sold the World. . .and most especially Polly ~best performances for me! smiley

Polly wants a cracker. . .
Maybe she will like some food. . .

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by ellachic95(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
Lady Antebellum,Maroon 5,Evanescence, and yes!...I love Chris Draughtry like no other.. tracks like "Home","life after u" will knock d socks off u.Matt Kearney ,Hinder,Nirvanna and also 30 seconds to Mars.Rock music speaks to me better than any other genre of music.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
ellachic95:
Lady Antebellum,Maroon 5,Evanescence, and yes!...I love Chris Draughtry like no other.. tracks like "Home","life after u" will knock d socks off u.Matt Kearney ,Hinder,Nirvanna and also 30 seconds to Mars.Rock music speaks to me better than any other genre of music.
dont forget september,crawling back to you and start of something good....
.daughtry is the best

the best song from evanscence is MY IMMORTAL

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by ellachic95(f): 9:42am On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

dont forget september,crawling back to you and start of something good....
.daughtry is the best

the best song from evanscence is MY IMMORTAL
..dats cool.Love all d tracks from Daughtry..d way he drags every note ,even up till d end is classic.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 21, 2015
ellachic95:
..dats cool.Love all d tracks from Daughtry..d way he drags every note ,even up till d end is classic.

Very truee

Do you listen to sara bareilles?? She's good too
She's not really a rock artiste tho
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by ellachic95(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Very truee

Do you listen to sara bareilles?? She's good too
She's not really a rock artiste tho
I'll check her out and get back to you pronto..I'd luv to update my rock library.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
ellachic95:
I'll check her out and get back to you pronto..I'd luv to update my rock library.

Ok ma'am....i'll be waiting

Me too.....any suggestions?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
AC/DC - Back in Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

OH. . .YES I'M BACK!!!
grin

I heard it first on 'Supernatural' and downloaded it immediately . . .the guitar riffs made it likeable! cool
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2015
Ellylace:
That is the right thing to do to cheats! They are annoying i d i o t s! You should have called me to beat his ass up! It is not the end of the world and there is a better guy out there for you. Always have high hope, lady!

That is a nice track you got there though.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by ellachic95(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Ok ma'am....i'll be waiting

Me too.....any suggestions?
u ever tried Lady Antebellum?u 'd love "need u now","bartender",,Capital Cities(quite old though).... and how could I forget Anberlin.u gonna love 'em.Also Skylar Grey(wrestlemania 2015 theme song)..amazing track
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Ellylace(f): 6:45am On May 25, 2015
all4naija:

That is the right thing to do to cheats! They are annoying i d i o t s! You should have called me to beat his ass up! It is not the end of the world and there is a better guy out there for you. Always have high hope, lady!

That is a nice track you got there though.
Thanks hun, smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
Ellylace:
Thanks hun, smiley
You are welcome. I give you 'Joan Jett - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap' for your listening pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sky1tt8vLA

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 28, 2015
Maroon 5, simple plan, the fray, coldplay, the script, nickleback, casting crown
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by triciasexy(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
Ellylace:
Thanks hun, smiley
Listen to time of my life by Green day

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Estranged - Guns N' Roses!

My best GNR song and this is . . .Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmAY059TTY

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
fourcade... Is there a way u can send me via email all your rock collections?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
I like Foo Fighters' album 'Wasting Light'. You might want to listen to the tracks.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Ferdybaba:
fourcade... Is there a way u can send me via email all your rock collections?

It's not possible,I'll see what I can do! smiley
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
End of My Rope - TRAPT! smiley

Everyone of us has got a story to tell
Some are still lost some have found themselves
Some are in denial with no soul to sell
And I am still here at the wishing well
I'll keep trying!!! I'll keep fighting!!! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUJmDa7-sNc

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Fourcade(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
all4naija:
I like Foo Fighters' album 'Wasting Light'. You might want to listen to the tracks.

I downloaded the album a while back but i didn't give them time to sink in.I will listen to it later on.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Fourcade am waiting ooo

I am actually loving SKylar Grey songs smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics / List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.