Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (9787 Views)

Education Section Chat Room / UI PG School Released Test Results Of 2012/2013 PG Applicants / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
We finally come to the end of this year Education Poster award, thanks to all that made it a success. Stay tuned for the results and declaration of the winner.
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
RESULTS DECLARATION
CLARIFICATION: All Hidden posts are either derailer comments, Spamming, multiple voting, "Under-age" voting (If you get what I mean.

Total Valid Votes = 125 Votes

Jossy4Love1 59 Votes 47.2%
Otokx 26 Votes 20.8%
Lagusta 40 Votes 32%

On Behalf of My self and my Co-Mod (Odunnu and Violent), I hereby declare Jossy4love1 as the official Education Poster of Year 2012.
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
To all that made this possible, we thank and really appreciate you especially Otokx and Lagusta. You are also winners and to the ultimate winner, all the posters in education section. Thank you all. Wishing you merry Christmas in advance and prosperous 2013. Lets do it again.
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thread re-opened for partying. grin grin grin
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jossy4luv1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
thanks 2 all dat made dis votin a sucess,may God bless u all especialy those in ui thread..tanks 2 my oda contestants i.e ototx,lagusta..tanxs 2 d moderators also..i dey hail my people 4 ui thread..GREATEST UITES..GREAT! GREAT!! GREAT!!!..Egbe wa ko ni baje o

2 Likes

Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by bunmioguns(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2012
olawalebabs: Threaad re-open for partying. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin. . I bet u noticed that I was gathering all d forces from the Jokes section and decided to closed this thread, if it had been extended to about an hour, i bet Dr Laguta wld hav been declared winner, anyhw congrat to Jossy4luv.. . . It's all about fun.....you are also invited to d Jokes section to come nd parry wit me. . .

Pls note: this reply was made possible with my nokia C3 in conjunction wit #1000 glo monthly subscription cool cool cool cool
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Lol @ c3 in conjunction with. . . No just carry that una joke section pranks enter here o. grin grin

Congrats Jossy! You were really aggressive and everywhere in your campaign. Buhari and his men should come for tutelage under you grin grin grin
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Jossy4luv1: thanks 2 all dat made dis votin a sucess,may God bless u all especialy those in ui thread..tanks 2 my oda contestants i.e ototx,lagusta..tanxs 2 d moderators also..i dey hail my people 4 ui thread..GREATEST UITES..GREAT! GREAT!! GREAT!!!..Egbe wa ko ni baje o
congratx bro..,
first and d best -GR8EST UITES
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God that homo sapien Lagusta lost. His English is even bad anyway~

*dancing etighi*
cheesy
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Lagusta(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2012
jackpot: Thank God that homo sapien Lagusta lost. His English is even bad anyway~

*dancing etighi*
cheesy

#smh.... I know one day u'll grow up!!!

Anyway, congrats jossy4luv, remember; the sky is not the starting point, but the end of the universe, cos u won't know what is beyond it until u discover it for yourself!!!

Once again, congrats!!!
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2012
jackpot: Thank God that homo sapien Lagusta lost. His English is even bad anyway~

*dancing etighi*
cheesy
why u talking like a baby sir?...dis thing is all fun and let it remain so......*educated illiterates*
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Herbeeb11: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm..wat will be the award for the winner,i jst tink is jst a mere fun so why mocking eachother again?
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Godswisest1: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Otokx u're still the KING we had in our domain ( 'Unique Uniport') nothing to loose about, congratulations gose 2 U Jossy4love it not easy @ all continue 4 ur gud humanities attitude u emarge winner 2day because of ur gud behavioural atitudes not dat u are d best. @ all one love
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nonleviki: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
1st of al Happy Xmas u al. D moderator jst finish his nd is tym 2 state mine (authentic). Jossy4love is 3rd, d gr8 doc Lagusta is d 2nd. D 1st goes 2 d nice, generous nd gr8 man of unique uniport, Sir Otokx. Anyway, congrats 4 jossy.
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by EMMYD01(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats 2 jossy4luv
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lagusta:

#smh.... I know one day u'll grow up!!!

