Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? (1814 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by acidtalk: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Will she give me an Oil Block for my service? If the answer is Yes then why not?
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2012
NO MONEY INVOLVED. No oil bloc, no fee, no bribe nothing! Just pure knackaraization.
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Standing5(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2012
See question o!
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by geez1: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2012

@OP, does she turn you on? This should be in the Romance section
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by geez1: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2012

@OP, does she turn you on? This should be in the Romance section. You can hold up and picture and do a hand job
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2012
acidtalk: Will she give me an Oil Block for my service? If the answer is Yes then why not?

end of - in a year we would see acid talk as africas richest businessperson
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by akintun: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2012
Ur mother age mate. D woman is 52.
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2012
it is better that way
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by ba7man(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2012
It would be rude of me to turn her down.

3 Likes

Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
She is very ugly but her money is very beautiful..
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: She is very ugly but her money is very beautiful..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DvuTyb92aEQ/UJSrRwbMz8I/AAAAAAAAOdQ/HkzU3P9AJRc/s400/ribadu.jpg[/img]
...nyash nko?
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
She is the mother of about 4 children or more...what good could come out from the ass..
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=][/quote]lmao...
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by azpekuliar: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
geez*:

@OP, does she turn you on? This should be in the Romance section

Sexuality section you mean. I reserve my comment till the thread is moved.
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
for Gods sake, that is somebody's mother and another mans wife you're talking about. picture your mother or wife in such..
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by kettykin: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Un faithful , Adulterous and unrepentant Generation of Vipers whose only achievement is keeping an unworkable country united
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by plendil: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^ Ouch!!!
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by felifeli: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2012
sergio-zlatan:
for Gods sake, that is somebody's mother and another mans wife you're talking about. picture your mother or wife in such..

Don't mind them. Some people can fvck their own mother. Maybe they even do already. I am sure OP does.
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by NegroNtns(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2012
felifeli:

Don't mind them. Some people can fvck their own mother. Maybe they even do already. I am sure OP does.

...shes bland......no sensuality, not exotic, just static. this is kind of woman just lay there for you like log of wood.
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Gbadebo01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
But why!!!!! Jesus pls advise me what shud I do?
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by DisGuy: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
sergio-zlatan:

Beyonce, J.lo, Halle Berry, Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc etc etc those are not peoples wives abi abi they are not mothers

shon of the shoil hypocrites

Nah i'll pass just like her husband must have given up already; just business partnership now

1 Like

Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by MajeOfficial: 3:21am On May 08, 2013
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by naijaking1: 3:37am On May 08, 2013
geez*:

@OP, does she turn you on? This should be in the Romance section. You can hold up her picture and do a hand job

Thank you!
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by ZN2: 7:41am On May 08, 2013
Re: If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2013
Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd. Yes,I agree.I want to knack her.I want her pooooo-sie Badd.

(1) (Reply)

George W. Bush: This Is Why I Refuse To Criticize Obama-nigerian Ex Should Learn / GEJ Support Group Accuses Shekarau, Wali Of Failing To Campaign For Him In Kano / JOKE APART ; Which One Of This Two Will You Prefer...... Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.