Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (15736 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
doubleDx: If God manifested in human form and died. Who was ruling the world when he was in hades/grave for three days? Was he ruling the world from the grave or was it satan or the angels in heaven that were in charge when he died? God leaving his throne in heaven to come to earth in human form and die doesnt make any sense!

ask them o!

Maybe it was satan that resurrected Jesus christ then since God died.

You can see the lie that trinity is.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: this is why it is called sacred secret-musterion-trying to use human understand wont help, just rest in the Holy Spirit and He will guide you into ALL -not some-truth.

it is Definite going to guide you to death if you dont leave this lie called trinity.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
What part of God is a multi-personal being do you not understand?

you definitely do have a lot of unscriptural terminology.

What the heck are you talking about here?

Did christ lied when he said the below:

""God is a Spirit"
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. " (John 4:24).

Na wao for this philosopher o!

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (Colossians 2:cool.

I pity for your life when Yahweh takes action.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
truthislight:

i never knew that some people were ignorant of scriptures this much.

His own ignorance is just too much! I just smh!!!
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Here you go.

"This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God." Isa 44:6

Now compare with:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Rev 1:8

Also compare with:

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Rev 22:12-13

And finally compare with:

See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and his arm rules for him. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him. Isaiah 40:10

Now please tell me if Jesus Christ is not the same Alpha and Omega, Almighty God that will come again and reward both the just and unjust

Jesus is not the alpha and Omega, that is Yahweh.

Now, let me show you what the jews belied about Jesus and who they were expecting.

Also, who Jesus accepted he is publicly:

Finally two came forward 61 and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God
and rebuild it in three days.’” 62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this
testimony that these men are bringing against
you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under
oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the
Messiah, the Son of God.” 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man
sitting at the right hand of God and coming in the clouds of heaven.”[a] (matthew 26:60-63)

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. " (John 4:22).

Salvation originate with the Jews, stop twisting scriptures and take what they believe else you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
my dear friend, attacking a strawman will not help you.

It is interesting you would bring up the name "Yahweh" because what Yahweh simply means is "I AM". So my dear it doesn't change anything. The Son is Yahweh, The Father is Yahweh and the Holy Spirit is Yahweh. Yahweh is the same one and only being and He exists as multiple persons.

Also, it was very amusing to see you try to cook up an explanation for Jesus Christ calling Himself First and Last in Rev. 2:8,

Could you also apply it to Rev 1:11, Rev 22:12-13,

Another interesting thing that perhaps you didn't notice is that When Christ addresses the Churches, He first starts by addressing Himself as the Alpha and the Omega, the Son of God then He ends by saying "Let He that has ears listen to what the Spirit is saying" (Rev 2:7,11,17,29) Who has talking here? The Son or the Father or the Holy Spirit? Or One Multi-personal God?

I'll throw in something else here that made me jump for joy when I read it. Here it is.

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” Revelations 22:16

Did you notice anything there? JESUS SENT HIS ANGEL! Now who else sends His angels on errands in the bible? Yes you guessed it: God the Father!

see who has angels here.

"And there was war in heaven:

"Michael and his angels"

fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven." (Revelation 12:7-cool.

You need to drop this trinity, it is confusing you.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Jesus sent his angels while GOD sent Jesus...so who's greater..??.Jesus gives an angel reveleations to give to John while GOD gave Jesus the revelations...............its surprising for you to think that Jesus being reffered to as the first and last would mean he is the same or equal to GOD whilst you quoted a verse from revelation that called Jesus the son of GOD.....its funny I have to tell you.....

And for you to finally say Jesus is Yahweh and so also the holy spirit I think I have to call it a day with you......this is the silliest thing I've ever heard in my whole life.......show me from the scriptures were the messiahs name is Yahweh...(The tetragrammaton).....
Telling us Jesus is Yahweh would mean you re-writing a new bible.........
Oh I forgot....Jesus was also called a morning star...right??.....I guess he should be satan(lucifer) if I'm not mistaken,since you can't get the sense of the truth when Jesus is said to be the first and the last.....

it is like Anony is on Jamaican vegetable on this thread. Lol.

"Yahweh = holy spirit" lol.

Anony you are finish.

