Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now (1875 Views)

M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by owhizkid: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Helo house,
There was this girl I was seeing, I used to go to their house back then when she was in school, her room mate calls me in-law/boy frnd (depending on how she seem fit that day) I had not formally asked her out, so we just take everything the way it comes
During her birthday, I took her out and spoilt her (she personally told me that, no single person has carried her out in 1 day aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ spent that much on her)
After her birthday, I now decided to ask the "Almighty question" (do u mind dating me? I see both of us perfect aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ like to take our relationship to the next level) she first dodged the question (as if she wasn't expecting it) even when she answered, she told me "No,she WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ like us to be just casual friend" (now av done ♍♈ assignment nd I know she doesn't have a boyfriend) bt since then I've been devastated,confused,crying all day cos this is a girl I love but yet she is trying to make ♍ƺ just a friend( bt if she has a problem, I'll be the first she WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ tell or call) house, pls advise ♍ƺ what do I do next...
Should I try again or just let it go
** I really do love her**
P.s
I've told her that without number, but she hasn't say a word, instead she WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ just smile or laugh or even call me jonzing (though I like covering the shame of getting no reply with my cracking a few jokes or statement, like saying "don't get it twisted"wink
I've been unable to focus on anything am doing, even my boss has started taking notes...
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by k2039: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Maybe she just loves you has a friend, she doesnt really have the kind of feelings that will want her to date you.

That her friends calls you inlaw/ boyfriend could just be has a result of your expression (lovestruck)

If at all their is any chance of you getting her, you have to show her you can do without her, stop the calls, sms, ignore her for a while and maybe she just may come to her senses (as it stands, you have just one option, IGNORE HER)

3 Likes

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2012
how old are you? at your age now i think there are other more important issues to be worried about.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by k2039: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
I've been unable to focus on anything am doing, even my boss has started taking notes

Never forget you are born without her, their are thousands of girls like her and their are millions that her better than her.

If a person wants to be a part of your life she will make an obvious effort to do so. Don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who does not make an effort to stay

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Maybe she needs more time to be convinced.
U asked her dat 'do u mind dating me?' And do u expect her to say she doesn't mind just like that?my guy chillax and keep on trying.she's already urs
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Mynd44: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2012
"do you mind dating me?"
seriously? Dude!!!!!

Okay this is what you are going to do. You will see her today, ask to have a word with her and pour your heart out. Tell her how you feel about her and not hold anything back. You are going to be honest and say the truth.

You will Tell her what is going on in your head and heart. And when you are done, don't ask for an answer. You will say all that and walk away. You will not ask her to be yours(you already did) just turn her and leave.

Then you will not call her for 1 week.

Come back and thank me.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by luvmijeje(f): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Op that is called shakara.Pulled back a little dat is stop d gift,limit ur frequency of going there then calm ur mind down but don't stop dat wooing game.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Flashaldrin(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
how old are you? at your age now i think there are other more important issues to be worried about.
people like you make me ponder the wisdom behind the creation of fools.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
I never knew a guy could 'cry his eyes out' cos of a girl...OP,pls get it into ur cranium-She wants to remain good friends with u. Deal with it and don't force urself on her.Who knows,one day u might 'break her walls',as most true relationships were carved out of true friendship.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by tellwsdom: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2012
First tell me how much you spent...I know most of u mugu who go about buying a gurl popcorn and mirinda,would then come here to lie angry..Guy tell me wetin u buy her for Mr biggs, cos I knw they don't sell henessy there angryangry
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by owhizkid: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks every1, I knw I can always count on U̶̲̥̅̊ guys for U̶̲̥̅̊я honest response

O.T.I.S:
I'm old enough to have a girlfriend or wife If I choose to
tellwsdom: First tell me how much you spent...I know most of u mugu who go about buying a gurl popcorn and mirinda,would then come here to lie angry..Guy tell me wetin u buy her for Mr biggs, cos I knw they don't sell henessy there angryangry
Believe me I jst stated it here just to say I've gone out on dates with her not just once but over a hundred times
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by luvmijeje(f): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2012
@tellwsdom thanks 4 dat words of wisdom,d thing even plenty 4 nairaland wella.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2012
owhizkid: Thanks every1, I knw I can always count on U̶̲̥̅̊ guys for U̶̲̥̅̊я honest response

I'm old enough to have a girlfriend or wife If I choose to
Believe me I jst stated it here just to say I've gone out on dates with her not just once but over a hundred times
U mean u have gone out hundred dates with her and u know her right 4rm her skul days yet when u ask her out she want just causal friendship IMO I think u shall move on stop wasting ur time with her there are hundreds of gud gals out there waiting to ask them out

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by IkeleIdI: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Your giving her too much attention, pull back, play the I don't care, moving on card. IMO

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by owhizkid: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2012
luvmijeje: Op that is called shakara.Pulled back a little dat is stop d gift,limit ur frequency of going there then calm ur mind down but don't stop dat wooing game.
How do I do that? When I can't even concerntrate in my work
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by lolaluv1(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2012
^^
I agree with Ileke.
Op, you're too available. You mean you go to hang out in girls hostel? Or is it just her place off-k?

Look, you need to step back. Look into Mynd's suggestion as well. Makes a lotta sense...

