Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? (1483 Views)

What No One Tells 25 Years Olds About Financial Independence Through Leverage. / Hottest Ways Of Making Cool Money Daily / In Search Of The Hottest Nigerian Bank For 22-40 Year Olds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dwizy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its funny this days how I read different testimonials online about people who make thousands of dollars per day online and they are always 22 or younger.

Is it because headings like "Learn how 20yr old undergraduate make $100 per day doing nothing". "I make $400 daily doing forex, and I'm only 19" tends to sell faster?
Or its just to make one think that I can since a 19 year old can?

NB: I don't mean to discredit this above trade parts, just curious.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by emailguru: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Its unfortunate how people use such deceptive headlines to deceive unsuspecting prospect. Although there is a lot of money to be made on the internet, one needs to do his or her due diligence in order to get the right mentor. I suggest you look very well before you leap. Get a credible source to help you start up right.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dejiyusuf: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Actually,60% of the claims are quite true.
See..I am a good example...i am just 21...and I know guys who make real cash even more than I do cc www.youngprepro.com

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dwizy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
deji yusuf: Actually,60% of the claims are quite true.
See..I am a good example...i am just 21...and I know guys who make real cash even more than I do cc www.youngprepro.com

Ehn ehn. Interesting. So pls BOZZ, what do U̶̲̥̅̊ do?
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by Youngzedd(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmm.
There is an atom of truth here.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dejiyusuf: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmm may be it's because we young dudes don't really have lots of responsibility at hand... Just like a 40 yrs old man who have kids and a wife to feed at home...even if he make 200k per month, it might not be enough to cater for his family...so he just needs to get a steady job grin
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by darkhand: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy:
Its funny this days how I read different testimonials online about people who make thousands of dollars per day online and they are always 22 or younger.

Is it because headings like "Learn how 20yr old undergraduate make $100 per day doing nothing". "I make $400 daily doing forex, and I'm only 19" tends to sell faster?
Or its just to make one think that I can since a 19 year old can?

NB: I don't mean to discredit this above trade parts, just curious.

The truth is something like this:

emailguru: Its unfortunate how people use such deceptive headlines to deceive unsuspecting prospect. Although there is a lot of money to be made on the internet, one needs to do his or her due diligence in order to get the right mentor. I suggest you look very well before you leap. Get a credible source to help you start up right.

Most people who make lots of money online have spent years studying their market and are at the top of their game. Most are not in their 20's I assure you.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dwizy(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2012
darkhand:

The truth is something like this:

Most people who make lots of money online have spent years studying their market and are at the top of their game. Most are not in their 20's I assure you.

Good to know that....drop some ideas U̶̲̥̅̊ know apart from blogging and infomarketing, which has been abused in Naija.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dejiyusuf: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
dwizy:

Good to know that....drop some ideas U̶̲̥̅̊ know apart from blogging and info marketing, which has been abused in Naija.
lolzzz blogging and info marketing have not been "abused" in Nigeria....it's just your imagination...
ok what about selling of fuel?
will you say because some people sell adulterated fuel and bust pipe line..you will not buy fuel?
and..funny enough that's what I know but you don't e\want to know how....then start a pig farm..I heard it is profitable...smiley
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dwizy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
deji yusuf:
lolzzz blogging and info marketing have not been "abused" in Nigeria....it's just your imagination...
ok what about selling of fuel?
will you say because some people sell adulterated fuel and bust pipe line..you will not buy fuel?
and..funny enough that's what I know but you don't e\want to know how....then start a pig farm..I heard it is profitable...smiley

Its funny how you think. nº° wonder you would,nt understand my point. Tell me what info marketing is to an average nairalander. Are you aware of the quotation marks I used? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know it affects the meaning of the words contained in it?
You obviously don't know..probably the reason why U̶̲̥̅̊ are where U̶̲̥̅̊ are.
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dejiyusuf: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
dwizy:

Its funny how you think. nº° wonder you would,nt understand my point. Tell me what info marketing is to an average nairalander. Are you aware of the quotation marks I used? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know it affects the meaning of the words contained in it?
You obviously don't know..probably the reason why U̶̲̥̅̊ are where U̶̲̥̅̊ are.
Do you know me?
Do you know who I am?
Wake up and stop eating what everyone is saying and face reality. Although some info Marketers are big fo.olson selling crap that does not means all info Marketers are the same... As I said..pig farming is profitable why not go it to it? Ops! I can write an info product called how to start pig farming and back a million Naira hummmmm.... Another product Idea!
You can now see why 20 something years old make cool money? They think deep... Think deep my friend...
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by dejiyusuf: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ok Ok Ok Let me help my guy here....
Some Ideas that can spin cash for you...
Sell phone...
Sell tablets...
Sell Phone Pouch...
Sell Suits...
Sell Marketing Services...
Repair Laptops...
Help People advertise on Nairaland and other media.
Start a football viewing center...
I think this should help...
you need not be an information marketer or blogger... I don try for you... See ya
P.S. I will advice you to read www.kobostart.com you will find the article there useful...
Re: Why Is It Only 22yr Olds Or Younger That Makes "COOL" Money Online? by addictiv(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
well you better believe it....20 yr olds are making it in all aspects of life. talk of,science,engineering, law, entertainment, business, service delivery,we have youngsters in almost all sectors who are doing very well. So why should info marketing and other online businesses be an exception. i guess there are things a child would see while standing that an old man wouldn't see while sitting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Loans For International Students / Use Atm To Withdraw Dollar / Clix-sense Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.