The holy spirit is no where in the scriptures called a person directly but you can say it is a person.
Phewwww

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Some more questions for anony and his crew to ruminate on....

Anony said Jesus running errands for God does not mean God is greater than him(even when Jesus has said it with his mouth that the Father is greater than he is) ...and that running errands for someone does not mean that the person being sent is inferior to the sender.....one thing mr anony failed to establish and acknowledge is that Jesus is SUBJECT to Yahweh,not just temporarily but forever..Jesus doesn't just run errands for Yahweh because he's just humble while Yahweh might be termed as the proud one,Jesus runs errands because he is subject to Yahweh and must be a messenger of the one and only true GOD else be termed a renegade like satan....Jesus is under obligation to be submissive and obedient to his GOD and Father because he is less than his Father.....that's why I'll say anony is fraudulent with this discussion......

Let's take a look at this profound truth together..

1 peter 3:22

##New International Version (©1984)
who has gone into heaven and is at God's right
hand--with angels, authorities and powers in
submission to him.

##New Living Translation (©2007)
Now Christ has gone to heaven. He is seated in
the place of honor next to God, and all the
angels and authorities and powers accept his
authority.

##English Standard Version (©2001)
who has gone into heaven and is at the right
hand of God, with angels, authorities, and
powers having been subjected to him.
1...If the angels are made subject to Jesus just as Jesus is subject to the Father,can we say from anony's stance that the angels are co equal with Jesus since being subject to someone does not necessarily mean that the person being made a subject is a subordinate or lesser one ??...
2..Will the angels be subjects to Jesus temporarily or permanently??..
3..Is Jesus subject to the Father?? ....Yes or No??...if Yes for how long??if No then prove Jesus isn't subject to the Father with the scriptures...(Have 1 corinthians 15:27 $ 28 at the back of your minds).......
@Hisbud......you §till haven't replied how jacob seeing esau's face was like seeing Gods face.......I want you to juxtapose jacobs words to esau and then Jesus' words to his disciples that ""he that has seen me has seen the Father"".........
Once again I'll tell you you err big time to keep pushing that the Father was seen or has been seen,even when Jesus said no man has seen GOD.....you need to allign your thoughts strictly to fundamental truths if not you'll keep telling people that God died....now I see why muslims are ever ready to kill trinitarians and why the Jews have discarded the new testament and also Jesus as the promised messiah because of the likes of you,anony and all other trinitarians..........

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
You know what I actually agree with you when we read that Christ is subject to the Father but what I maintain is that it is a role He plays in the same way the Holy Spirit is currently playing a role of being subject to Christ. "Seniority" in the Godhead is not by who is sending who. Remember that God is one being from everlasting to everlasting.

I don't want to repeat myself over and over again. In my response to honeychild, I began by showing who the Son is before creation to the old testament to the new testament where He humbled Himself and stripped himself of His God privileges. I was going to continue by showing how He was exalted and how He now sits in a position of absolute power as God but I found out that honeychild was ignoring the post so I discontinued it.

In further discussions, we found ourselves face to face with Christ explicitly declaring His supremacy in the book of Revelations. I suggest you read my response to honeychild and what we have said so far on this thread. It doesn't bother me one bit when i see one Person of the Godhead subjecting Himself to another. God is one multi-personal being.

sub·ject (s b j kt)
adj.
1. Being in a position or in
circumstances that place one
under the power or authority
of another or others: subject
to the law.

n.
1. One who is under the rule of
another or others, especially
one who owes allegiance to a
government or ruler.

Role? I hope your not thinking they are acting movie in heaven.

I hope you have seen what "subject"? Christ is under the power and rule of the God the Father. You believe he is subject to God and also equal to God. Two contrasting things in English.

Stop referring to your reply to honeychild. You use it as an excuse. Besides that's not how to teach. You brought in so many things in one place just to create distractions.

You said it dosent bother you when you see one person in the Godhead subject himself to another. Have you ever seen God the Father subject Himself to the Son or Holyspirit? Do have scriptural proof?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Ijawkid, why are you doing this?

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Rev 22:12-16

Why would God the Father start by calling Himself Alpha and Omega then end by calling Himself Jesus?

