Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? (26742 Views)

Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / Transfers From GTB Savings Account To Other Banks Is Now Enabled / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am just confuse and this as made me not to open a bankaccount yet because i don't know the bank in nigeria dat is reliable and affordable,The main problem is that i don't know the most reliable one among them. Please nairalander's which Nigeria bank do you think is reliable anytime anyday?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Valto(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
GTB , DIAMOND BANK, FIDELITY BANK.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by okosodo: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
I have accounts with uba and diamond bank, all i can confirm to you is that uba are pure thieves, diamond bank is doing well. I am actively with both ans i see the difference

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Adesiji77: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Try Stanbic IBTC Bank wink

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Tedyk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
GTBank and Zenith,lol

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Obinnau(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
what about diamond bank?
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by megainvest: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
First Bank remains Nigeria's most reliable bank in my opinion (Keyword: Reliable). Other nice ones are Zenith and GTB.

30 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
but what about U.B.A
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by chikasson: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2013
my brother save the money under your bend. Then call me and tell me ur address

8 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by georgeehis(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2013
Wema bank is d best
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by free2ryhme: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Esusu grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Afam4eva(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2013
How does one even determine which banks are reliable?
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Aijalon: Am just confuse and this as made me not to open a bankaccount yet because i don't know the bank in nigeria dat is reliable and affordable,The main problem is that i don't know the most reliable one among them. Please nairalander's which Nigeria bank do you think is reliable anytime anyday?
First Bank

GT Bank

Zenith Bank

17 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by donkray: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Diamond GT and First Bank in that order.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by tellwisdom: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2013
See this one wey no get upto 10,000 naira dey ask which bank he wan save em peanut angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by delors(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Like seriously? You don't have a bank account yet? Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by delors(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2013
...but on a second thought, you can try Owena bank, or Savannah or Society General Bank...those ones are very very reliable to lose funds wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2013
So far, GTB has stepped up. I m enjoying their service. Heared Zenith, UBA & 1st Bank are also okay.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by ehie007(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2013
FCMB is good and quiet...good customer service. Not congested.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2013
GTB AND FIRST BANK REMAINS THE BEST FOR NOW..... AS FOR UBA; I HAVE ONLY FOUR WORDS FOR YOU "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"

7 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by CrazyMan(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2013
I use UBA and FCMB

I love UBA cos its easily accessible...UBA physically dominates almost every state in Nigeria, therefore you don't need to ask anyone before you see a UBA ATM stand, unlike some banks where you'll have to travel miles just to make a deposit or withdrawal.

FCMB on the other hand, is also good...I've been using them for quite a while, and so far, they've been good.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Stegomiah: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2013
first bank nah dia fada anydae, anytime, gud 4 buying shares 2.

zenith bank nah 4 big men, if you get money and u know wan dey line up 4 bank go open account 4 dia, i mean 6digits figure

gtb dey owkay 4 average nigerians; working class, students, starters and hustlers.

nd d 1 wey useless pass na uba, dat 1 nah agbero bank, nah 4 d bank peson go dey sweat under AC.

Btw, dis topic don tey oo, guy na sign sey God don dey open doors 4 u b dat oo....

20 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by 50calibre(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2013
tellwisdom: See this one wey no get upto 10,000 naira dey ask which bank he wan save em peanut angry angry

So because na peanuts, you want make him throway am abi mugu!

7 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by yeye4live(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2013
D num 1 bank in nigeria is 1st bank, dis s a bank u can leave ur moni in it n travel out for even more dan 30yrs n com bak 2 meet ur moni intact, d rest na ashawo bank

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by 18wheeler: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Adesiji77: Try Stanbic IBTC Bank wink
Yeah, sure. They're good.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by kolexy(m): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Valto: GTB , DIAMOND BANK, FIDELITY BANK.

Fidelity ko, infidelity ni.........
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by bomly(f): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Zenith Bank: I like this bank because they've got class and offer quality services including customer support.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by NEROSKY(m): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013
I love GT bank but it's too scarce to see.. Anyway, am using. Access bank plc. D only bank dat deduct ur #1,000 n tell u were sent an sms! Rubish!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Pukkah: 1:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: So far, GTB has stepped up. I m enjoying their service. Heared Zenith, UBA & 1st Bank are also okay.

In what ways has GTBank stepped up? Its customer service is getting worse with crowded banking halls and ATM points.

Without any doubt, the bank benefited immensely from 'flight to safety syndrome' when that crisis hit Oceanic, Intercontinental and others but it is yet to prove that it has the capacity for retail banking.

I think First Bank, Diamond and Stanbic are more reliable.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Valto(m): 1:53am On Mar 02, 2013
kolexy:

Fidelity ko, infidelity ni.........
thats my opinion, not yours angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by lastpage: 1:58am On Mar 02, 2013
UBA is the best!
I was so pissed l couldn't even wait to close my account,......l just drew it down to small change and left it for them to buy chops.

Useless bank!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by alphaconde(m): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2013
yeye4live: D num 1 bank in nigeria is 1st bank, dis s a bank u can leave ur moni in it n travel out for even more dan 30yrs n com bak 2 meet ur moni intact, d rest na ashawo bank

So when I travel and leave funds with other banks what happens? Don't tell me when I come back I won't find it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.