Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? (29730 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/ No, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

SAXIB SOMALI MIYA TAHAAY

Why didnt you post pictures of your Somali international beauty pageant winners if they are so much more beautiful than Nigerian women?

The difference between you and I are as follows;

1) Women in any race can be beautiful. Variety is the spice of life. I dont discriminate against any race or nationality, not even against somali women

2) I dont follow religion and I thin for myself. I dont believe that women are inferior to men because a "god" or "holy book" tells me so. I accept that fact that men are women are equal in most aspects of life except physique, in which case, some women are ven more powerful than some men.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by 50calibre(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Gender equality is a myth that some foolish or misguided women who don't know their place hang on to or hope for.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ayee Idris: As a woman,i don't believe in gender equality. No such thing. If not, there should be paternity leave as well. Men and women are different. What we should strive for is gender EQUITY (fairness). We should have rules that cater to the uniqueness of both sexes. If i as a woman put in d same amount of work as u, a man does, i deserve the same pay and vice versa.
So you believe men are superior to you? Do you believe that those agberos and pick pockets in motor parks are superior to you? They are also men.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Olastep1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

I AM A SOMALI.
see this boy. Who is better btw a Nigerian and a Somali? Keep the f*cking hell of ur mouth. U tink u'r better. Come to Nigeria and experience life. Foreign nationals throughout the world wants to Nationalise themselves as Nigeria. Our economy is burstling. Look @here. A great website that reaches ur country. Give a website thats owned by Somali. Talk abt military. We can hands u down. Talk abt economy. We can feed ur hungry refugees that flood here. Talk abt oil. We can bath u wit petrol.
Now, tel me what Good somali has done to the world?
U jst existed on the map.
Check ur academic institutions, wat do u av? I'v read abt u n i can knw u'r all apes n failed people
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5: what do nigerians eat to look like body builders. i have seen several nigerian who have more testastrone then me. they look like men straight up. undecided

What do Somali men eat to become the dumbest type of men amongs the human race?

They have no achievement, are illiterates, don't feed their families and beat the fck out of their wives.

Khat?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by 50calibre(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

Thank you.

Women in Somalia have more power than most women in the muslim world. Our foreign minister is a female, and so is the minister for womens affairs.

their pictures are below.

Just wait let al-shabaab get hold of those women, then you will understand the true meaning of equality

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Karleb(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Isn't it obvious dat there's nothing like gender equality in nigeria, if prior notice is been taking we would have observe dat all what dis so called female are doing is just 2 take over power 4rm men. I agree with som1 dat said gender equality is like politics. But sincerely speaking here and as a loyal nigeria i don't believe in gender equality. Thanks.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by funkymedina: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
all these fulani beggars have cleaned up! Na Somali den dey now?
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Navalsadiq(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
GOD created adam first and later created eve from adam.so a womans riightful place is her husbands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Yoruba Spreading In Scandinavia- Scandinavian Schools Endorse Yoruba Language / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.