I have seen how you tried to draw a distinction between God and His arm and how you tried to make Jesus into an angel/messenger but then the question that lies before you is Why would a messenger dare to claim a title that only belongs to God?

I think at this point it is the nature of God has been made clear to you. The only thing I see stopping you from accepting it is because you maintain that "God cannot take the form of a man". Please ask yourself and answer honestly: Did you really get that notion from the bible or did someone else teach it to you? Think of all the bible verses that have to be "spurious" for that claim to be true.

You see, unlike most people I didn't learn about God by indoctrination under some pastor somewhere. I opened the bible and read it and accepted it's message. I saw three persons that all had the same attributes of God and I simply accepted it that way. I didn't try to start trying to cancel one scripture with another so that they don't "contradict". I just accepted it as the nature of God.

I will not drag this on anymore. The message has been laid out you can either choose to accept it or you can reject it. The choice is yours. I have nothing more to give. Trust me, this thread has taught me more about God than I knew yesterday.

I'll say thank you Boomark for linking me here. God has used you indirectly to teach me something. I just pray that you too will not miss out on the same teaching.

Peace.

Revelation is written in a way that after talking about Jesus it will then talk about Yahweh.

In that chapter 1, after talking about Jesus the next as usual was Yahweh.

The title alpha and Omega = Yahweh

the title Almighty = Yahweh.

If you respect the bible you will respect its consistency.

"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." (Exodus 6:3).

^^^^

it is obvious that the title almighty is Yahweh's.

All you are twisting is to destroy the consistency of scripture like you always done.

Just no regard for holy things in your part.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
TroGunn:

The translations are quite clear, aren't they? Key points -

1) No man has ever seen God Almighty

2) the only begotten Son (or only begotten God according to some) is at his Father's side or heart and explains God Almighty to us.

Point 1) shows Christ is not God Almighty - since Christ was seen.

Point 2) shows us Christ is begotten (produced or created) and he is loyal and obedient to his Father, being at his side and explains his Father to us.

These points tally completely with the rest of the scriptures - no contradictions or confusion, because God is not one of confusion.

they are just being deceitful.

The reason for that scripture is that no man has ever seen God and as such Christ is not God.

But like you can see, they started dancing azonto to cause distraction from the fact that no man has seen God.

That is how dubious trinitarian are.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
You know what I actually agree with you when we read that Christ is subject to the Father but what I maintain is that it is a role He plays in the same way the Holy Spirit is currently playing a role of being subject to Christ. "Seniority" in the Godhead is not by who is sending who. Remember that God is one being from everlasting to everlasting.

I don't want to repeat myself over and over again. In my response to honeychild, I began by showing who the Son is before creation to the old testament to the new testament where He humbled Himself and stripped himself of His God privileges. I was going to continue by showing how He was exalted and how He now sits in a position of absolute power as God but I found out that honeychild was ignoring the post so I discontinued it.

In further discussions, we found ourselves face to face with Christ explicitly declaring His supremacy in the book of Revelations. I suggest you read my response to honeychild and what we have said so far on this thread. It doesn't bother me one bit when i see one Person of the Godhead subjecting Himself to another. God is one multi-personal being.

why is it that the son does not send the father on errand?

Why is it Jesus prayed that his fathers will be done and not his own will?

You and trinity are a big fraud.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
1. Jesus said God is Spirit and we must worship Him in truth and in Spirit. (Mind you Jesus received worship)

2. God (The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost)

I have given you straight answers because most of what you are asking has already been tackled on this thread.

I know you believe that Michael is Jesus Christ. Well all you have to do now is:

tell us why an angel will receive worship (something Lucifer tried to do and was punished severely for it)

tell us why an angel will refer to himself as the alpha and omega.

I will take a break from this thread now. I just wanted to quickly answer you because I got carried away with my discussion with Ijawkid and I don't want you to think I am ignoring you or anything like that.

1. after Jesus went back to heaven the father elevated him that all names looked onto him and he will rule for a thousand years befor handing back to his father.

2. Jesus is not the alpha and Omega but Yahweh is.

Stop confusing yourself.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
truthislight:
"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,

"the firstborn from the dead"

that in all things he might the first in all things ." (Colossians 1:18).

Get the sense in which christ is the first there ^^^

this was a reference to Yahweh.