Anyway, congrats jossy4luv, remember; the sky is not the starting point, but the end of the universe, cos u won't know what is beyond it until u discover it for yourself!!!

Once again, congrats!!!
Lagusta sweery, i thought you're supposed to win, right? All those campaigns? Dammit! tongue shocked

what happened, honey?
undecided
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
God'swisest:
Otokx u're still the KING we had in our domain ( 'Unique Uniport') nothing to loose about, congratulations gose 2 U Jossy4love it not easy @ all continue 4 ur gud humanities attitude u emarge winner 2day because of ur gud behavioural atitudes not dat u are d best. @ all one love
Sir, you forgot to mention Native Dr. Lagusta, the "expected winner" sad sad angry
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by profem1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Jossy
Greatest Uites
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Sodiq33(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2012

*dancing etighi*
cheesy
under age everywhere,grow up girl...
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Under-age dey worry u..
jackpot: Sir, you forgot to mention Native Dr. Lagusta, the "expected winner" sad sad angry
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by yormite: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2012
The fight dat we can argue nd vote 4 d person we beleive in is a part of our liberty some people all over d world are risking their lyf for d chance to argue lk we did here congrats 2 jossy4luv nd dr lagusta 4 providing a powerful opposition
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by phamovirus: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Congrat jossy4luv,latest,current info,no rival,
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
yormite: The fight dat we can argue nd vote 4 d person we beleive in is a part of our liberty some people all over d world are risking their lyf for d chance to argue lk we did here congrats 2 jossy4luv nd [s]dr lagusta 4 providing a powerful opposition[/s]
did you see the margin at all? embarassed

That Native Dr lost embarrassingly. sad shocked

at a point, I felt his campaign manager must have chopped his money and absconded cheesy cheesy
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
jackpot: did you see the margin at all? embarassed

at a point, I felt his campaign manager must have chopped his money and absconded cheesy cheesy
wetin lagusta do for you?
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by charleymed(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
jackpot: did you see the margin at all? embarassed

WOW!!! Don't really know that homo habilis still exists somewhere, somehow for you"MRS JACKKETTLE" #You bleeping homo hablis#
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by charleymed(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
olawalebabs: wetin lagusta do for you?
Maybe Dr lagusta diagonsed, her chronic mental retardation, that is why she hates him. But Madam jackstove, i advice that you have your f**king head re-examined, because you have same symptoms, as one suffering from "HUNTERS SYNDROME", and you know it could be fatal if it is not detected early. #Please take my candid advice#

1 Like

Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Lagusta(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
charleymed: Maybe Dr lagusta diagonsed, her chronic mental retardation, that is why she hates him. But Madam jackstove, i advice that you have your f**king head re-examined, because you have same symptoms, as one suffering from "HUNTERS SYNDROME", and you know it could be fatal if it is not detected early. #Please take my candid advice#

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Me and jackpot had something going on in the jokes section....

And for the records... Jackpot na guy, no be woman oooo
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
@olawalebaby, howdy, sugar? kiss
Lagusta:

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Me and jackpot had something going on in the jokes section....

And for the records... Jackpot na guy, no be woman oooo
shattap over dia, you quack apprentice doctor! tongue tongue tongue grin

I thought you were even popular sef. See how you were floored by a young guy. Thank Lawd I refused to date youuuuuuuu. . .
tongue tongue tongue
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Lagusta(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
jackpot: @olawalebaby, howdy, sugar? kiss

Y nah, u no wan make I open your yansh 4 public abi
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Lagusta(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
jackpot: @olawalebaby, howdy, sugar? kiss

I thought you were even popular sef. See how you were flawed by a young guy. Thank Lawd I refused to date youuuuuuuu. . .
tongue tongue tongue

Date me Hian!!!

Meeehn, this guy really cracks me up big time!!!
Re: *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by yormite: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
I hope u guysplay a big part in partisan politics dat we change our nation in d future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Admitted Candidates For U.i (first Batch) / ASUU: FG Sets Up Visitation Panels, Whitepaper Committees / Nabteb Examination For Nov/dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.