Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238337 members, 1650610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 11:19 PM

Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. - Dating & Meetups - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating & Meetups / Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. (2603 Views)

Rate My Picture / Rate My Picture On The Scale Of 1 To 10 / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dondav(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2012
I need to know if I'm fit to be proud about my Looks... Or not!
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by olenyi: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Why ur pips come black like dat. Hmmm... Anyway, i'll come back for the rating stuff. Make i finish my breakfast first.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by pleep(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Dondav, you are weird as hell. I remember you randomly added me on facebook, i had to delete you cuz you kept posting gay a$$ pictures on my wall.

btw the 1-10 scale only works on women.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by gree-die(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2012
i'd rate u a 7. .. dts pretty high.

uhm.. i lyk ur eyes, and ur lips...
nd my eyes keep strayin to d 2 dark circles on ur chest, y is it so dark??

anyways u r cute.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dondav(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: Dondav, you are weird as hell. I remember you randomly added me on facebook, i had to delete you cuz you kept posting gay a$$ pictures on my wall.

LOL! I don't even know you.. And I'm no Gay! That's really disgusting and kinda offensive..

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by pleep(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2012
hell yea it was offensive.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dondav(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2012
gree-die:
i'd rate u a 7. .. dts pretty high.

uhm.. i lyk ur eyes, and ur lips...
nd my eyes keep strayin to d 2 dark circles on ur chest, y is it so dark??

anyways u r cute.
Thanks sweetie.. I guess It's the background color that altered the color of my Tip cos it ain't dark.
olenyi: Why ur pips come black like dat. Hmmm... Anyway, i'll come back for the rating stuff. Make i finish my breakfast first.
grin ...
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by kulyie: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: Dondav, you are weird as hell. I remember you randomly added me on facebook, i had to delete you cuz you kept posting gay a$$ pictures on my wall.

hehehehehe maybe he's trying to seduce u and or woo you,he might need your attention,that aside judging from his picture,he's ok,he's just there,its not like he's extra ordinarily fine,he looks like a regular joe u can walk past.no wow factor about him,he's not like d guy u will sit and be staring at his picture for d next 5 minutes and be drooling over
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by NessaFresh(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2012

Loool
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Donald Genes(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2012
11/10
hahhhahahahhahaa
you fine jawe,
word of advice,dont always seek ppl to praise your looks or whatever,it doesn't sound funny,as far as i am concern,there is nobody that is perfectly goodlooking or probably looks finer or even refiner than anyone in the world,everyone looks beautiful or cute in his or her own tad way depending on how you behold him or her,that said,you are just unique in your own phenotypic expression,,so bros next time,allow ppl to judge you NOT you begging ppl to do that,its seems absolutely sooo grotesque if you ask me.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dondav(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2012
If I ever added a guy to my facebook friends list; Then I'm a b.a.s.t.a.r.d... Lol! This is really funny.
Who in his right senses will add his fellow guys on facebook? Unless a friend.

I've never added a Guy on my Facebook page!
Go and check my facebook.. LOL!
I actually thought this wasn't a big deal.. But it's starting to hit me.

@Pleep, Could u pls specify my name on Facebook and show us the pictures I tagged on ur wall.

And why create a scene that never happened?..

Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Lovetinz(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2012
I will score you 5.
A good photographer could earn you 7.5.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dondav(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2012
Donalð Genes: 11/10
hahhhahahahhahaa
you fine jawe,
word of advice,dont always seek ppl to praise your looks or whatever,it doesn't sound funny,as far as i am concern,there is nobody that is perfectly goodlooking or probably looks finer or even refiner than anyone in the world,everyone looks beautiful or cute in his or her own tad way depending on how you behold him or her,that said,you are just unique in your own phenotypic expression,,so bros next time,allow ppl to judge you NOT you begging ppl to do that,its seems absolutely sooo grotesque if you ask me.
Thanks! I love that...
Lovetinz: I will score you 5.
A good photographer could earn you 7.5.
Thanks.. I used Webcam in all.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2012
I guess you have posted your pix here before, where u not the guy they accused of big nose? undecided

Guess I remember the nose! Pardon me, if wrong identity.

The pix here, I rate 6 / 10. Next time don't photoshop it smiley
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Oleluwooooooo...smh...somebody's first son...lawd have mercy...shaking my whole body for you and your folks...its really sad and tragic...

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by rodeo0070(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Work on your inside that's my candid advice...
Physical beauty is just a step and creates attention only. What you give out in the inside of you matters.
Back on topic. If I were a lady, I'll give you 7/10. You are cute.
I beg, if you wan snap next time no use dos hand gestures/pose, small time now somebody will create a thread saying "Dondav: A POTENTIAL ILLUMINATI, pix inside." LOL.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Dyt(f): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2012
Dave!
Dave!!
Dave!!!
*snaps fingers at him*
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Mannylex(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Guy, u look kinda Gay
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by HARDDON: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2012
We should rate your photoshoped pix?

With dose flat slate chests?

Bwtf: does dis Look like a fashion parade circus?
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by touchplay(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2012
i'l rate u 0.25/10 ......na 4 boarding house houx u snap d pix dem?
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Screwface(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2012
U look weird and 'Gayish'.
And am so not in the habit of telling guys "you look cute". Too 'gayish' stuf.
Ur nose is quite an item too dude!cheesycheesy
7/10
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by goldfish80(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
Errmm @Op, don't solicite fø̲̣̣я̅ peoples opinion about ur looks. Its just not right! BTW U̶̲̥̅̊ look like a learner grin
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by whitelexi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
You're kool, don't see nothing gay about ur pics... I do have something against u posting semi-Unclad pics here though grin If u were a girl, we'd be talking something else grin grin grin

One question though, did u Photoshop or something?
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by BOLOSKY: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
This nicca is sooo GAY
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was crossing my fingers as I was opening this thread, hoping that u wd be ugly. I was really looking forward to making fun of u...u disappointed me sad
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by 1ndidi2(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
U are clean,fresh,cute! Give u a 7
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by pleep(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
This nigga randomly added me on Facebook,(i used to list my facebook info on Nl) and like every other day i would get one of his gay a$$ pics on my wall. The last straw was when he actually tagged my fuckin name in one of his pictures so it showed up on my profile!

gayness is a disease.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by pweeryambre: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
The 2nd pics were u had a clothe on looks smart and cute, the others where u are unclad with all the pozings, eyes deemed,and smoulder lips kinda makes u look gay if u don't know. Besides u cld have put up a full frame pics were u are standing so we can see ur legs and know if u have k leg or smthing. I mean dats part of looks abi? Ah well.
I give u 6 and half.
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by ChuckBoi93(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Faints on thread*
*Gets Up*
*Faints and gets up again*

Davido abi Dondav, your papa know say na wetin you dey do for SA be dat?
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by beckyomas(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Looks gay if U̶̲̥̅̊ ask me, was d first thin dat crossed M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind
Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Osareime(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
So you opened a thread and put up your pictures for ppl to rate ure physical beauty?

Have you thought about this? You are asking strangers to tell you if you are fine or not?

I wish you are gay cos then I would have some answers. If you're not gay you need to find out what's wrong.

Tmor put ure joystick so we can tell you if it's big or not.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture.. On A Scale Of 1 To 10. by Sapphire86(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
I can't believe dere is a thread lyk dis!!! Hw is dis romantic??

(0) (1) (Reply)

Most Sexest Girl Sign Up / I'm In Love With Hotstepper / My Lorfs And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.