By this time the man Jesus has not been manifested on earth and was unknown to the Jews.

Stop missing up scriptures.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Boomark:

You said it dosent bother you when you see one person in the Godhead subject himself to another. Have you ever seen God the Father subject Himself to the Son or Holyspirit? Do have scriptural proof?

Same question I've been asking that anony keeps running from,claiming that running errands for someone doesn't mean being subordinate to that person.........

According to anony who said Jesus was playing a role momentarily(while on earth) as Gods servant and subject,he forgot to read the same bOok of revelation where Jesus in the heaven still refers to the Father as his GOD and also at 1 corinthians 15:27-28 where Jesus is made subject to the Father for all eternity.......

1 corinthians 11:3 although being evaded by anony and his crew shows that in the heavens Jesus is a subject to the Father...

##GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
However, I want you to realize that Christ has
authority over every man, a husband has
authority over his wife, and God has authority
over Christ.

##..
New International Version (©1984)
Now I want you to realize that the head of
every man is Christ, and the head of the
woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

##New Living Translation (©2007)
But there is one thing I want you to know: The
head of every man is Christ, the head of
woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
If after reading this scriptures someone still comes out to say Jesus is equal to his GOD or not a subject of his GOD(for all eternity) then I'll have to assume such person to be a drunkard.....smh!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Todaynatoday: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okay, by the power so vested in me, I hereby declare this thread suspended indefinitely. Everybody should go for a 7-day fasting & prayer session asking for revelation on the true nature of God. Frankly, this argument is not going to help anybody. This trininity issue has been overflogged several times on this site and I want it to finally come to an end. We must either agree or forever hold our peace. Now, I suggest that we all pray & ask God (don't ask me which God oo, if na trinity God u wan pray to make u pray and if na one God u wan pray, make u pray. My own be say we must agree and end this issue) to reveal Himself to us so that we can get a better understanding of who He truly is. I'm serious ooo, nobody must post anything here again if God has not revealed anything to him or her. Let us begin to pray for a revelation!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
BARRISTERS:

where are Ubenenedictus, Olaadegbu,true2god,free123,chukwudi44 etc..

even on their own tread, they are nowhere with their contribution,but rather, the most contribution that dominates their own tread is from non-trinitarian, na waoo!

Is it not hypocritical of you and your folks to abandon the threads I opened on this subject only for you to open another one here and then cry wolf?

Here are some of the threads your JW gang abandoned:

https://www.nairaland.com/1067350/another-look-trinity/7#up

https://www.nairaland.com/1038080/wonderful-truth-trinity/16

https://www.nairaland.com/531625/evidence-deity-christ/17
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Enigma(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Todaynatoday: Okay, by the power so vested in me, I hereby declare this thread suspended indefinitely. Everybody should go for a 7-day fasting & prayer session asking for revelation on the true nature of God. Frankly, this argument is not going to help anybody. This trininity issue has been overflogged several times on this site and I want it to finally come to an end. We must either agree or forever hold our peace. Now, I suggest that we all pray & ask God (don't ask me which God oo, if na trinity God u wan pray to make u pray and if na one God u wan pray, make u pray. My own be say we must agree and end this issue) to reveal Himself to us so that we can get a better understanding of who He truly is. I'm serious ooo, nobody must post anything here again if God has not revealed anything to him or her. Let us begin to pray for a revelation!!!!!!!

As if the alakatakitis are going to listen. smiley

cool
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
1. Jesus said God is Spirit and we must worship Him in truth and in Spirit. (Mind you Jesus received worship)

2. God (The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost)

I have given you straight answers because most of what you are asking has already been tackled on this thread.

I know you believe that Michael is Jesus Christ. Well all you have to do now is:

tell us why an angel will receive worship (something Lucifer tried to do and was punished severely for it)

tell us why an angel will refer to himself as the alpha and omega.

I will take a break from this thread now. I just wanted to quickly answer you because I got carried away with my discussion with Ijawkid and I don't want you to think I am ignoring you or anything like that.

Did you see how you failed because you are desperate to defend trinity. That shows you don't want to learn the truth?
1 Jn 23-24: Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed the Father is looking for such like ones to worship Him. 24 God is a spirit, and those worshiping Him must worship Him with spirit and truth.

