Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? (11712 Views)

Easy Ways To Remove Virus, Malware Or Worm From Computer / Virus/malware Removal Guide / Worst Virus Announced By Cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mine was a trojan. The stu.pid bug made my computer have the blue screen of death. There was nothing I could do on it as it kept on crashing. I took it to a computer center and everything in my hardware was deleted. I had to buy a recovery CD for my operating system so that my computer could be restored to the point it was when I newly bought it. Ever since then, the amount of protection I have on my computer, thunder fire any virus wey wan try...mschew.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Sunymoore(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
collins123:

Abi o my brother.

Avast cracked!

Win 7 cracked!

Malwarebytes cracked!

Wisecare 360 cracked!

Dem never write d virus wey go attack ma pc!
hahaaha, thats true, in 21centuary u can get evrything free
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by ektbear: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
I wouldn't know. I've been a Linux user for a long time.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Georgesmartt(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Raila Odinga. Dis Virus drove me crazy for months, I formated my computer 5 times and the Virus still appears.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by symbianDON(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
raila odinga is moimoi compared to one yeye one called akon/beyonc.exe! O boy!!! Dat one na die. It infected my computer and nothing i did worked. It doesn't stop you from using your system o but you must never use any external hard drive on it. Once you plug in, say, a flash drive, it will instantly set it to 'write-protected' mode so you can't copy or write to that disk ever again!!! and you can't ever format it. I lost 5 good flash drives to that stewpid virus. I had to sell the PC eventually o before the virus leave PC come infect my body!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Enoquin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ralia Odinga...5 years ago in school. My friend got the virus from a business centre when we were doing research for our final year project and needed to get something from the internet...
Ralia Odinga duplicated all my files and turned them to shortcuts, changed everything in my system...then I didn't know much about systems...some of my class-mates took care of the problem though
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by pwiz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
There is a virus that changes all my softwares and files to. A shortcut link (lnk). It was so dreadful that I couldn't install any software,it disabled my task manager and even the command prompt. The pc had to be formatted to get clear of the virus.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
uchechuwku: Worst virus I ever encountered........Sality

The damn thing infected all executable files on my system......I had to format, BUT I forgot to delete all former EXE softwares I got. Saved on the system earlier, with a single click to reinstall some of them, it cam back...I had to delete all my softwares except. D ones saved as RAR/ZIP

I've been free fro virus attack ever since, currently celebrating my 2nd year. D funny thing is dat I dnt use antivirus anymore.. No matter what, I don'kt use my system administrator to collect files through flash, I use a limited user account. I also make use of ubuntu once in a while most exoecially when I get a malware.... I just figure out the name and where it is hidden, log in with ma ubuntu and delete.....
I also have loads of OS as bootable flash drives for emergency purpose
Thank God i'm not the only sality victim here.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by lanreni: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sunymoore: How can a virus infect my sys after i have kaspersky,norton,malwarebytes and usb disk security. Cracked ones by the way. Beside my windows 7 ultimate is also cracked
sorry my guy.malwarebytes must b activated to enable sm scans & realtime protectn.i use win7ultimate with crack too.malwarebytes (with serial) & eset5 (activated) has been my sure bet.d combination has never failed me 4 3yrs now.interested? then holla me.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by amblors(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
trae_z: had one many years back that was duplicating folders all over my system. Kaspersky helped me deal and since then i've always stuck with them!

I'm now extra careful and use Kaspersky till the grave. no threats ever since!

Kaspersky is king.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
trojan and raila odinga, they the most deadliest virus ever.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by faragai24: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Recycler virus.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Chika4lord: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
RAILA ODINGA...dis virus show me hell, infected d system with my friends project on it. The guy nearly cry angry grin
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by ibrokay(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
[b][/b]RAILA ODINGA is the worst virus i have had on my system.
Despite the fact that i had an antivirus on my computer,i couldn't clean it.
The virus infiltrated my companies network and infected their PC's in France.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by aieromon(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
The fear of viruses pushed me to get all the premium(though cr@cked versions) of AVs from eScan to Kaspersky to eset to Bitdefender and I haven't experienced any attack till date.