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by wissezy: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Boy! Stop watching all those romance movies and reading romance novels.Those shits doesn't work in real life. You got to man up and kill all emotions. Getting all emotional are girls things.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by owhizkid: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2012
binger: I never knew a guy could 'cry his eyes out' cos of a girl...OP,pls get it into ur cranium-She wants to remain good friends with u. Deal with it and don't force urself on her.Who knows,one day u might 'break her walls',as most true relationships were carved out of true friendship.
U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊'ve not seen a guy crying? Then, probably U̶̲̥̅̊'ve not heard that men are "babies at heart"
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by greedie1(f): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2012
op, i foresee a lot of crying in ur future..... damn i keep under estimating d power of love...

u r too available, make ursf scarce, she ll seek u out. absence makes d hrt grow fonder ya know.. dnt ask her out again , u did dat already so mingle wit oda girls, if dat doesn't put her on alert to drop shakara and go 4 wat she wants, u ll atleast meet someone dat ll make u smile and fall in love

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by IkeleIdI: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2012
owhizkid:
U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊'ve not seen a guy crying? Then, probably U̶̲̥̅̊'ve not heard that men are "babies at heart"
Dude would you stop with this crying thing, I am feeling embarrased for you.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2012
tellwsdom: First tell me how much you spent...I know most of u mugu who go about buying a gurl popcorn and mirinda,would then come here to lie angry..Guy tell me wetin u buy her for Mr biggs, cos I knw they don't sell henessy there angryangry
haha grin popcorn and mirinda
sho le ra hennessey ni mr biggs?
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by NigeriaKitchen: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Poster, you are embarrassing the entire menhood seriously. There are lots of ladies waiting and praying for a guy out there, why murder yourself over one? Like plenty others said, you have proven to her that u are too cheap, too freaky about her, readily available and she is afraid ur love n addiction for her may die down if she accepts to date u. That's y its not always advisable to be a friend with a girl u want to date- it doesn't always lead to positive result.

Desert her completely and focus on your career, discuss it with your male friends and they will help to make you forget her and even turn it into a joking matter that will as well help open your blind eyes. And pls next time, don't try to impress a girl by buying her gifts cos she may end up being carried away by the pamperings and wouldn't want to be your girlfriend cos she knows that if she becomes, those gifts and spendings will surely reduce. Good luck and pls grow up and stop this cry cry attitude, is she Queen Elizabeth and even if she is, there are better queens than QE aside the English hyping
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by ITbomb(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Sorry dude , u wasted too much time and now u ve entered the friendship zone.

U mean u spent like hell for a girl u ve not seen her pant.
I thought mumu r endangered species, seems like some are still hanging around.
Goodluck to the girls that finds them

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by outrage: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2012
wissezy: Boy! Stop watching all those romance movies and reading romance novels.Those shits doesn't work in real life. You got to man up and kill all emotions. Getting all emotional are girls things.
Dude your right but man, I was in a similar situation, hmm... I couldn't go to lectures, lost interest in everything.. Na God that semester o!

@Op
Let me guess, she turns out to be the girl you thought you find in your dreams, the thought of loving someone else is just not appeling, believe you can't be truely happy with someone else except her, you can't find something wrong about her, you think about her every second your free, first and last thing you think about every day!

If this are the symptoms, then... Get a life, have more friends. And most importantly block her out mentally. Because you like her more than she likes you, that under the laws of nature is totally wrong for a relationship.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by lolaluv1(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2012
@all
I don't support him throwing away ALL emotions. He's a human being, not a robot!
A man showing his vulnerable side when needed would make a girl's heart soften anyday.
Just that the op should stop acting so needy. It's offputting in both sexes!
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by luvmijeje(f): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Op crying privately as a man means u re human.Caring 4 a lady u ve nt seen her pant tells d lady is nt just her body u re after.So be wise.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by mspookie: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
She probably wants to date a Guy that writes good english...
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by NigeriaKitchen: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2012
outrage:
Dude your right but man, I was in a similar situation, hmm... I couldn't go to lectures, lost interest in everything.. Na God that semester o!

@Op
Let me guess, she turns out to be the girl you thought you find in your dreams, the thought of loving someone else is just not appeling, believe you can't be truely happy with someone else except her, you can't find something wrong about her, you think about her every second your free, first and last thing you think about every day!

If this are the symptoms, then... Get a life, have more friends. And most importantly block her out mentally. Because you like her more than she likes you, that under the laws of nature is totally wrong for a relationship.
Best of luck.
I endorse this comment a million times. Please find time and visit the nearest Nigeria Kitchen for a wonderful treat for this your counsel.

Meanwhile, it is totally wrong for someone to be so head over heels about someone who careless about his existence. Come on, this girl will be busy somewhere catching fun with people that matters to her and you are here whinning and crying like a kid. This is 21st century, don't be a fool for love pls. All the times a man acted fool for love, they all died or ended up regretting- Titanic; Rose lived to tell the story while Jerk died on the high sea. Romeo and Juliet, Romeo died. Sampson in the Bible; Sampson died, just to name but a few.

Nature doesn't support a man being so foolishly inlove with a woman, have it in your mind or wait for sth terrible.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2012
owhizkid: I'm old enough to have a girlfriend or wife If I choose to

why the confusion then?
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Flashaldrin:
people like you make me ponder the wisdom behind the creation of fools.

"only fools ponder the wisdom behind creations" --OTIS
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by Rosejefrey(f): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dnt mind all dis guys dat act as if dey dnt go after girls 4 a long time.i think she likes u,u no women now just try harder since u luv her.
Re: Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now by NigeriaKitchen: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rosejefrey: Dnt mind all dis guys dat act as if dey dnt go after girls 4 a long time.i think she likes u,u no women now just try harder since u luv her.
my dear I can boldly tell you that good guys, honest and amazing guys hardly chase a girl for long, only playboys and experts in that field, who have lots of experience and lots of women to keep them busy while waiting for a particular girl for years or months, still chase girl for long. Most good guys don't do that for so many reasons that can form a whole book. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Are More Confused Than Guys (reasons) / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? / Ten Things Most Gals Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.