2 You failed by telling me that the invisible God includes: the Father, Son, Holyspirit. Was Jesus invisible while on earth? You will always remember jn 1:18 wherever you think it will favor you.

verb (worships, worshipping,
worshipped; US also worships,
worshiping, worshiped)
[with object]show reverence and adoration
for (a deity):
the Maya built jungle
pyramids to worship their
gods
*[no object] take part in a
religious ceremony:
the family worshipped at
Trinity Church
*feel great admiration or
devotion for:
she adores her sons and
they worship her

Take note of "1" and the bolded.
The worship we give to God is as i stated in 1 according to jn 4:23-24. The worship the angel received is as of the bolded. The angel received HONOUR and ADORATION because he is like God. Zechariah 12:8. No one dare make himself equal or above God. That is why lucifer was brought to nothing and that is why Christ is subject to God his God.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Enigma:

As if the alakatakitis are going to listen. smiley

cool

Awon alakatakitis indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not hypocritical of you and your folks to abandon the threads I opened on this subject only for you to open another one here and then cry wolf?

We didn't abandon it..rather you were so useless by uploading images and vidoes of God knows what......besides you are no different from your colleagues who have opened there mouth to say God can die and did die.....if ever take you idolaters serious again eh.....
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by honeychild(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: bros this amplified has blown me to smiderings. Ijawkid and co thank you for starting this topic and staying thru to this climax wow i cant contain myself woooooooooooo:oooooooooooow awesooooooooome x 10e[infinity symbol]
You know the problem, you guys keep thinking of 'God' as a personal name. It has been pointed out over and over that 'God' is not anyone's name. it is a TITLE. Jesus and his father both are referred to as God. So is Satan. So are Humans. So what are you dancing azonto about?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

In another look at trinity, you could not answer my questions because i gave you no chance to manipulate, pages 5-7. The only thing you will to contribute here is to tell us that trinity is a mystery or that we should seek a spirit which did not reveal all truth to the apostles.

The spirit that revealed all truth to others except the apostles. The others that got the revelation cannot even explain what was revealed to them. The others received a revelation which contradict what the Holyspirit inspired in the scripture. They received trinity which the spirit did not fully explain.

The Holyspirit revealed all truth to that apostles that is why the word of God said "do not add do not remove." which spirit is giving you what you are adding? Food for thinking. Eat it and think.

I have things that are being ignored, can you answer them without telling me its a mystery?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Boomark:

In another look at trinity, you could not answer my questions because i gave you no chance to manipulate, pages 5-7. The only thing you will to contribute here is to tell us that trinity is a mystery or that we should seek a spirit which did not reveal all truth to the apostles.

The spirit that revealed all truth to others except the apostles. The others that got the revelation cannot even explain what was revealed to them. The others received a revelation which contradict what the Holyspirit inspired in the scripture. They received trinity which the spirit did not fully explain.

The Holyspirit revealed all truth to that apostles that is why the word of God said "do not add do not remove." which spirit is giving you what you are adding? Food for thinking. Eat it and think.

I have things that are being ignored, can you answer them without telling me its a mystery?

As I said before, a man with an experience is not at the mercy with the man with an argument. Go to the thread below, there's a challenge waiting for you there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1139826/ever-got-jehovahs-witness-saved#up
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by plappville(f): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, so Jesus is also the First and Last yet He is not God?

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him

He never was refering to Himself as you can see, He is His father's spokes man.

For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.

John 8:26 "I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."

The Father speaking through Jesus:

John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
truthislight:

Jesus is not the alpha and Omega, that is Yahweh.

Now, let me show you what the jews belied about Jesus and who they were expecting.

Also, who Jesus accepted he is publicly:

Finally two came forward 61 and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God
and rebuild it in three days.’” 62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this
testimony that these men are bringing against
you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under
oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the
Messiah, the Son of God.” 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied.
“But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man
sitting at the right hand of God and coming in the clouds of heaven.”[a] (matthew 26:60-63)

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. " (John 4:22).

Salvation originate with the Jews, stop twisting scriptures and take what they believe else you are on your own.

This is where He proved trinity doctrine completely wrong....He could not have denied if He was God, after all, He knew He will be killed!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by honeychild(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Ijawkid, why are you doing this?