These days, I rely on free antivirus versions and don't release my external HDD to anybody without a premium AV. Its either I'm lucky or the viruses are plain scared of me.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by FOREXMART(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ramnit virus. Very terrible. It continues duplicating every god dammnn file in your system till all your drives are filled and nothing is spared then it fuckks up your ram trying to run its own executable files oh Nd forget system restore cos its first port of call is to wipe out all system checkpoint so no system restore. You never jam. Was even planning to go all out linux cos its the safest Operating system in the world.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by avalontony(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
mine is corruption in every system in nigeria, i have changed my harddisk, formatted the system, yet another virus called boko haram came up, i just have to dialouge with them..........., but they are still wrecking havoc to the system.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Goldenheart(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
WORM
...... write once, read many.......this infections duplicates ur file into millions till ur system memory is filled to the brim n later ur hard drive bursts........u will notice by a crack under ur pc.

Balquit.ivc
eats. half of ur files. from images to videos n those extensions........ur files can neva be complete.

some virus feeds only on ur battery

some delete ur recycle bin.... u cant delete anything!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Sezua(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Raila odinga.....mehn dat stuff nearly made me run mad.....d only solution was to format d system....i was totally pissed
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm very good with computers and I have to say that my worst virus ever is RAILA ODINGA....That virus na baba.....I had to format my system.... When I get terrible viruses I usually try to do a work around them... Even Recycler is my b.i.tc.h. I clean it off without antivirus but RAILA ODINGA ehn.... Na wa oooo.... I had to take my system to badder guys...And there are very few guys badder than me.... That is the reason why I lost some stuff and not all. RAILA ODINGA na u biko
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by nenergy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sunymoore:
hahaaha, thats true, in 21centuary u can get evrything free

I dey fear cracked softwares o! Sometimes these hackers (crackers) include a backdoor. sad
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by symbianDON(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
funny thing is there is a very simple way to uninstall raila odinga from your system without needing to format it. I will see if i can still find the procedure. I will post it here. I have helped people remove the thing from their systems successfully.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by lomprico(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ryla odinga!
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Hackomania(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bought my first laptop 2005, thanks to awoof money. Few months later, Sality came to chew every .exe, .com and .bat file on my PC. And then I was a very good thief of software (those days people for my school too like to hoard software jare), so I lost all my stolen information because I had to format every darn storage device I had.

Trojans though, no matter their size and stealth, are no biggie (I don learn how to park trojans without AVs), but viruses till date, are very troublesome pests (cos they surely require AVs).

Good thing was, without Sality, I wouldn't have known what I know today.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by idris4r83(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
autorun.inf, but i thank God 4 d virus cos it has made me 2 know much about viruses. now i download and play with computer viruses like games. i have even forgot when last i installed an antivirus on my laptop. am even searching 4 new viruses 2 play with cos i ve exhausted all the ones i came across. if u got any virus pls tell me n i will tell u hw to remove it manually without any antivirus rubbish.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Sunymoore(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2012
lanreni: sorry my guy.malwarebytes must b activated to enable sm scans & realtime protectn.i use win7ultimate with crack too.malwarebytes (with serial) & eset5 (activated) has been my sure bet.d combination has never failed me 4 3yrs now.interested? then holla me.
ma guy my malwarebytes rocks wella, cause i got the serial from a website wich i would like to not mention it. It shows PRO on the menu bar.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Laenec: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
"funny UST scandal"
it gave me an emotional migraine in 2008
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by samdolad(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
raila odinga
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by alakuko: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Raila Odinga

That virus use my eyes see hell.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Ninilowo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:
WIN32 Virut

The damn thing was almost impossible to remove.
YES!!!!!!
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
UPDATE.EXE.
Re: The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? by zub(m): 4:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Guyz plz i need ur help. Got a virus on my pc dat keeps asking me to send files and folder to d recycle bin. It does dis to countles times until i restart d system bt after sometime,it starts d habit again. Dnt kno if its a recycler virus. Plz help me on wat to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Mssd, SSD And Msata? / How Do I Retrieve My Lost Files? / How To Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account (all Banks In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.