Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (36784 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by slimderek(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats to,Amarachi, I am proud of you!

Name: Amarachi Uyanne
State Auditioned: Benin, Edo State
Act: Dancing
Date of Birth: 17/07/2004
Educational Status: South Point Primary School, Benin
In her words: I started dancing at age 5. It is a gift and a passion that God deposited in me.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPedLleJlQ[/flash]

http://www.slipost.com/breaking-news-8-years-old-amarachi-uyanne-wins-nigerias-got-talent-video/

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Are primary school pupils on Hollidays undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by polokor60(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
congrats amarachi.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by wayne4loan: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
She try sha
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
dvdon: Are primary school pupils on Hollidays undecided
she's on leave grin

12 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by nikkyshyne(f): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wow. Happy for her. Love this beautiful babe.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by alaoeri: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
wayne4loan: She try sha
Not only try but deserve the #10m, the little girl really got talent. cool

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by adiona(f): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wow am so happi 4 her, congrats darling.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by gboso: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
alaoeri:
Not only try but deserve the #10m, the little girl really got talent. cool

She deserve it.I gave ha ma vote.congrate little bt might baby.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by elbinmanny(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
dvdon: Are primary school pupils on Hollidays undecided
No...... But the event took place during her PEgrin

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats Amara, all d best. I pray she's distracted from her studies. She's a sweet little girl.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Clemzy16(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wow! I'm so happy for the little girl. When i Benin, i saw her audition and it was superb. Now in school i haven't been able to watch the show. Anyways, I wish her all the best. 10M no be small money o!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
jammyng: she's on leave grin
no. she's 'over graduate' grin
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: Wow! I'm so happy for the little girl. When i Benin, i saw her audition and it was superb. Now in school i haven't been able to watch the show. Anyways, I wish her all the best. 10M no be small money o!
N5million
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by transpix(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
This little girl really has talent.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
bukatyne: Congrats Amara, all d best. I pray she's distracted from her studies. She's a sweet little girl.
what?? shocked

12 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Jyde89: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
I knew she'ld win the competition, she's got great talent+she's very very young; who do yall xpect to win, those old cargos no pun intended but her winning it is logical; even a mad man will put his money on her.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by ihebrooke(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
toba: what?? shocked

I think she meant "isn't distracted"

Congrats Amara, you will definitely go places.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Abeyjide: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
I watched her displaying her talent.she is so talented and so apy for her.she took my attention wen i was busy doing somtin else and i told my friends she coming out as overall winner.congrat
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by churchillfrank(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
She dnt need school 2 be what she want 2 be.

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by miccheck57: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
She's very very talented but I give it to the beatbox guy... The guy who produces beats and sounds frm his mouth... That's talent unusual.... Congrats Amarachi, ur talent shall open more and more positive doors for u

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by sylve11: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
She tried! Well deserved victory! cool
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
churchillfrank: She dnt need school 2 be what she want 2 be.
smh. 2face, dbanj, JJ okocha and co would one day regret not going for tertiary education
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
A future beauty queen in the making.

I love her confidence and sassy moves, though i'll give the violin playing a miss; i'm sure the 'cute factor' played a strong part in her winning as well.....she's adorable. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Emmy9ite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats amara, the youngest millionaire in Nigeria now. At your age i was still living on loose change from mum and dad. Am so proud of you.
No second position? I really love that violin guy and that manual DJ.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by benoopy: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
she really deserved it. You will go places my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.