Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike (597 Views)

"Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan / WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike by TeenageMoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Contrary to general perception that most Nollywood stars are friends with one another, Tonto Dike has claimed otherwise; that she is not necessarily friends with some of her colleagues.

Tonto, who recently had a messy fight with star actress Mercy Johnson and Van Vicker last year, has confirmed the rift between herself and the mentioned actors.

She claimed Mercy Johnson was not her type andsaid she had let go of everything that transpired between them.

In a recent interview, Tonto had this response when asked why she chose not to attend MercyJohnson’s wedding; “That’s not the reason I didn’t attend her wedding.

It’s surprising why people think you just have to be everybody’s friend.

In the industry, I don’t know half of the producers and I work for them, I don’t even know half of my colleagues but I work with them, I kiss and hug them on set professionally.

“We flow, we enjoy the friendship on set based on the energy and connection that exists between myself and the next person on set but that does not mean we are friends in the real sense of it.

You can’t just be a friend to everybody, it’s a normal thing. Mercy Johnson and Van Vicker are just not my friends.”

http://.in/2012/12/van-vicker-is-not-my-friend-tonto-dikeh.html
Re: Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike by Caseless: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls, i have had enough of this toto/d'ick gal this year...dont let this make the front page again.

I don taya...
Re: Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Tonto again?i guess there should be a new section on NL-Tonto Affairs...btw,As old as this news/interview is,it might still make front page
Re: Most Of My Collegues In The Industry Are Not My Friends - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2012
This girl is definitely an attention - seeker...starting from poko and from then she has gone viral..this girl is definitely headin for psychiatry... Am watching how tings will unfold

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Know / Dbanjs Album Set To Be Dropped This Week / Confirmed Goldie Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.