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Rev 22:12-16

Why would God the Father start by calling Himself Alpha and Omega then end by calling Himself Jesus?

I have seen how you tried to draw a distinction between God and His arm and how you tried to make Jesus into an angel/messenger but then the question that lies before you is Why would a messenger dare to claim a title that only belongs to God?

I think at this point it is the nature of God has been made clear to you. The only thing I see stopping you from accepting it is because you maintain that "God cannot take the form of a man". Please ask yourself and answer honestly: Did you really get that notion from the bible or did someone else teach it to you? Think of all the bible verses that have to be "spurious" for that claim to be true.

You see, unlike most people I didn't learn about God by indoctrination under some pastor somewhere. I opened the bible and read it and accepted it's message. I saw three persons that all had the same attributes of God and I simply accepted it that way. I didn't try to start trying to cancel one scripture with another so that they don't "contradict". I just accepted it as the nature of God.

I will not drag this on anymore. The message has been laid out you can either choose to accept it or you can reject it. The choice is yours. I have nothing more to give. Trust me, this thread has taught me more about God than I knew yesterday.

I'll say thank you Boomark for linking me here. God has used you indirectly to teach me something. I just pray that you too will not miss out on the same teaching.

Peace.

@Anony
I noticed that you have somehow avoided talking about two scriptures that clearly tell us the relationship between God and Jesus. Instead you insist on drawing conclusions on the fact that titles are shared between the two of them or that God delegated a lot of his power to his First born Son.
Well here are the Scriptures again. You do not need to respond here. But you can still meditate prayerfully on it.:
1 Cor 11:3 - But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ,, and the head of the woman is the man, AND THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

1 Cor 15:27- For He has put everything under his feet. Now when he says that 'everything' has been put under him, IT IS CLEAR THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE GOD HIMSELF, who put everything under Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by plappville(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Todaynatoday: Okay, by the power so vested in me, I hereby declare this thread suspended indefinitely. Everybody should go for a 7-day fasting & prayer session asking for revelation on the true nature of God. Frankly, this argument is not going to help anybody. This trininity issue has been overflogged several times on this site and I want it to finally come to an end. We must either agree or forever hold our peace. Now, I suggest that we all pray & ask God (don't ask me which God oo, if na trinity God u wan pray to make u pray and if na one God u wan pray, make u pray. My own be say we must agree and end this issue) to reveal Himself to us so that we can get a better understanding of who He truly is. I'm serious ooo, nobody must post anything here again if God has not revealed anything to him or her. Let us begin to pray for a revelation!!!!!!!

The Apostles could have made it plain if be it. But no, they didn't because God is ONE, this has not changed and cannot change.

Trinity has a strong force that, it keeps blind eyes to all plain Scripture. They have no the Apostles practice this doctrine.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Todaynatoday: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^^^ That doesn't stop us from seeking the truth from God. Let this argument just cease because it's causing more division among us (this is what the devil wants). No more arguments, instead more prayers!
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2012
truthislight:

Revelation is written in a way that after talking about Jesus it will then talk about Yahweh.

In that chapter 1, after talking about Jesus the next as usual was Yahweh.

The title alpha and Omega = Yahweh

the title Almighty = Yahweh.

If you respect the bible you will respect its consistency.

"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." (Exodus 6:3).

^^^^

it is obvious that the title almighty is Yahweh's.

All you are twisting is to destroy the consistency of scripture like you always done.

Just no regard for holy things in your part.

the bolded quotes are enough to show trinitarians who the God of the Israelites is. And His servant is Jesus.

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham and of Isaac
and of Jacob, the God of our
forefathers, has glorified His
servant, Jesus, whom you, for
your part, delivered up....

there is nothing here to show the God of our forefathers includes Jesus and the Holyspirit.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

As I said before, a man with an experience is not at the mercy with the man with an argument. Go to the thread below, there's a challenge waiting for you there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1139826/ever-got-jehovahs-witness-saved#up

I know that's how it will be, i have not even started. But beware of whatever you experience my brother, the devil is in the business of appearing as the angel of light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Facts About Hell In The Bible / What It Means To Be "born Again"! / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.